What are the items you can pick up in Shangri-La and Moon?

Charles871987

I know in Shangri la, the dynamite is one and guessing the second item is the focusing stone?

In moon, there are four it looks like. The  Vril device which has the stone inserted, the cable thing that connects the computer and machine, and I think there’s a film or audio reel? Looks to be a spot for a fourth item.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ty for looking for me lol.

When I did the EE, spot 1 was for the Golden Rod, spot 2 was empty, third spot was for the wire and I’ve seen a video of a film in it but I’ve never seen it. 

Someone said it it was the Mythos Disk but I’ve never heard of it and they had no proof. 

You seem to be the only active member lately. I’d figure with all the new info on factions and stuff there would be more traffic. Heck, seems no new threads have been made about all these trailers.

Hey Charles,

Cannot really comment on topic as I haven't bought ZC yet but I thought I would say I'm here too.

Was never a heavy poster when this place was packed with users I mainly lurked but threw the odd pointless bassless theory out there every once in a while. Unlikely I'll post all the time now either to be honest.

I came back hoping BLOPS4 would have revived the site but alas we are where we are. Fingers crossed the site picks up as the release gets closer.

2 hours ago, Wooodd said:

Hey Charles,

Cannot really comment on topic as I haven't bought ZC yet but I thought I would say I'm here too.

Was never a heavy poster when this place was packed with users I mainly lurked but threw the odd pointless bassless theory out there every once in a while. Unlikely I'll post all the time now either to be honest.

I came back hoping BLOPS4 would have revived the site but alas we are where we are. Fingers crossed the site picks up as the release gets closer.

Hey there <sodemoji.1f642></sodemoji.1f642> ya, very weird how slow it is, in light of all this news especially lol. Fingers crossed <sodemoji.1f604></sodemoji.1f604>

• Moderators

@Charles871987 @Wooodd

It's pretty bad, yes. I was hoping the old folk would come back around may, but as you can see almost nobody did. Probably for different reasons some may just grew out of zombies, some are fed up with the game(s), some don't have the time anymore and/or some search for their zombie needs elsewhere.

I personally am missing a lot of folks two of my closest friends that I met on here haven't even been online in years. (Not just this site, but the internet in general.)

My heart aches when I think about how things used to be and compare it to the time we are in now.

Yeah, I was also a lurker since the BO1 days and eventually ended up signing up here after several years, and it's crazy to think how this site gets just a few active threads per day now, it was absolutely buzzing with activity back then. Sorta wish I did sign up back then as I missed out on getting involved with all the chat. Sorta noticed a downward spiral of some of the most popular members leaving for various reasons, then others leaving cause they felt like everyone was leaving and then more people leaving because they noticed other people leaving and it just kept going like that.

Archived