DLC 2 revealed

anonymous

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Lenne said:

Back on topic though: Seeing how SHG and the other two dev teams like to rerelease maps, what are the chances we see a section from Kino der Toten in this new map. I know, I know it is highly unlikely, but I would like something along those lines.

Well of course that's a Treyarch map but it would fit perfectly in the Kabaret building (some kind of Kino, at least). Still don't think it'll happen but they might be found some inspiration in Kino for the interior of the Kabaret building. Makes me think of an extra smaller map again. Like a small island/bunker would be a perfect 'Groesten Haus' of the Darkest Shore, some kind of Kino could be a smaller version of The Shadowed Throne.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/28/2018 at 2:33 PM, anonymous said:

I mean that Sledgehammer said that everything in the Nazi Zombies storyline is based on real events and could be true (of course, we know it is not, but theoretically it could be). The Final Reich is based on the story of American troops discovering the tombstones of ancient German knights in a salt mine in Bavaria, among with Nazi technology around it, like there used to happen some kind of experiments there. The Darkest Shore takes place in Heligoland, a German fortress that was bombed to the ground in April 1945. Both locations could have had a zombie outbreak, in the way that if something happened there, the rest of the world didn't had to know. An undead army fighting on the streets of Berlin is just too striking, if you understand me.

Of course the zombie outbreaks on the other locations didn't happen as well, but it could be possible. In Berlin that would just be impossible, or it has to take place in underground sewers or within secret bunkers or something. Maybe that's why Sledgehammer said I" steps out of the shadows of history". I hope I am clear enough

(I'm no crazy conspiracy person, I know zombies do not exist in real life, but I hope you see my point).

Oh, and please ignore or delete my prior comment

It does follow real historical events and there is loads of factual information. The only thing separating Fiction and Non-Fiction is the Zombie element 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Lenne said:

Yep, but it is a bit of a shame, how the dev can't properly write his own mechanics.

Still better than Treyarch though:

"Nein rauchen" ^^

Oh no, it was not a dev but a player who asked this to a dev. I actually like Sledgehammers approach to German language, like how they give all power ups and in-game devices German names. Treyarch on the other hand....

That sounds awfully, more like an order: "No, smoke! Smoke you shall!"

• Moderators
2 hours ago, anonymous said:

Oh no, it was not a dev but a player who asked this to a dev. I actually like Sledgehammers approach to German language, like how they give all power ups and in-game devices German names. Treyarch on the other hand....

That sounds awfully, more like an order: "No, smoke! Smoke you shall!"

Ahhhh okay, I apologize.

(It's a shame how a mod can't even grasp basic post) ^^

Yeah it was on the BO1 DLC Map Berlin Wall. It literally was a sign saying "Nein rauchen".

• Moderators
8 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

GiestKraft means SPIRIT (POWER)

It is neither Giestgraft nor is it GiestKraft. It is Geistkraft.

I also know what it means. (when spelled correctly)

There is also no need to yell at me.

1 hour ago, Lenne said:

It is neither Giestgraft nor is it GiestKraft. It is Geistkraft.

I also know what it means. (when spelled correctly)

There is also no need to yell at me.

Didnt mean to have it appear all caps lol 

• Moderators
21 hours ago, certainpersonio said:

Not really sure where else to put this, but the Führerbunker (the bunker where Hitler committed suicide) is close to Potsdamer Platz and all these other areas that we've identified as potential play-areas in Berlin. Probably going to end-up there. Also, how awesome would it be if there was a Zombie Hitler!

Map: https://imgur.com/a/zzrzq

Yes, yes. Remember how Straub was going to "save the Fuhrer"? Perhaps they want to evacuate Hitler, possibly a source to the many 'Hitler survived World War II' conspiracies.

Spoiler

Spoilers: I watched a file in which a spoiler was released about certain in-game programmer codes or something. One had the word Church in it, or garden next to Church or something. This reminded me of the picture @RequixEclipse recently posted.

large.jpg.8899c32fdc34a936e3fa36bef30d2c74.jpg

There are alot of churches in Berlin, so it could be another one as well. But this one lays close to Potsdamer Platz, Berlin Zoo, the Fuhrer bunker and more places.

• Moderators
On 9.4.2018 at 12:56 AM, certainpersonio said:

Also, how awesome would it be if there was a Zombie Hitler!

Reach round 115 on Nacht/Kino and zombie Hitler appears. ^^

Truth be told, this map looks rather good, maybe I'll reinstall the game.

On 9.4.2018 at 11:50 AM, RequixEclipse said:

Didnt mean to have it appear all caps lol 

No worries, buddy.

Archived