The Meh

To Build Upon Foundations.

Hey, guys.

I know, postin' on the Questions subforum again... got some stuff to say. To be honest, with the numerous posts I got on this sub-forum, I can't blame myself for that anymore... I just have a lot of questions and ideas, I suppose. With the resounding amount of comments and... actual things having been done after having posted "Airing Grievances" (I could never thank you guys more), and stuff being done because of that post... welp. I had to ask myself just what I think we could do. What that post was, mainly, was me venting a slight frustration about issues and addressing that this forum's coming under some hard times. Seeing that we have plans to come back, and seeing that we could just come back up when Black Ops IV comes out, was very much reassuring... and lit a bit of a spark under me. It got me wondering just how much we could do, or what we should question doing... and, if you can't already tell, I've got some ideas.

I think that, in a way, one of the best paths we could pursue is one of change... one of evolution. That means that... yeah, I think some shift and overhaul could happen. Some of my ideas regarding this stuff wouldn't be easy, nor do I even know if it's possible. But a core belief of mine stands to be that... simply, it's better to present an idea than to hide it, lest it fade away, and any positive value or change that could come with it dissolves with it. To not believe that your beliefs are good enough is to believe that none of your beliefs are right... so, with that said, I want to be vocal about this. (No special formatting or anything to make my points, either... kinda sucks, I like the big bold titles. But... nah. Level conversation's important.)

I think the first thing worth addressing here is the need to condense some areas of the forum into a much easier and comprehensive order. I feel that, in some places, we're disconnecting some areas of the forum as their own things, more than we are giving them room to breathe where they belong. It could be a case of order, it could be a case of prioritized discussion in these areas, but I feel like they'd be sorted better if it were the case. All they do being put that way on the front page of the forum is add more stuff to scroll down to. It's a problem to me that these areas are sorted in certain ways, and leaves some of other forums for discussion (subforums alike) in the dust. It's good to have some form of conversation present, but not on the down-low. At the same time, I think it's important we also look to what areas of conversation are truly necessary, as well. While, yeah, it's important to have a discussion ready in certain areas, I do think that any area of the forum not seeing activity by anyone in the past year or so is a problem.

I'll throw a couple of examples:

1. The "General Gaming Discussion & News" section, mainly. The latter part of it, the "Gaming Discussion & News" section's not really an issue, regarding activity... although it's probably not worth ruling out, at the very least. No, more-so the "Console Discussion" area, really. People don't really even comment on most threads there anymore, and according to what I've seen, the last post made to the section at all was in 2017. Almost a full year now... and the irony is, at the same time, we do have a Media section: "Media Center". While I don't believe it should take a forefront... I do think that, at the very least, "Console Discussion" would be better moved into that area as its own subforum. Meanwhile, we should really evolve the actual "Gaming Discussion and News" portion of it. Maybe just call the actual section "General Gaming Discussion", and make new subforums for it in the form of "Recommendations", "Gaming News & Events", and "Game Discussion & Review". Hell, that last one would probably give me leeway to place my older Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare reviews... but, I digress. Condense it however you like, reformat it however, remove the least active of the sections if you've the need... but I think something definitely needs to change with this particular section.

2. As much as I love the LFG existing in the first place... I think it'd be better if we just added it as a "Browse Requests" part to the tab at the top of the forums. Makes it much cleaner, in my eyes.

To add to all that, I think there's probably a good way to arrange the actual pages themselves. Like... give focus to Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and Sledgehammer like they were their own main overarching section (like how the "General Gaming Discussion & News" section is. Just order the games good (in order of how new they are, so the most recent game is featured first), maybe even throw a "Classic" or "Legacy" subforum up to each. Just, a bit of an idea on that one. That's probably less easy to accomplish... but it'd help make management of the pages be a little cleaner... easier to understand.

To move on from that, though... it's probably more of a "quality-of-life" thing, but I think we should probably shorten how many posts we throw on the top of the page in the "Topic" tab. I think having 7 like we do right now is a bit of an issue. At the very least, make it a tab you can expand and collapse. Hell, "Post of the Day/Week/Month" is always an intriguing idea, as well...

