MIA

Hello me fellow survivors! I’m alive and well! 

Spent these past past few weeks moving to a new home, unpacking box, going to my new job, and watching my little one start kindergarten. 

Now that every thing has calmed down... (KNOCK ON WOOD) I am ready to establish comms again! 

I have a few surprises in store for the community and I hope you don’t miss out! ???

Seeing

Hello me fellow survivors! I’m alive and well! 

Spent these past past few weeks moving to a new home, unpacking box, going to my new job, and watching my little one start kindergarten. 

Now that every thing has calmed down... (KNOCK ON WOOD) I am ready to establish comms again! 

I have a few surprises in store for the community and I hope you don’t miss out! ???

With so many absences let this post serve as Check-In/Out.

If you feel like you might not be on for awhile let us know! We might worry that a fellow survivor has gone MIA. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
37 minutes ago, RequixEclipse said:

If you feel like you might not be on for awhile let us know!

100 % this. Though I also was guilty of not saying anything late last year.

Glad you are back and good to see that everything is going well for you. <sodemoji.2764></sodemoji.2764>

52 minutes ago, Lenne said:

100 % this. Though I also was guilty of not saying anything late last year.

Glad you are back and good to see that everything is going well for you.

Everything is going fantastic! I’m going to spice up the OP a bit, but first coffee....

I seen that lol yeah at it’s usually during the off-season (non Treyarch zombies) that we have frequent inactivity. However we made up for that 2017-18 with tournaments like Trials of the Ancients..etc. looking forward to the upcoming months!

Archived