He puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.

Boom115

• Administrators

So if you weren't tracking...Puzzle pieces were strewn throughout the internet and the community was challenged with finding them all and putting them together. Here is the completed image thanks to some folks in the community with sweet photo shopping skillz! Now that its solved do you think we will get the new trailer for IX with the new Ax7 song? 

9hgr9nri75m11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&s

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a lighter note... yeah, we're definitely due to get the trailer soon.

...it's not discussing a leak if we say that the new IX trailer with the new song is what they showed at the Gamestop Managers Conference, right? (I'll delete this if that's the case, but otherwise, yeah)

We're 100% getting that next, and all I can do is wait and bide time...

...and freak out a bit because of how much I feel I need this in my life xD

• Moderators
3 hours ago, The Meh said:

On a lighter note... yeah, we're definitely due to get the trailer soon.

...it's not discussing a leak if we say that the new IX trailer with the new song is what they showed at the Gamestop Managers Conference, right? (I'll delete this if that's the case, but otherwise, yeah)

We're 100% getting that next, and all I can do is wait and bide time...

...and freak out a bit because of how much I feel I need this in my life xD

Leaks are okay from now on. Just be sure to put content like that in spoiler tabs.

I also want a new trailer. Maybe even with a classified tease at the end? :3

19 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Leaks are okay from now on. Just be sure to put content like that in spoiler tabs.
I also want a new trailer. Maybe even with a classified tease at the end? :3

Well, I don't want to be throwing up stuff that shouldn't be up, y'know? I could have posted some of the audio and videos yesterday if I thought it was a good idea... certainly not, though. (You guys know I wouldn't do that ._.)

Also... I'm 100% ready for a Classified tease or general trailer. Very much so.

Archived