...while we're on the topic of small changes, the "Welcome to CoDz" blurb could be tweaked a little. Throw the "Find a Group on LFG" bit down with the row of stuff you got there. Hell, I think it'd be better to have a post linked in that blurb, one that addresses the sort of forum we are, what kind of stuff members can do, and just how people can contribute to the forums in a conducive matter. Throw a "Contribute to the Wiki" or "Contribute to the Library", perhaps. It's better we do, anyhow. We've recently wished to address that these changes need to happen, and that we're going to start focusing on this sort of stuff, but why not give people the initiative to contribute in the first place, y'know? Make it feel like every action taken around this place is worth it... like it's a forum for the members, with contributions made by the members for the members. That sort of thing.

...god, I feel bad, because that's a good segway, too. Y'know what's probably a good thing to bring back in the way it used to be? The chat. I don't know if it can ever be what it used to be again (its own page)... hell, I don't know if it could ever be something you could just have as a "bottom-right of the page tab" like Facebook has, but... I don't like how it is now. How we have it. Yeah, maybe have a smaller version of chat on the front page, but... I dunno. Chat was always better when it was its own realm of stuff, its own "bubble", so to speak. Clutters the sidebar now, really. I mean... I dunno, I recall we used to have Status Updates on the sidebar too. It's a lot to think about, because the "Airing Grievances" post gave me a lot to like about the sidebar... and I feel like addressing that would feel somewhat hypocritical. But... I dunno, this was important to say as well. I hate to say "we need to tweak that sidebar" right after saying "we need to tweak the sidebar". I hope you guys understand on that one.

This post keeps going... I hope this isn't a lot at once, either. Not exactly writing this well... or at least, that's what I'm telling myself. There's a little bit more that I'm gonna go over, but I think all the areas in regards to what's on the front page is done. I've addressed most of the changes and tweaks regarding certain areas (chiefly, Zombie Labs) to @Boom115 and @InfestLithium already in PMs, and just about every external change I figured could help was thrown into "Airing Grievances" at one point or another... but I think there's a few other things to mention, past that. (Yes, this paragraph was a quick breather... for both of us xD)

The words we're gonna fear... the removal of stuff on the upper tabs! I don't like removing things, but I think there's less a use for some areas than others. Probably one of the chief ones... sad to say, but I've lacked any understanding of (or any pursuit of interest in) the Clubs. Like... yeah, they're interesting, I guess. It pursues the idea of giving people the ability to group together and have a banner to represent around here, but I don't think having them is important if we can't figure out the best way to use it. If you're looking to give people a way to represent themselves, let someone create a "Group Name" to throw somewhere on their page for a certain amount of Divinium, and let people join that "Group" for a small increment of Divinium (much less compared... like, if you charged 50, people pay 5). That's more conducive than having a completely separate page from everything else that shows what Club you're in and what posts you can make in that group. I hate to say it, but it's a completely useless function... and we really should get rid of it, if not at the very least, tweak it to an effective measure.

...and that's just the stuff on the "Help" tab at the top (although I think tweaking the Leaderboard would be nice too)! There's some things in the "Apps" tab that could definitely be nixed... like the Arcade, I suppose. It's nice to have, but it's not necessary, either. It's just taking up space.

Last bit here, but... last couple of things I can suggest we add. In the "Help" tab, I would suggest adding a "Statistics" page... that is, if we wish to chart comprehensive forum stats. As much as I love what we got so far, we could definitely use a more detailed page. Additionally, I think... well, maybe it's a small thing, but there could probably be a bit of a "Music" tab that links out to the one plug.dj I made. It's nice to have that small little hangout, I suppose... and sharing music in that would be nice.

=======================================================================

I know this is hackneyed in a couple places, and... I'll be the first to admit how much of this was stream-of-consciousness (a LOT of it was). But... it felt like something worth being said. I don't intend to make this be "Airing Grievances, Part II: Electric Boogaloo" in any way, more than I just wish to suggest some possible changes. As it stands, I only wish to lend a hand to the forum, and I figure that... frankly, some of these changes would benefit, in the process of revamping the site. So... yeah.

Take it how you will. Other than that?

Per aspera ad astra.

-The Meh

Am I the only one who actually likes how the forum is organized? 

Also going back to the old chat format doesn't really make sence because even fewer people would use it.

Thanks for posting, meh.

4 hours ago, Lenne said:

Am I the only one who actually likes how the forum is organized? 

I don't mean to say that I hate it or anything. It's a good set-up. I just feel some of the areas surrounding it can definitely be improved on. It's more a matter with maintenance than anything else, in my eyes.

