ELEMENT 115

sweepr
Message added by NaBrZHunter

This one is pretty far out there. Could definitely afford some citations. Still, an amusing read!

@sweepr if you ever come back around and want to add to this, PM me! In the meantime, it has been added to the official element 115 library!

Alright  I have done my research and this is what I found:

element 115, based on COD, was found in Germany by Germans, no problem. Unfortunately, COD has been using the wrong terminology all along, element 115 is moscovium found in Russia and is mainly formed by americium and calcium to form other elements, it's very rare. Indium, found in Germany, and is radioactive (explains nuketown zombies) is not element 115 but has an atomic mass of 115, oddly and for medical reasons, indium's reactivity is directly utilized by humans in humans. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, sweepr said:

element 115, based on COD, was found in Germany by Germans, no problem. Unfortunately, COD has been using the wrong terminology all along, element 115 is moscovium found in Russia and is mainly formed by americium and calcium to form other elements, it's very rare. Indium, found in Germany, and is radioactive (explains nuketown zombies) is not element 115 but has an atomic mass of 115, oddly and for medical reasons, indium's reactivity is directly utilized by humans in humans. 

115, as we understand it, has changed since Origins came out. Any and all connection to the real element has been left behind since Zielinski left Treyarch. As it stands, all 115 is to the story is an element called Divinium (which, there was some great people who wanted to change the name from moscovium to Divinium, great idea).

Not to mention... according to Black Ops III, Divinium is pretty much an ancient element created by the Apothicons. Odd as that sounds... but it's more or less true. 115, as it stands, isn't supposed to actually exist in the main universe, either. It's a dangerous element that wreaks havoc and opens up problems that could let the Apothicons take over any Dimension they'd like... given they put 115 into that universe.

I know that sounds complicated, but that's kind of par for the course at this rate.

September 3rd, 5 AD

Knowing the planet had a gateway to Agartha, the Apothicons sent meteors of Element 115 to Earth. They believe humanity will one day use Element 115 to wage war amongst themselves, opening a rift that will allow the Apothicons to escape the Dark Aether.

Ground Zero: Shi No Numa (Tunguska Event) 

Element 115: The element had previously been designated ununpentium, a placeholder name that means one-one-five in Latin. In November 2016, the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC).

D130037C-7EB4-418B-8C37-C59FDDB1B3A7.jpeg1CEDF90F-F05F-45A5-A7B2-A1ADE88899BA.jpeg

The element 115 is now Officially known as Moscovium.

radioactive, synthetic element about which little is known. It is classified as a metal and is expected to be solid at room temperature. It decays quickly into other elements, including nihonium.

An ability to reanimate cells.

8 minutes ago, RequixEclipse said:

September 3rd, 5 AD

Knowing the planet had a gateway to Agartha, the Apothicons sent meteors of Element 115 to Earth. They believe humanity will one day use Element 115 to wage war amongst themselves, opening a rift that will allow the Apothicons to escape the Dark Aether.

Yep.

Thanks for that tidbit of the Timeline, @RequixEclipse.

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, The Meh said:

Not to mention... according to Black Ops III, Divinium is pretty much an ancient element created by the Apothicons. Odd as that sounds... but it's more or less true. 115, as it stands, isn't supposed to actually exist in the main universe, either. It's a dangerous element that wreaks havoc and opens up problems that could let the Apothicons take over any Dimension they'd like... given they put 115 into that universe.

If I might add something to this: Element 115 in our universe is indeed brought here by the Apothicans, but they are not the original creators of it. The element existed even before them, since it is the fabric of the Multiverse. Remember the note in Shadows of Evil: 115 is the fabric- the thread holding it all together -the webbing of the universe. So imagine the Multiverse as a brick house, with every brick being a universe. I guess 115 is the cement between the bricks, like the Aether is the space between spaces. I therefore believe that 115 and Aether are one, but the Apothicans transported this "Aether" in our 3 dimensional universe which made it look like 3D extraterrestrial rocks. Just my own thoughts.

Welcome to the site, @sweepr, hope you'll enjoy your stay here. If you are interested in this kind of topics, I recommend @AetherialVoices's 'Aetherial Multiverse Theory'. 

I stand with what it says in the Timeline. It is the Element that makes the Zombie. Who controls the zombie and how is another part of the narrative. 

7 minutes ago, anonymous said:

If I might add something to this: Element 115 in our universe is indeed brought here by the Apothicans, but they are not the original creators of it. The element existed even before them, since it is the fabric of the Multiverse. Remember the note in Shadows of Evil: 115 is the fabric- the thread holding it all together -the webbing of the universe. So imagine the Multiverse as a brick house, with every brick being a universe. I guess 115 is the cement between the bricks, like the Aether is the space between spaces. I therefore believe that 115 and Aether are one, but the Apothicans transported this "Aether" in our 3 dimensional universe which made it look like 3D extraterrestrial rocks. Just my own thoughts.

Welcome to the site, @sweepr, hope you'll enjoy your stay here. If you are interested in this kind of topics, I recommend @AetherialVoices's 'Aetherial Multiverse Theory'. 

I... wow, I actually forgot about that.

That being said, though, even if it's what holds the universe(s) together, in the wrong hands that same force could certainly use it to tear them apart.

