anonymous

Your favourite post/theory ever

I wonder what your favourite post or theory ever on this site is, and by who it is written. From the prehestoric "Rise of Richthofen" by @Shooter to the a bit more new "Aetheric Multiverse Theory" of @AetherialVoices from 2016. 

My personal favourite is @thegoldenspork115's "Agartha, Pyramids, Gateways, Aliens, Hitler and Science". To be honest, I read it shortly before I created an account on this site and my first comment ever was on that theory, how great I thought it was. It might even been as factor why I created an account here a few days later, and I can remember how I, barely able to read English back in those days, took alot of time sitting on a sofas reading I. But next to this nostalgic reason that post is just awesome. I once even created a post called "An explanation of what might be the Great War"- some kind of wanna-be theory of TheGoldenSpork115's post. I simply liked it that much, and it was the thread in which I read about Hollow Earth for the first time:

I wonder what your favourite topic ever is, and for what reason.

Awards

Easy: 

This hasn't only resulted in @perfectlemonade and to an extend @Chopper babysitting me to 300 kills, but also produced a nice friendship with Perfect, sadly I haven't spoken to him in years, but I have very fond memories of our talks we used to have.

No offense to anyone here but this topic was the most fun/relatable topic for me. I had posted it in the Die Rise subsection originally, but it was lost during site shutdown. It was submitted later and accepted in the Asylum as a comment. @anonymous I hope its ok that I take this opportunity to bring it back into discussion.

The Flesh- Original Topic move to Asylum.

"Science has failed us. HE, has abandoned us. In this new world we alone are your salvation, we alone can light way. Here our words. Head our call. There is but one way to enlightenment. Just as they would consume us we must consume them. We are the living and we are the dead...We are The Flesh! We will not starve. We will thrive."

This whole flesh thing is just getting to me and I know its getting to some CoDz members. Here is what I brought together I hope it helps!

What is the Flesh? Who is the Flesh?

-The soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate, covering the bones which consists of skeletal muscle and fat.

¬ The surface or skin of the human body.

- The meat of animals as distinguished from the edible tissue of fish or fowl.

- Botany- The pulpy, usually edible part of a fruit or vegetable.

- Excess fatty tissue; plumpness.

-The body as opposed to the mind or soul.

-The physical or carnal nature of humankind.

Sensual appetites.

- Humankind in general; humanity.

Buddhism

612siddhartha.png

The Flesh has claimed to know the path to enlightenment. Which leads to Buddhist ideology and the teachings of Buddha. Buddhism has 2 different group beliefs making it hard to call a religion because it depends on which group you are talking about.

Theravada Buddhism (Southern)

Was formed after Buddha died, by one of his followers after gathering 500 senior monks. Nirvana is their prime target.

Nirvana:

-Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism- The attainment of enlightenment and freeing of the spiritual self from attachment to worldly things, ending the cycle of birth and rebirth.

These monks strived to achieve that goal.

Meditation and insight (Vipashyana-dhura). This involves "... insight meditation, the practice of tranquility and the quieting of the mind."

Study (Gantha-dhura). This involves "... the study of the Buddhist canon, the scriptures, and the path to knowledge and wisdom."

Mahayana Buddhism (Northern)

Was the movement to bring Buddhism to common people. Monks from Theravada Buddhism realized there was little room for humanity to join in, so a new schism erupted within the ranks of Buddhism in the first century AD.

It would attempt to take the teachings of Buddha to better satisfy a greater number of people. Since this was to satisfy more people it was named, the Greater Vehicle (the Greater Ox-Cart) or Mahayana.

Mahayana Buddhist refer to Theravada as Hinayana, or 'The Lesser Vehicle.'

Theravada embrace Bodhisattva (“one who achieves perfect attainment.”) To them teaching is just a tool for individuals on the path to Nirvana

Bodhisattva was a mandate not for perfection, but to save all sentient beings from suffering. The Mahayana take a vow NOT to enter Nirvana, even though they too strive to reach the same enlightenment.

Bodhisattva when translated is literally 'one whose essence is perfect wisdom' or 'one destined for enlightenment.' The Crucial characteristics of the Bodhisattva in both sects are compassion, selflessness, wisdom, and servitude. The Bodhisattva takes a vow:

I must lead all beings to liberation, I will stay here until the end, even for the sake of one living mortal'.”

Reincarnation

reincarnation.jpg

Reincarnation is the process in which after death a human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions spiritual entity is reborn into a new life.

Incarnation is fully defined as: Embodied in flesh or taking on flesh. A sentient creature like a new born baby who is materially manifested of an entity, God or force whose has a divine immaterial nature.

The Flesh are those who have always reincarnated. the Theravada. the Enlightened ones. there is always a new “skin sack” waiting for a soul to be born again. For they are the living and the dead. They will not starve but THRIVE because in the Human Realm we cant help but starve.

While Buddha was on his deathbed he said to his followers:

13-buddha.jpg

“Use the Dharma as a guide not as the teacher. It does not lye in the views of a teacher, however helpful of fine an exemplar he or she is, but in the heart where the meaning of selfhood resides. The path to such understanding is essentially a lone quest, just as it was for me. Guidance lyes in the teachings not in a teacher.”