5 hours ago, Lenne said:

Also going back to the old chat format doesn't really make sense because even fewer people would use it.

Well, there's other ways to do the chat, as well. As much as I'm alright with having the chat like it is, I'd be cool with it either being a sort of pop-out tab that you can open and close pretty much anywhere on the forums... or have it like it used to be, which, we still kind of do. But, I dunno. I just think that there's definitely ways to go about doing it.

5 hours ago, Lenne said:

Thanks for posting, meh.

No problemo, Lenneburrito <sodEmoji.1f604> 

I can agree about consolidating certain subforums. As it stands now there are 49 places to post, and many of them get no activity whatsoever. I know back in the day browsing forums of a similar format to CoDz this was the norm and people loved the variety of places to post because the communities were so tight knit, and people rarely left. But with places like Reddit dominating, people are more drawn to the simplicity of the subreddit system. /r/CoDZombies is a conglomeration of everything zombies related, all thrown together in a mish-mash of fan content, memes, news, and discussions; Some of it is good, while much of it is... well, bad. But that community has retention, and even during the off-season there was a decent amount of discussion every day at every hour, because it is so centralized and simple. It's the one place you go if you are a fan of zombies, and posts you wouldn't find in a more complex forum like ours are right there in your face, for better or for worse. I'm not suggesting this website should just be like Reddit, because I think this forum is a unique corner of the community with its own style. But consolidating subforums may be a good way for the forum to seem less daunting.

If you look at my profile, it says I signed up for this website in 2011. 7 years ago! But everyone who has been here since then can tell you my activity here did not begin until maybe 2016-2017. The truth it, when I initially signed up after hearing what a great community there was here, I was intimidated by all of the different systems and subforums on the site. It felt like such an overload and I didn't know anybody here so I just never posted and didn't come back for a few years.

I think CoDz can maintain a lot of its charm while simplifying its layout, even just a bit. Just my 2 cents and personal story.

17 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

I can agree about consolidating certain subforums. As it stands now there are 49 places to post, and many of them get no activity whatsoever. I know back in the day browsing forums of a similar format to CoDz this was the norm and people loved the variety of places to post because the communities were so tight knit, and people rarely left. But with places like Reddit dominating, people are more drawn to the simplicity of the subreddit system. /r/CoDZombies is a conglomeration of everything zombies related, all thrown together in a mish-mash of fan content, memes, news, and discussions; Some of it is good, while much of it is... well, bad. But that community has retention, and even during the off-season there was a decent amount of discussion every day at every hour, because it is so centralized and simple. It's the one place you go if you are a fan of zombies, and posts you wouldn't find in a more complex forum like ours are right there in your face, for better or for worse. I'm not suggesting this website should just be like Reddit, because I think this forum is a unique corner of the community with its own style. But consolidating subforums may be a good way for the forum to seem less daunting.

If you look at my profile, it says I signed up for this website in 2011. 7 years ago! But everyone who has been here since then can tell you my activity here did not begin until maybe 2016-2017. The truth it, when I initially signed up after hearing what a great community there was here, I was intimidated by all of the different systems and subforums on the site. It felt like such an overload and I didn't know anybody here so I just never posted and didn't come back for a few years.

I think CoDz can maintain a lot of its charm while simplifying its layout, even just a bit. Just my 2 cents and personal story.

Ironically, I think you put that better than I did in my own post. Your insight on it is very much good to hear, too. It doesn't need to change too terribly, it just needs to be revamped a little, be sorted together a little better. Notwithstanding what you mentioned about the systems and subforums being intimidating when you started out here! It's a lot of information, and I 100% agree that we should simplify it.

...at the end of the day, it's as the welcome blurb to this site says: "...for the slayers, by the slayers". I think that mentality's important.

Also... god, you've been around for quite some time. Seven years is hefty, indeed. Congrats to that. <sodEmoji.1f61b>

Admin

Alright...*cracks knuckles*

First off thank you for your patience, hell of week at work this week!

