[Broken Glass] UPDATE

Silv3r Energy

Hello all! Apologies for my recent absence, I was out of town without my laptop. Anywho, I'm posting this as an update to the Broken Glass story: I am moving it to Wattpad! I'm going to rewrite each of the currently posted chapters and repost them to this account. I just decided that posting here is a bit less productive, and I should be using this account for actual theorizing over this story. Cheers!

~Alyx

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

That's awesome! Am I looking bad or is there only one chapter yet on that site? Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for updates, but could you inform the community if you post an update? Oh, and I still have trouble with the ciphers. I'm no cipher cracker, you see :P

And neat cover! I'm gonna comment future throwback into this thread, okay (have no account on that site)?

I'll likely wait a few chapters in-between before posting an update here, since I don't want to spam this site with links to another ;3

p.s., ciphers will be very prominent, i can assure you. also yes, there is only one chapter up at the moment, but more will be up later tonight. i only work until 6:45 (central time) but afterwards I'll get back to work on rewriting these and getting them up and available on wattpad.:23:

Archived