The Four Noble Truths, Principles of Impermanence, Emptiness and the Law of Interdependent Causation lye at the heart of the matter. They require experiential realization not intellectual assent. [Vehicles] for the transmission of the Dharma are essential, realization an individual matter in which clinging to identity and all forms of representation are abandoned.

Dharma

1. performing of duties of Hinduism: in Hinduism, somebody's duty to behave according to strict religious and social codes, or the righteousness earned by performing religious and social duties

2. Eternal truth in Buddhism: in Buddhism, the truth about the way things are and will always be in the universe or in nature, especially when contained in scripture.

What is Dharma?

It deals with one basic goal - how to escape Samsara. Samsara is the cycle of rebirths that is known more commonly as reincarnation. Freedom from Samsara leads to Nirvana, which is thought of as a complete deliverance. The Eastern version of Heaven.

Samsara

Spoiler

Samsara -Wheel.jpg

Cycles of Samsara

Spoiler

wheel-of-samsara.gif

http://www.eaec.org/cults/buddha.htm

http://cultbustersgalactica.yuku.com/forums/137/BUDDHIST-CULTS-OVERVIEW#.UUsIvH7n_IU [brains]Ancient World History Notes from Dr. Hensley.

@RequixEclipse though I cannot find your post I would like to discuss that topic (but not in this thread). And you speak about Nirvana..isn't escape from Samsara called called Moksha? I wonder how the whole 115-thing fits in this. I mean, SNN's song "The One" gave us the intel that human souls are still present in zombies, just eternal tortured with an everlasting hunger to living FLESH! I can imagine consuming 115 will somehow enlighten a human's mind, bringing it closer to higher dimensions, just as I can see 115 destroying a human's mind, caused by the demonic power of the Apothicans. Probably the latter is true, since George Barkley in the Die Rise TV message informs us of the damage 115 brings with it,memory loss, psychosis, delusion and paranoia, while being a victim of it himself too. Maybe the Buddhists saw this as some kind of trance, bringing you close to the gods.

If you want to reply to this, please do it in your own thread about the Flesh (since I can't find it :P)

Awards

28 minutes ago, anonymous said:

@RequixEclipse though I cannot find your post I would like to discuss that topic (but not in this thread). And you speak about Nirvana..isn't escape from Samsara called called Moksha? I wonder how the whole 115-thing fits in this. I mean, SNN's song "The One" gave us the intel that human souls are still present in zombies, just eternal tortured with an everlasting hunger to living FLESH! I can imagine consuming 115 will somehow enlighten a human's mind, bringing it closer to higher dimensions, just as I can see 115 destroying a human's mind, caused by the demonic power of the Apothicans. Probably the latter is true, since George Barkley in the Die Rise TV message informs us of the damage 115 brings with it,memory loss, psychosis, delusion and paranoia, while being a victim of it himself too. Maybe the Buddhists saw this as some kind of trance, bringing you close to the gods.

If you want to reply to this, please do it in your own thread about the Flesh (since I can't find it :P)

My thread no longer exists. It’s under Mix’s Flesh post in asylum now 😕

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/152447-the-flesh/?do=findComment&comment=1436500

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

I wonder what your favourite post or theory ever on this site is, and by who it is written. From the prehestoric "Rise of Richthofen" by @Shooter to the a bit more new "Aetheric Multiverse Theory" of @AetherialVoices from 2016. 

My personal favourite is @thegoldenspork115's "Agartha, Pyramids, Gateways, Aliens, Hitler and Science". To be honest, I read it shortly before I created an account on this site and my first comment ever was on that theory, how great I thought it was. It might even been as factor why I created an account here a few days later, and I can remember how I, barely able to read English back in those days, took alot of time sitting on a sofas reading I. But next to this nostalgic reason that post is just awesome. I once even created a post called "An explanation of what might be the Great War"- some kind of wanna-be theory of TheGoldenSpork115's post. I simply liked it that much, and it was the thread in which I read about Hollow Earth for the first time:

I wonder what your favourite topic ever is, and for what reason.

And just like that, I have been resurrected onto this great community...of which I seem to have sadly abandoned(adulthood and responsibilities hit me like a ton of bricks...just an excuse, I know lol) . Lol I got an email notification when you tagged me. Thank you for the kind words, pal. I feel a bit nostalgic after hearing about that post I made ages ago. Glad to know it meant something to ya. Happy slaying, guys! I’ll be sure to pop my head in from time to time.

as far as my favorite posts on here...idk..too many great ones to choose just one. To be fair, I think the conversations in the comments are home to some of the greatest topics.

Awards

32 minutes ago, thegoldenspork115 said:

And just like that, I have been resurrected onto this great community...of which I seem to have sadly abandoned(adulthood and responsibilities hit me like a ton of bricks...just an excuse, I know lol) . Lol I got an email notification when you tagged me. Thank you for the kind words, pal. I feel a bit nostalgic after hearing about that post I made ages ago. Glad to know it meant something to ya. Happy slaying, guys! I’ll be sure to pop my head in from time to time.

as far as my favorite posts on here...idk..too many great ones to choose just one. To be fair, I think the conversations in the comments are home to some of the greatest topics.