1. The "General Gaming Discussion & News" section, mainly. The latter part of it, the "Gaming Discussion & News" section's not really an issue, regarding activity... although it's probably not worth ruling out, at the very least. No, more-so the "Console Discussion" area, really. People don't really even comment on most threads there anymore, and according to what I've seen, the last post made to the section at all was in 2017. Almost a full year now... and the irony is, at the same time, we do have a Media section: "Media Center". While I don't believe it should take a forefront... I do think that, at the very least, "Console Discussion" would be better moved into that area as its own subforum. Meanwhile, we should really evolve the actual "Gaming Discussion and News" portion of it. Maybe just call the actual section "General Gaming Discussion", and make new subforums for it in the form of "Recommendations", "Gaming News & Events", and "Game Discussion & Review". Hell, that last one would probably give me leeway to place my older Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare reviews... but, I digress. Condense it however you like, reformat it however, remove the least active of the sections if you've the need... but I think something definitely needs to change with this particular section.

Yeah not an extremely active section of the forum. I would just condense them all into one section. I don't think any of us has a particular affinity to keeping them separated.

2. As much as I love the LFG existing in the first place... I think it'd be better if we just added it as a "Browse Requests" part to the tab at the top of the forums. Makes it much cleaner, in my eyes.

I don't follow this call out, can you clarify?

To add to all that, I think there's probably a good way to arrange the actual pages themselves. Like... give focus to Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and Sledgehammer like they were their own main overarching section (like how the "General Gaming Discussion & News" section is. Just order the games good (in order of how new they are, so the most recent game is featured first), maybe even throw a "Classic" or "Legacy" subforum up to each. Just, a bit of an idea on that one. That's probably less easy to accomplish... but it'd help make management of the pages be a little cleaner... easier to understand.

We typically do favor the treyarch games (why they are listed on top) and whatever the most current game is. The intention is to keep it as relevant as possible. I don't think the other developers drive enough interest to blend them all up.

To move on from that, though... it's probably more of a "quality-of-life" thing, but I think we should probably shorten how many posts we throw on the top of the page in the "Topic" tab. I think having 7 like we do right now is a bit of an issue. At the very least, make it a tab you can expand and collapse. Hell, "Post of the Day/Week/Month" is always an intriguing idea, as well...

What issues does to create for users?

...god, I feel bad, because that's a good segway, too. Y'know what's probably a good thing to bring back in the way it used to be? The chat. I don't know if it can ever be what it used to be again (its own page)... hell, I don't know if it could ever be something you could just have as a "bottom-right of the page tab" like Facebook has, but... I don't like how it is now. How we have it. Yeah, maybe have a smaller version of chat on the front page, but... I dunno. Chat was always better when it was its own realm of stuff, its own "bubble", so to speak. Clutters the sidebar now, really. I mean... I dunno, I recall we used to have Status Updates on the sidebar too. It's a lot to think about, because the "Airing Grievances" post gave me a lot to like about the sidebar... and I feel like addressing that would feel somewhat hypocritical. But... I dunno, this was important to say as well. I hate to say "we need to tweak that sidebar" right after saying "we need to tweak the sidebar". I hope you guys understand on that one.

I think it would be difficult to move traffic off of discord, but I'll look into it. 

The words we're gonna fear... the removal of stuff on the upper tabs! I don't like removing things, but I think there's less a use for some areas than others. Probably one of the chief ones... sad to say, but I've lacked any understanding of (or any pursuit of interest in) the Clubs. Like... yeah, they're interesting, I guess. It pursues the idea of giving people the ability to group together and have a banner to represent around here, but I don't think having them is important if we can't figure out the best way to use it. If you're looking to give people a way to represent themselves, let someone create a "Group Name" to throw somewhere on their page for a certain amount of Divinium, and let people join that "Group" for a small increment of Divinium (much less compared... like, if you charged 50, people pay 5). That's more conducive than having a completely separate page from everything else that shows what Club you're in and what posts you can make in that group. I hate to say it, but it's a completely useless function... and we really should get rid of it, if not at the very least, tweak it to an effective measure.

...and that's just the stuff on the "Help" tab at the top (although I think tweaking the Leaderboard would be nice too)! There's some things in the "Apps" tab that could definitely be nixed... like the Arcade, I suppose. It's nice to have, but it's not necessary, either. It's just taking up space.

I'm in favor of just removing this all together. I don't think its a feature that anyone is overly excited about. 

Last bit here, but... last couple of things I can suggest we add. In the "Help" tab, I would suggest adding a "Statistics" page... that is, if we wish to chart comprehensive forum stats. As much as I love what we got so far, we could definitely use a more detailed page. Additionally, I think... well, maybe it's a small thing, but there could probably be a bit of a "Music" tab that links out to the one plug.dj I made. It's nice to have that small little hangout, I suppose... and sharing music in that would be nice.