• Moderators

This is what my good old 'mentor' @NaBrZHunter said a while back, in the thread 'Understanding how Zombies view time' by @Abel!.

Well, it isn't technically true that brains are all zombies have, as they are known to continue walking headless until they collapse from bloodloss. So the secret to their reanimation, I would think, is the 115-infused blood. Zombies' circulatory systems are jumpstarted via the brain by the 115's radioactivity, and then maintained as the 115-infused blood continues to pulse through the brain. 

Now, 115 *is* Aether, let's not forget that. "115 is the fabric..." (SoE Scraps)

What you're thinking of is the control nodes, if you will, devices and places like the MPD which have the ability to use the Aether as a conduit for communication. But that communication, like all other radio forms, can only be utilized if the frequencies that it uses are not blocked or receiving interference. 

An EMP, an Electromagnetic Pulse, basically creates an explosion of electromagnetic noise that blocks radio waves and fries circuitry. So as long as the pulse is active, the controller cannot communicate, as the frequencies are all blocked by radio noise, and the zombies lose their primary motivation to continue pursuing anything in particular. 

On which I replied:

You say 115 is Aether, which is something I have not heard someone saying that direct ever. Wasn't 115 such unstable element, that does not belong to our 3th dimension, that it always "tries" to flip back to its dimension of origins, the Aether. Like negative ions/electrons always try to flow over to a positive charged object/area. It may be because of that, that consuming or having 115 in your body connects your mind to the Aether. The Element forms a bridge

Folks, I find this subject so extremely interesting, and I love discussing about it with people like you Meh and Requix who seem so well-educated concerning this topic. But I feel sad...car lessons wait for me. I'll be back in a few hours.

22 minutes ago, anonymous said:

This is what my good old 'mentor' @NaBrZHunter said a while back, in the thread 'Understanding how Zombies view time' by @Abel!.

On which I replied:

Folks, I find this subject so extremely interesting, and I love discussing about it with people like you Meh and Requix who seem so well-educated concerning this topic. But I feel sad...car lessons wait for me. I'll be back in a few hours.

Ah, Abel's a good guy. Good theorist from PTG... hell, he picked up on small correlations with Memento and Memnoch the Devil with MOTD (yeah, just speaking off memory, but it was an interesting read back then... a big thing at the time)... I trust his word a good bit on that.

It's certainly an interesting conversation to be had, one we really should have been having during the season, though. 115 is, at its core, a LOT more than we may have perceived it to be... and it could mean even more NOW.

Able and I collaborated on a theory about the Frozen Forest. Man I did spend a good amount of time at PTG to. Spoke with Benndown and play custom zombies with Boop every so often. Sorry but WTF HAPPENED 

• Moderators

I've heard some things about PTG. Some bad things about one Ben and good things about the folks there. Of course, one sided information, so I'm not entirely sure if it's correct but I've never really been into PTG. Guess it was something before my time (or is it still active)?

@TheMeh speaking about demon involvement in Alcatraz: This thread always interested me, especially the part with the knifes: 

Going back to the main subject, the mysterious Element 115, ununpentium, moscovium or Divinium (Latin for 'godly'). It's fascinating actually how much we know about the whole story it causes, but how less we know about the element itself. The cause of everything. We know of course that it brings the dead back to life, as some kind of healing power. One way I think the undead aren't living actually, but merely controlled by the inhabitant of the Aether. Set in move because of this entity. Like I've said prior, the element forms a bridge between Earth and Aether (while that is what is actually is: Aether) and the controller controls the dead bodies like puppet dolls who are controlled using ropes.

On the other hand do the undead actually still have some kind of life and consciousness within them, as can be heard in the lyrics of the song 'The One'. The zombies seem to be in some kind of tortured reality, craving to eat living people's flesh and craving for living people who ends their suffering. So no mindless puppet doll with ropes controlled by the MPD occupant at all, right? 

Maybe a mix of these two things: the Undead still has their consciousness and are able to freely move like they want, but because of the craving to murder and cannibalism the 115 brings their Overlord still has power over them. This craving could be the puppet doll rope the Overlord 'controlls' them with. One thing is sure, this alternative life form is so awful that every zombie wishes to die.

Here I am speaking of 115 influence on the dead. I haven't even spoken about concentrated Vril power, 115 in the Multiverse and the influences of the Dark Aether. This topic is huge. A last very interesting theory:

5 hours ago, anonymous said:

On which I replied:

||Pause||

On 4/4/2018 at 1:20 PM, RequixEclipse said:

Able and I collaborated on a theory about the Frozen Forest. Man I did spend a good amount of time at PTG to. Spoke with Benndown and play custom zombies with Boop every so often. Sorry but WTF HAPPENED 

You were on PTG back in the day? I can say with certainty I don't very much recall you there back then... was your name the same or no?

22 minutes ago, The Meh said:

You were on PTG back in the day? I can say with certainty I don't very much recall you there back then... was your name the same or no?

For the first bit I was RequixEclipse but went to Ionia. I actually have some topics posted there that were essentially made for here.There was lots of PTG hate here though during that time lol

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2018 at 7:19 PM, sweepr said:

"forget everything you know"

I see 115 only being in the old story to be honest... <sodemoji.1f61e> <span style= ">

Archived