Zombies Trolls Rejoice

JJMFP

Let The Trolling Begin

trollface.png

Unfortunately, I just read an article that said this:

"You’ll have more options for customizing your Zombies experience this time around, as well. The perks you find in the maps’ “Alters” will be chosen by you in advance, and you can give your Mystery Box prize to a teammate instead of using it for your own character."

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-roundup/

I can see how this is going to be the bane of players playing with randoms.  Hopefully, it is an action to defer to another play, rather than having your payed for weapon open for the world.

What are your thoughts on this new revelations?

Welcome Addition

OR

Potential Pitfall

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be fantastic if they extended the time before your gun goes back into the box by 1 second and in that one second anyone can grab it. That way the purchaser has the same amount of time to grab it as before and if they miss it the weapon can be put to good use instead of being lost. 

There was an interview on the PS website with Jason Blundell where this question was asked:

image.png

This does read like you have to actively decline the weapon before others can take it, but it isn't 100% clear. If this is not the case and each box pull is a free for all its going to be bedlam.

Here's a link to the interview if you want it: Interview

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, Wooodd said:

There was an interview on the PS website with Jason Blundell where this question was asked:

image.png

This does read like you have to actively decline the weapon before others can take it, but it isn't 100% clear. If this is not the case and each box pull is a free for all its going to be bedlam.

Here's a link to the interview if you want it: Interview

I agree.  It does sound like a choice, or action command, to allow others to take the weapon.  That is good news.  If it had been any other way, BEDLAM it would be.

@andydabeast

I personally believe that the box gives you plenty of time to make the decision on whether or not you want a weapon or not.  Most have their favorites and this new "wrinkle" would make hitting the box just as much of an affair with teamwork as the rest of the franchise tries to promote.  I miss having to play roulette with the box to find a gun that is worth some shit.  WWII, I never ever hit the box.

Archived