No current plugins available for a stats page, I'll need to look into the DJ thing.

I kept most of my responses concise, but I/We will take everything into consideration. Thank you!

Can say I'm glad to see the response, @Boom115. *cracks knuckles*

I'ma respond to this one the best I can.

33 minutes ago, Boom115 said:

1. The "General Gaming Discussion & News" section, mainly. The latter part of it, the "Gaming Discussion & News" section's not really an issue, regarding activity... although it's probably not worth ruling out, at the very least. No, more-so the "Console Discussion" area, really. People don't really even comment on most threads there anymore, and according to what I've seen, the last post made to the section at all was in 2017. Almost a full year now... and the irony is, at the same time, we do have a Media section: "Media Center". While I don't believe it should take a forefront... I do think that, at the very least, "Console Discussion" would be better moved into that area as its own subforum. Meanwhile, we should really evolve the actual "Gaming Discussion and News" portion of it. Maybe just call the actual section "General Gaming Discussion", and make new subforums for it in the form of "Recommendations", "Gaming News & Events", and "Game Discussion & Review". Hell, that last one would probably give me leeway to place my older Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare reviews... but, I digress. Condense it however you like, reformat it however, remove the least active of the sections if you've the need... but I think something definitely needs to change with this particular section.

Yeah not an extremely active section of the forum. I would just condense them all into one section. I don't think any of us has a particular affinity to keeping them separated.

Well, I can't disagree with that. It's whatever with the condensing, and all of it sounds like something I'd be glad to see. It's all cool to me.

...not that I don't still think that we could definitely do that "General Gaming Discussion" section, but, hey, it's whatever.

(Yeah, I'm aware that sounded "eh" with its enthusiasm, I apologize. It's still quite early for me at the time of responding xP)

37 minutes ago, Boom115 said:

2. As much as I love the LFG existing in the first place... I think it'd be better if we just added it as a "Browse Requests" part to the tab at the top of the forums. Makes it much cleaner, in my eyes.

I don't follow this call out, can you clarify?

We have that small tab at the top of the page, right? With the "CoDz LFG" part. On the banner or whatever, I'm not good with the words. The only thing there is "Add Gamertag/ID", though. So... I figure it'd be easier if there was a thing on that that links over to to the actual page where all the posts are on. Hence the "Browse Requests" idea.

...if that makes better sense.

40 minutes ago, Boom115 said:

We typically do favor the treyarch games (why they are listed on top) and whatever the most current game is. The intention is to keep it as relevant as possible. I don't think the other developers drive enough interest to blend them all up.

I don't disagree with that, honestly. In fact, I quite like it the way it is now, too. I just thought it'd be an interesting suggestion. Relevance sticks, still, yeah, but I guess that I thought making it so we could still just quickly switch back to the older games and other sections would be neat to do, fun and all. But, hey, I digress.

43 minutes ago, Boom115 said:

What issues does to create for users?

I hate to say it, man, but... I feel like putting too many posts up on the main page in that portion of it kind of clutters it. It's not a bad kind of clutter, it's just not wholly necessary in my eyes. 3-5 topics at one time, I can see better, but more than that seems like a sensory overload sometimes. I mean, you see how many are up right now. I don't know what to say for it, really... it's not as much an inconvenience as it could be, admittedly so.

...definitely think that doin' a "Post of the Day/Week/Month" would be cool, though. Will still stand by that idea.

47 minutes ago, Boom115 said:

I think it would be difficult to move traffic off of discord, but I'll look into it. 

Honestly, I don't mind the Discord at all. If I'm being honest, I don't know why I included this. I guess part of me vies for the old nostalgia?
I'd say to just forget this, because the chatbox is fine here... and the Discord works just fine. I'm just lookin' back at it. It's really whatever.