The deep discussions and debates with @AlphaSnake @Covert Gunman @Tac @FatedTitan @Rissole25 @Naitrax @GRILL@Boom115 and many more fellow surviors. It’s funny how a video game can bring those young, old, and in the middle together with such passion. It’s quite diabolical Treyarch thank you! ❤

15 hours ago, Lenne said:

Easy: 

This hasn't only resulted in @perfectlemonade and to an extend @Chopper babysitting me to 300 kills, but also produced a nice friendship with Perfect, sadly I haven't spoken to him in years, but I have very fond memories of our talks we used to have.

It's been a long time, my friend. 

On 2/23/2018 at 9:56 AM, RequixEclipse said:

The deep discussions and debates with @AlphaSnake @Covert Gunman @Tac @FatedTitan @Rissole25 @Naitrax @GRILL@Boom115 and many more fellow surviors. It’s funny how a video game can bring those young, old, and in the middle together with such passion. It’s quite diabolical Treyarch thank you! ❤

Wow, just like Spork I got a notification through my email that I was tagged in a post and, well here I am again aha. I've missed this place and the theories, the days of old. But I think more than that I've missed the people, just like you. I planned on hanging around here through BO3 but my squad kind of did our own thing with solving the EE's and doing them blind, so I just sort of fell out of touch. Just was taking some time to reminisce on the old posts I made here, and wow, the nostalgia hit hard.

Miss you guys :love48:

9 hours ago, Naitrax said:

Wow, just like Spork I got a notification through my email that I was tagged in a post and, well here I am again aha. I've missed this place and the theories, the days of old. But I think more than that I've missed the people, just like you. I planned on hanging around here through BO3 but my squad kind of did our own thing with solving the EE's and doing them blind, so I just sort of fell out of touch. Just was taking some time to reminisce on the old posts I made here, and wow, the nostalgia hit hard.

1799E31D-3C00-49D8-A46E-0DF6285D8471.jpeg

Pretty much everything @MysteryMachineX has ever made is gold in my eyes. This man's got an unparalleled understanding of Call of Duty Zombies.

On 2/22/2018 at 9:03 PM, RequixEclipse said:

My thread no longer exists. It’s under Mix’s Flesh post in asylum now 😕

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/152447-the-flesh/?do=findComment&comment=1436500

Before my time I'm afraid, I tried to recover as much as I could from the vBulletin transfer that went pear shaped.

On 2/24/2018 at 1:57 PM, Naitrax said:

Then get yer ass back here @Naitrax

3 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Before my time I'm afraid, I tried to recover as much as I could from the vBulletin transfer that went pear shaped.

I understand no worries I saved my posts on word just incase just haven’t reposted as a few seem irrelevant.. 😅

@The Meh Aw thanks Meh! Like Naitrax, I got an email notification and checked out why I was mentioned. I have many fond memories from my days in Zombies. Quite the nostalgia. I appreciate the mention, even if my understanding ended up falling short of complete...

As for my pick on theories, I have to admit my memory is quite fuzzy on the matter. One really sticks out in my mind though. It was the old Ultimate Moon Loading Screen Analysis thread by @MixMasterNut . I just felt there was so much jam-packed information that he really fleshed out, especially with the vril pyramids and whatnot.

I know I'm not around much anymore, but keep up the good work @Hlls Warrior with this place.

@AlphaSnake's Satanic Illuminati Involvement in Zombies

Like just going back to this makes me smile so much, and I think it was actually one of the many threads that actually made me join up to CoDz. I remembered being somewhat nervous/scared about it all cause I was like wtf this is just a spin off game mode.

@thegoldenspork115 Sorry for the late reply, I've read it the day you posted it but due to some busy things I can reply now. Anyways, I'm greatly honoured to see you among with some other veterans in this thread. And I agree with you that actually the best stuff happens in the comments of a post. Hope to see you here again when you feel like. I wonder...are you familiar with the newest story?

Awards

On 2/22/2018 at 10:56 PM, RequixEclipse said:

Almost time to raise the dead.

May 17th...

Regards Alpha.

On 3/12/2018 at 8:12 PM, AlphaSnake said:

Almost time to raise the dead.

May 17th...

Regards Alpha.

The Excitement is Mounting.

On 3/1/2018 at 12:44 PM, anonymous said:

@thegoldenspork115 Sorry for the late reply, I've read it the day you posted it but due to some busy things I can reply now. Anyways, I'm greatly honoured to see you among with some other veterans in this thread. And I agree with you that actually the best stuff happens in the comments of a post. Hope to see you here again when you feel like. I wonder...are you familiar with the newest story?

I just started playing a little bit of the BO3 maps. SO far just SOE And the chronicles maps. AS Far as story goes I’ve got much to learn. LOOKing forward to it. Sorry about that the capitlaziation haha. Typing this on my break and phone doesn’t agree with the mobile site at all. Can’t seem to get tapatalk anymore either 😕

Awards