Dwellers Are Back + CoDz March Update

InfestLithium

• Administrators

Hey friendos!

No, we haven't forgotten about you. Things have been rather slow on the Zombies front but many exciting changes happened throughout the past few months and we want to get everyone up to speed.

First and foremost, the staff have decided to bring back our Dwellers group and add new trainees under it! For those who are much newer to CoDz, the Dwellers group was once a interim-staff inclusion group that highlighted prominent leaders within the community. These individuals contributed time, effort, quality, and most importantly, passion for CoDz. While everyone deserves some kind of title like this (being honest!), these particular users continue to be shining examples and are tasked specifically with very important roles in the future to come.

Please help me congratulate @RequixEclipse @anonymous @RadZakpak as our first and newest additions to the Dwellers! I can't wait to see how y'all will do. :smile:

Secondly, we've added a Black Ops IV forum in light of recent news and tons of media hype. Please be wary of any "leaks" you may come across in the coming months until official announcements have been made.

de911b27118d7523f72c70924d1dfa2e.png

Happy slaying, friendos!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

It's a sunny Sunday. Actually, the first day since 2018 that I would call Spring, and I am sitting the whole day outside learning school stuff but that doesn't matter because it is such a nice day. So I check CoDZ and see this post. 

Well...

I can't really express it in words, but I wanted to say that I am truly honoured and am glad being a Dweller and gaining this odd purple-like name tag. I got a few possible ideas already, and would be glad to execute them, and help maintaining the quality and nice community of this site like it is today. 

There is a downside though. School stuff. The third way of school exams start tomorrow, with a duration of 2 weeks, and end April/begin May I will have my final National Exams. Not that I have bad notes, and I will most likely succeed this school and go to university, but it still consumes alot of time for me at the moment. You don't need to say that school is more important than CoDZ, I know that as well, but of course I have spare time as well and am able to put parts of this in CoDZ. Thing I wanted to say is that at the moment and the next 2 months I am a bit less active than usual, but after that I will have the probably longest holiday I ever will have in my life (actually the entire rest of spring and summer) in which I have plenty of time for CoDZ.

I joined this site around the time Der Eisendrache was released and if it wasn't for the nice community, I had left this already for a long time. I don't say this out of politeness, and many perhaps don't realize it, but this location in 'the Cloud' is really something special and unique. Like a family.

10 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

While everyone deserves some kind of title like this (being honest!)

Can't agree more. And while I hope and am sure more folks will discover us around the time Black Ops 4 will be released (props to you Infest for stubbornly calling it IV instead of IIII), you all should know that YOU, the folks who are here right now, at this very moment, are really special. You are all the origins of what yet has to come, and I love you all.

Not wanted to go into this too sentimenial: Thank you!

15 minutes ago, The Meh said:

Man, now I want to be a light-purple color.

Then again, this shade of blue is cool too.

Congrats to the three of you! You guys give this place life, for sure.

73C73DC8-5B82-4876-AB3F-DBC4854FF6C4.gif

I do want to thank you all though. Knowing Treyarch they are going to deliver in the Zombie department. We shall be Dwelling here ready to revieve it. What is it? Only time will tell my friends. Ive been here playing Zombies for awhile now and look forward to the next Chapter in the Treyarch Zombie storyline.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, The Meh said:

Man, now I want to be a light-purple color.

Then again, this shade of blue is cool too.

Congrats to the three of you! You guys give this place life, for sure.

This place can exist without Dwellers, but not without Donors. A purple name tag is more rare, but a blue one is more important

• 2 weeks later...

Archived