...can't ever get over how sexy the old chat was. That's just my vanity talking! xD

49 minutes ago, Boom115 said:

The words we're gonna fear... the removal of stuff on the upper tabs! I don't like removing things, but I think there's less a use for some areas than others. Probably one of the chief ones... sad to say, but I've lacked any understanding of (or any pursuit of interest in) the Clubs. Like... yeah, they're interesting, I guess. It pursues the idea of giving people the ability to group together and have a banner to represent around here, but I don't think having them is important if we can't figure out the best way to use it. If you're looking to give people a way to represent themselves, let someone create a "Group Name" to throw somewhere on their page for a certain amount of Divinium, and let people join that "Group" for a small increment of Divinium (much less compared... like, if you charged 50, people pay 5). That's more conducive than having a completely separate page from everything else that shows what Club you're in and what posts you can make in that group. I hate to say it, but it's a completely useless function... and we really should get rid of it, if not at the very least, tweak it to an effective measure.

I'm in favor of just removing this all together. I don't think its a feature that anyone is overly excited about. 

I completely agree with that. I get the incentive of Clubs, but I don't think anyone ever used them like they could have been. Sad, but true. I'll leave all discretion on it to you, though.

Jumping over to the last part of what I said here, but... anything on the Arcade is up to you guys. Admittedly, I've never been a fan of it like I could have been. It's a niche thing, y'know?

53 minutes ago, Boom115 said:

No current plugins available for a stats page, I'll need to look into the DJ thing.

I can understand that. We can only vie to see it be a plugin, I suppose.

Also, regarding the Plug.dj thing, I made a post a long while back about one I wanted to do. I called it "CoDz radio", and I figured people would be into it. The way it works is that you take YouTube/Soundcloud videos and place them in a playlist, that you can play for other people in that with you. They have a waitlist, so it's all based really on whoever joins and leaves and such. It's quite smooth. I'll send a link for the one I made right here for ya.

Oh, and the thread for it is here. Quite old, but it exists. <sodEmoji.1f62e>

...if you need a hand looking into it, shoot me a message and we can talk in it.

With that, though...

1 hour ago, Boom115 said:

I kept most of my responses concise, but I/We will take everything into consideration. Thank you!

I appreciate every word, man. All I can ever say is thank you... for even paying this stuff attention, that's honestly more than enough for me. But yeah.

Love you guys.  

Admin
  1. General gaming discussion consolidated into one page
  2. Condensed recent posts from 8 to 5
  3. Added sidebar for CoDz Youtube (replaced twitch hook)

Looking for feedback suggestions for sidebar. What should we add what should we remove.

Current:

• Donation Sidebar (not moving sever costs are expensive :))
  • Youtube
  • Chatbox
  • Divinium Most Awarded
  • Latest Videa
  • Who's Online
  • Who was online

6 minutes ago, Boom115 said:

Looking for feedback suggestions for sidebar. What should we add what should we remove.

Current:

• Youtube
  • Chatbox
  • Divinium Most Awarded
  • Latest Videa
  • Who's Online
  • Who was online

So I know @InfestLithium and I had created a [email protected] as we were unable to get into CODZ YT. Password was beyond recoverable because who ever created it never provided a valid email. 

I did every thing I could, because the issue now is starting from scratch. Not always bad, but lots of video gone. I was able to get @InfestLithium the access with out being a headache.

Get rid of who was online.. possibly add list of who’s LIVE on Twitch.

bring back the Reviews/Editorials I Always like a little side read with meh zombehs 

Admin

@RequixEclipseDid you try @Covert Gunman? I believe he was the one that set up that account. Although I think they may have discontinues the email service used previously so it might not matter one way or another. Also @NaBrZHunterwas all up in that youtube last season. 

Just now, Boom115 said:

@RequixEclipseDid you try @Covert Gunman? I believe he was the one that set up that account. Although I think they may have discontinues the email service used previously so it might not matter one way or another. Also @NaBrZHunterwas all up in that youtube last season. 

I spent about a good 2 1/2 - 3 hrs with @InfestLithium trying to recover the password. I got to a point where I called Microsoft as the email was using @hotmail.com account. So this “email” made for this account was deleted. At the time I said no bigness deal till I realized this account never set a secondary email. So basically everything is still there but we’re unable to access the account. Hell if any one who used to have access that could help so we can work on our YT Page with starting over that would be as hot as knees on Bees

Tech Admin

CoDz youtube was linked to my gmail at one point and no longer seems to be the case and recovering it is a complete nightmare (if not impossible). I'm around to help with anything and they lads know that. Work takes priority of course but I ain't someone that backs out on round 30 because of downs or because it's past my bedtime 

