So if the Primis boys are back, what do you think their story is going to cover?

Steelie

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure MrRoffleWaffles has probably covered this tiny bit too, but I haven't had the time to watch his video yet! But holy crap!!
unknown.png

This tiny fraction of a second here made my day (it's at 12 seconds in if anyone hasn't seen it yet!). I'm so glad to see our Primis boys are going to be in it!!! I thought their story was completely done, and that BO3 was the end of them. That said, I wonder what their story is going to be covering... I have the feeling it'll be tying up loose ends a bit, since I'm sure there are still quite some. My other "theory" is that it'll show more of what they did between the BO3 maps, since it was said that all that is very important stuff too. In any case, I'm absolutely hyped that they're back and I can't wait to hear their voice lines!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

The trailer also showed Mob of the Dead and I believe Five. This shot was from the Zombies Chronicles trailer. I don’t think Primis is confirmed just yet. The trailer was just a collection of clips from the past 3 games.

This. And they also showed either Verrückt or Kino, and many BO and BO2 MP/Campaign shots. But I must say, they really highlighted Mob of the Dead. I believe I've seen shots of that map three times.

No sadness, comrade @Steelie, this also doesn't mean Primis won't be in the game. Just no confirmation yet

I kinda hope they will be, but I will also understand if they won't be of course ;v; The story is done after all!
And @Lenne, I understand you competely as well! They've been around for such a long time, I understand very well that people want new characters.

But thank you all for explaining that to me, I'll try to hold my horses making assumptions ;p

The thing is, for what it's worth, they've cultivated a brand.  Bringing out the O4 (am I old because I don't refer to them as the "primis" group?) is like bringing out the greatest hits; it's a safe bet.  3arc tried to take a chance with TranZit - and a lot of BO2 - look where that left them (weaker then a nerfed Sliquifier - seriously guys, "verticality" is your best selling point?  I'm pretty sure we got that with Tetris).  I'd love new characters, but I'm not surprised the O4 are making a comeback.  BO3 zombies was much more commercial success all around (see: inclusion of the O4 and p2w), so get ready for microtransactions aplenty and a revamped <s>Dr Magorium's</s> magical gumdrop machine.

You're very right, bringing them back would be a very safe bet and I definitely won't be surprised if Treyarch is willing to cash in on them a little longer (and I wouldn't blame them either, I would love it even, even if it would be a move a lot of people would probably roll their eyes at since the crew should be done). But again, nothing is exactly sure yet! This trailer turned out to be indeed a compilation of everything as RadZakpak mentioned.

Personally, IF Primis returns in Black Ops IV, I think that the remaster of Mob of the Dead and Five would mean the Primis characters visiting those locations for some reason trying to maybe break the cycle somehow. They would throw in five new locations obviously, one for launch and then the four DLC maps. Having said that, I could see them expanding on the leveling system also as well as adding newer game modes of some sort. 

• 2 weeks later...

I truly hope I'm not the only one wishing to see Victis again. Their story was left on a very loose end, especially given their location under Alcatraz with the line "Until they are needed again". If Primis is stuck in the loop spanning from Origins to Revelations, would it be possible for the Primis characters to reach out to Victis, asking them to break the cycle? I think it would be pretty cool to see the two groups fighting alongside each other, if that's where we end up. Heck, I could be wayyy wrong and nothing I'm proposing would make any sense, but without the crazy theories, where's the fun in theorizing?

On 3/9/2018 at 6:04 AM, Steelie said:

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure MrRoffleWaffles has probably covered this tiny bit too, but I haven't had the time to watch his video yet! But holy crap!!
unknown.png

This tiny fraction of a second here made my day (it's at 12 seconds in if anyone hasn't seen it yet!). I'm so glad to see our Primis boys are going to be in it!!! I thought their story was completely done, and that BO3 was the end of them. That said, I wonder what their story is going to be covering... I have the feeling it'll be tying up loose ends a bit, since I'm sure there are still quite some. My other "theory" is that it'll show more of what they did between the BO3 maps, since it was said that all that is very important stuff too. In any case, I'm absolutely hyped that they're back and I can't wait to hear their voice lines!!

Primis is not back im sorry

23 hours ago, Silv3r Energy said:

I truly hope I'm not the only one wishing to see Victis again. Their story was left on a very loose end, especially given their location under Alcatraz with the line "Until they are needed again". If Primis is stuck in the loop spanning from Origins to Revelations, would it be possible for the Primis characters to reach out to Victis, asking them to break the cycle? I think it would be pretty cool to see the two groups fighting alongside each other, if that's where we end up. Heck, I could be wayyy wrong and nothing I'm proposing would make any sense, but without the crazy theories, where's the fun in theorizing?

YAY <3 SOME ONE ELSE WANTS VICTIS TO COME OFF THE ICE

I hate to be the naysayer of the post, but I doubt Primis will come back in Black Ops IV. Unless a specific set of circumstances lets them come back, I mean... I dunno about that.

That being said, there's definitely a realm of uncertainty with what will happen, and perhaps this isn't something of an area that I should judge. It just seems unlikely. Not to mention even Victis could be difficult. Imagine how hard it would be to get those specific voice actors back in.

Who knows? I don't.

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2018 at 9:32 PM, AlphaSnake said:

Forget everything you know...

Blow my mind & maybe we will.

How is everyone doing these days? Hope everyone is doing well.

Regards Snake.

OMG! ALPHASNAKE! how you been? Its been awhile haha. Doing ok. However I think these "separate" universes will be a multi dimensional thing. Where as Primus and the tranzit crew are one universe and these new people are in a different. I mean neros ring is on that one dudes hand. Like WHAT?!?!? and shaw and richtofen look similiar

• 2 weeks later...

Archived