Grief Tournament

anonymous

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Meh said:

@anonymous I hope you don't mind messaging me over on Discord all the info I've missed? Also the times if you may.

Id like the times to lol.. Ive just been configuring the brackets..

On 4/4/2018 at 8:23 AM, TenslasterGames said:

Is the Reddit post going up tomorrow?

If so, I can help put it on there, so people know a but earlier, and potential new recruits.

Ill adjust the registration times and keep it open until we have everyone set

Ahhh for the sake of time here an Pending Update to the OP. The links listed are live and should be used for Registration. 

This is a message to every living soul still out there

To every not-undead human being that are out there, new folks and veterans, theorists and strategists, survivors and Flesh.

The Element has gone airborne. Contaminates are now infecting the very air we breathe, and while the world is burning, survivors are fighting for that what is left. We must do all whatever it takes to ensure our future as a species. Those who own an Xbox One, Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, along with Black Ops II, can take part within the Grief Tournament. Two teams fight the undead, together or against each other. But keep in mind: In the end only one team can make it out alive. The tournament will separate the strong of the weak, though, this purification will continue until only one player has won: The semi-finals will have 2 players against 2 other players, and the finals will be a 1V1 match. He or she who wins this, will be awarded with eternal respect and 1000 Divinium, useful in CoDZ's Store. The 2th rank will be awarded with 750 Divinium, rank 3 and 4 each with 250 Divinium, and every participant will acquire 50 DiviniumAsk yourself, are you capable enough to participate? Don't delay yourself, and do what must be done.

Round 1: Groups of 4 Compete Head to Head *1 Group Moves On*

(4v4) Best 2:3 Matches Advances

Round 2: Splitting The Winning Group Into 2 Teams *1 Group Moves On*

(2v2) Best 2:3 Matches Advances

Round 3: Splitting For A 1 vs 1 Finale

(1v1) Best 2:3 Matches Wins

• What is your Gametag?
  • Do you have the DLC of Mob of the Dead and/or Buried? (If not, no problem. Just need to know)
  • The time you are able to start the tournament in the weekend after the next weekend, so I can start planning the matches. (You can let this know later as well).
  • Your timezone
  • Your console

Xbox Slayers Registration Link: https://challonge.com/codzgriefxb

PSN Slayers Registration Link:  https://challonge.com/codzgriefpsn

• Moderators

I'm back again! Thanks for the update, Requix. It's in the OP now as well.

A few persons send me a private message on Reddit as well. Their names are still not in the Reddit link, so we'll see if they take part eventually

10 hours ago, anonymous said:

I'm back again! Thanks for the update, Requix. It's in the OP now as well.

A few persons send me a private message on Reddit as well. Their names are still not in the Reddit link, so we'll see if they take part eventually

McMike and I have both agreed to do the PS3 Tournament an hour early, it may have been from time constraints, not sure. But we’re still not sure what we’re doing in regards to matches.

• Moderators

@TenslasterGames I feel sad about the fact that while you were the first who registered and among one of the most enthusiastic, only two PS3 players reported. Anyway, don't let this decrease your fun and have a good match! And don't forget to comment your streaming link in this thread (for those who interested).

May the Ancients be with you

• Moderators

We're sorry but there are last minute changes in the planning. Xbox tournament won't be today. There was a misunderstanding and I am sorry to tell that I might not gonna make it in time as well. Hope none of you mind if we are going to push this tournament to a date later this week.

Sorry again

Archived