Admin
9 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

I ain't someone that backs out on round 30 because of downs or because it's past my bedtime 

I can cosign on this, even when his downs start on round 5 <sodEmoji.1f60b>

Tech Admin
1 minute ago, Boom115 said:

I can cosign on this, even when his downs start on round 5 

Bawbag  It's nearly midnight when I get to jump on with you young ones - at least it used to be lol

On 9/18/2018 at 6:01 PM, Boom115 said:

Current:

• Youtube
  • Chatbox
  • Divinium Most Awarded
  • Latest Videa
  • Who's Online
  • Who was online

Right, sorry, I didn't get around to saying anything on this stuff but felt like I should. I like all three of the main changes, for sure. Things look so much better!

I think actually having that YouTube video part under the Twitch box isn't a great addition. That particular part can be removed. Else than that, definitely keep the Donation Box, the Chatbox, the Divinium Leaderboard and the list of videos most recently added to CoDztube (maybe integrate the CoDz YouTube better into that too).

I thought the whole thing with the "Who's Online/Who Was Online" box was at the bottom of the actual forum, by the way. I honestly liked it so much better that way. Not much of a discrepancy how it is now, of course, but... still. Just throwing that one up there.

On 9/18/2018 at 8:20 PM, RequixEclipse said:

I spent about a good 2 1/2 - 3 hrs with @InfestLithium trying to recover the password. I got to a point where I called Microsoft as the email was using @hotmail.com account. So this “email” made for this account was deleted. At the time I said no bigness deal till I realized this account never set a secondary email. So basically everything is still there but we’re unable to access the account. Hell if any one who used to have access that could help so we can work on our YT Page with starting over that would be as hot as knees on Bees

...the YouTube account?

The problem with that probably lies in the fact that YouTube decided to run with Google Plus. The same sort of shit happened with me, and they ended up just sort of making what email it was I had into a Gmail of its own. Took whatever the start of the original was and slapped on a "gmail.com" to it. So maybe that might be an issue.

As for the password, there's plenty of ways to change it if you need to. That's just my experience with it, though.

20 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

CoDz youtube was linked to my gmail at one point and no longer seems to be the case and recovering it is a complete nightmare (if not impossible). I'm around to help with anything and they lads know that. Work takes priority of course but I ain't someone that backs out on round 30 because of downs or because it's past my bedtime 

Count me as a third hand in this - I'd definitely be willing to help recover it with you guys, if you need the help.

Admin
3 minutes ago, The Meh said:

I think actually having that YouTube video part under the Twitch box isn't a great addition. That particular part can be removed. Else than that, definitely keep the Donation Box, the Chatbox, the Divinium Leaderboard and the list of videos most recently added to CoDztube (maybe integrate the CoDz YouTube better into that too).

Agreed nice to have available, but not much of a point to it if we can't get in the account. Looking into the CoDz tube already its a solid maybe.

4 minutes ago, The Meh said:

I thought the whole thing with the "Who's Online/Who Was Online" box was at the bottom of the actual forum, by the way. I honestly liked it so much better that way. Not much of a discrepancy how it is now, of course, but... still. Just throwing that one up there.

Agreed again, noticed in an old version of the layout figured we tried it out. It is a better fit for the bottom of the forum.

Boom. I’ll DM the account info

2 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

I’ve give. @InfestLithium @Boom115 the email and password. I’ll send it to you as well all have access.

2 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Alright now all 3 Admins have been sent the password to the 1 account. Do anything you see fit. Feel free to add secondary information so that we don’t have issues with access in then future  

Admin
On 9/18/2018 at 6:17 PM, RequixEclipse said:

possibly add list of who’s LIVE on Twitch.

Do you just mean like people in general playing CoD or something else?

12 hours ago, Boom115 said:

I can cosign on this, even when his downs start on round 5 

702604D7-F803-4B86-95FB-B8A780DACAF9.jpeg

@InfestLithiumhas had access for a few months now, but we’ve both been pretty busy

Admin
1 hour ago, RequixEclipse said:

@InfestLithiumhas had access for a few months now, but we’ve both been pretty busy

Bish we all busy. Stop with the excuses and start with the action 🤪

9 hours ago, Boom115 said:

Bish we all busy. Stop with the excuses and start with the action 🤪

Man, Boom, we're gonna need some ketchup for those harshbrowns. <sodEmoji.1f61b>