Skully Boxy Edition

Boom115

• Administrators

I dropped 300 bucks for the Juggernog fridge in 2015, but I think I'll be skipping the mystery box edition (it doesn't even make toaster strudels, if you were not already aware). It retails for 199 US and the game plus the black ops pass is 120 bucks. So its really only 80 bucks on top of what most of use are likely to pay. Have any of you folks picked up this ultra special edition?

DifwBNBUwAAT6pV.jpg

$250 statues, I mean come on. I want one...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Wasn't the Fridge 200 bucks as well? I "only" paid 200 euros for the Jugger edition.

I also have this ordered. I just couldn't pass it up man... I am addicted. I am also thinking of getting a second one of these and not open it to sell it later down the line. ^^

Edit: Have to say though while the box looks cool I am a bit dissapointed they didn't use the MOTD design or at least the Origins one.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Wasn't the Fridge 200 bucks as well? I "only" paid 200 euros for the Jugger edition.

You might be right, must be the 115.

35 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Edit: Have to say though while the box looks cool I am a bit dissapointed they didn't use the MOTD design or at least the Origins one.

Yeah it was potentially a gamble utilizing the newest, as most of the fanbase isn't fully bought in to the new storyline yet. I suppose there is always a market.

• Moderators

I pre-ordered this edition. Mostly as part of tradition and support for a zombies-centric special edition. Also it technically cost less for me to get this edition, since I had $100+ in Amazon gift card money and I would have gotten the Gamestop edition with the Steelbook since I collect Steelbooks. TBH I am more excited for the puzzle than the box. Maybe I'll get it framed...

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

So does anyone else have problems with it?

I need to do open the box multiple times for it to actually scream, the other times it just starts for a second and then it quits. I also don't have the batteries in there that got sent with em, cause I found them after I put my own in... maybe that is the problem?

Archived