Black Ops 4 Zombies Story line Concept

Black Hand Smith

Link

Note: The following are just some notes I put together of where I’d like the storyline to go based on what we know so far.

Groups of Characters where are they now?

Origins Crew: Trapped in a time loop. Cannot interfere with major events directly. Origins Richtofen maintains a psychic link with Stuhlinger allowing him to relay messages and instructions to the tranzit crew. At the time of this Map Primus Crew is in the middle of a war for Der Eisendrache shortly before they win and fall off the face of history. Where they end up after the battle is yet another mystery which may or may not be discovered later on

Tranzit Crew: In the perfect world hiding from Monty. Stuhlinger receives instructions and messages from Origins Richtofen. Tranzit Crew communicates and Raise the Children via radio messages as well as inform them of the situation. They woke up in the New World after the events of the Zombies comic and immediately start taking instructions from Primus Richtofen. Stuhlinger must act for him while he is trapped in the Loop. They were awake during the events of Revelations and managed to hide the children on the remains of the Original Earth. 

The Children: Now adults hiding among the ruins of the Old Multiverse. Training all their lives to breach the perfect world. They vaguely remember who they were in their past lives and how they came to be on Earth 1. Their version of Richtofen tends to remember the most of who he was before his soul was collected. There are also reasons as to why we don't see Richtofen's soul being collected. Every version of richtofen has secrets thats pretty much the Bane of Monty's Existance. 

Map Overview:

Link takes place in 4 corners of the earth. Japan, Russia, Germany, and America. Each player spawns in a different area and must activate a teleporter to link the areas. There is no Announcer until after the egg. The easter egg revolves around accessing the new world. To do this the players must listen in on the radios for vague instructions from the Tranzit crew. In each of the 4 areas there is a tower that must be lit. Upon lighting up all the towers the players can then initiate a Link which must be done in a time Limit. Lighting the Beacon means the remaining Apothicons can sense a connection to the perfect world. If the rest of the Egg cannot be completed in Time the Apothicons will use the breach to enter the perfect world and the Map will be altered to represent failure. If the Egg is completed in Time the 4 characters will successfully breach and arrive in the perfect version of the map now taking place in Monty’s reality.

Post Egg interactions are just bits of Lore from character quotes and Monty interacting with the new crew and catching them up on "His version" of the zombies storyline. 

Players will be greeted by Monty who will mention that Richtofen and his crew traveled around the multiverse at one point and killed all other versions of themselves save for “The Children”. He tries to convince them that he is not the bad guy but rather just a tired God that wants to let things be as they are. He will also attempt to use guilt into making the new crew think they're doing wrong by allowing the 115 they bring with them to pollute and spread across his world. 

Anyways. I'm tired of Typing. Sleepy. Night. It's been fun typing something again like the good old days. Maybe not as detailed but whatevs

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Lenne said:

Heyo, BHS fancy seeing you around here again.

I have two questions: Will you flesh this out a bit more at some point? And why is there no announcer til the Egg is completed?

As of now I have no real plans to flesh this out. Lately I've been really busy with Work and school but I might do something later down the line to kinda expand this or work on something new just for old times sake. Also there's no announcer until after the egg because there is no one left in the old multiverse. Once you get into the perfect world though Monty begins announcing and narrating

• Moderators

Yeah life tends to get in the way more often than not. -.-

17 minutes ago, Black Hand Smith said:

Also there's no announcer until after the egg because there is no one left in the old multiverse.

So is it safe to say there won't be an announcer in BO 4? Unless of course JB pulls something out of his ass.

Thanks for checking in.

21 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Yeah life tends to get in the way more often than not. -.-

So is it safe to say there won't be an announcer in BO 4? Unless of course JB pulls something out of his ass.

Thanks for checking in.

Ahhhh I mean. I don't really have any inside information on anything ya know. But if I had to guess we'd either see Monty as an announcer or just get the default demonic voice. We already know Monty Announcer quotes have already been recorded and are unused from revelations. They could always just reuse the unused sound files 

• Moderators

Heeey, good to see you again BlackHandSmith! Apologies for the late reply, was on holiday.

Many people, including you and me seem to distrust Monty.

But why actually? What is wrong with his perfect world if it is perfect? 

• 3 months later...

Archived