Multiplayer Headquarters Zombie Hints?

[[[[[[DISCLAIMER. AM ADDING PICTURES TOMORROW MORNING SINCE MY COMPUTER IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON UPDATES]]]]]]

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been out for a couple days, I had a family bit come up. Anywho, just earlier today, I was exploring the Multiplayer Headquarters to see if there was anything of note in it. Surely enough, I found some stuff. Its significance is completely up to you guys, gals, (and any other pronouns, i don't discriminate), but I'd like to say that there's something here. 

When entering the section of headquarters that lets you switch to zombies, there are two cement pillars on either side of the doorway to the room that Hank Rideau is in. On the inside of these pillars, there are some interesting posts. On one, there is an Ace of Spades playing card, and on the other, there are two pictures that almost look like postcards. The only reason I'd like to say that they have some significance is due to the fact that the images are rendered at a much higher quality than the cement behind them. Note: the two postcards can also be seen behind Rideau on a pillar near the dark room.

Apart from the two pillars, I also found a boxlike icon sitting on the desk in front of Rideau. I believe this is the icon located on the wooden beam in Gröesten Haus. The icon is repeated (although in a much more diminished way) in a grid on the wall to the left of the Ace of Spades. 

Lastly, There are some papers on the ground to the left of Rideau's desk that look like they could have some legible writing on them. As for now, I'm going to go get some sleep since today has been SUUUPER long. Tomorrow, I'll update this post with the screenshots. Cheers!

~Alyx

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

This definitely sounds interesting. I self didn't even knew that Nazi Zombies was accessible via the HQ, and I will definitely take a look to this soon. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if there is something Zombies(story)-related hidden in the HQ, just as there are Zombies-related things (letters) in the Campaign. Nice find! The Ace of Spades cases reminds me of something in Gorod Krovi...I wonder if it has a meaning aand if so, what meaning it has.

Oh, and don't apologize yourself for being gone for some days. I personally, like you might have noticed, have that too from time to time. Family, friends, school and social life always goes prior, and I only visit this place when I feel like (yet honestly, that's quite some time :P).

• Moderators

I took a look today. There are alot of books and papers on the ground. One book says something like "The Crusades: the Knights". Surely a reference to Barbarossa, who played a role in the crusades. The rest of the papers were really just too small for me to read

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2018 at 10:35 PM, Silv3r Energy said:

[[[[[[DISCLAIMER. AM ADDING PICTURES TOMORROW MORNING SINCE MY COMPUTER IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON UPDATES]]]]]]

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been out for a couple days, I had a family bit come up. Anywho, just earlier today, I was exploring the Multiplayer Headquarters to see if there was anything of note in it. Surely enough, I found some stuff. Its significance is completely up to you guys, gals, (and any other pronouns, i don't discriminate), but I'd like to say that there's something here. 

When entering the section of headquarters that lets you switch to zombies, there are two cement pillars on either side of the doorway to the room that Hank Rideau is in. On the inside of these pillars, there are some interesting posts. On one, there is an Ace of Spades playing card, and on the other, there are two pictures that almost look like postcards. The only reason I'd like to say that they have some significance is due to the fact that the images are rendered at a much higher quality than the cement behind them. Note: the two postcards can also be seen behind Rideau on a pillar near the dark room.

Apart from the two pillars, I also found a boxlike icon sitting on the desk in front of Rideau. I believe this is the icon located on the wooden beam in Gröesten Haus. The icon is repeated (although in a much more diminished way) in a grid on the wall to the left of the Ace of Spades. 

Lastly, There are some papers on the ground to the left of Rideau's desk that look like they could have some legible writing on them. As for now, I'm going to go get some sleep since today has been SUUUPER long. Tomorrow, I'll update this post with the screenshots. Cheers!

~Alyx

I would not put it passed Sledgehammer to do that. During Blackops 2 I had the same theory regarding the MP map Studio. Everything in that map had pieces from every BO2 Zombie map. This is my findings pre DLC 2 or shortly after Buried I began to dig at this: 

This is my thought process just go with it. At times you may think I’m rambling but it’s to get the brain ticking. Lol eventually it comes together before DLC 4 is released I ran around and right in front of me was this Medevil castle with Origins written all over it. This was a big vondahar har har you can’t figure it out but your some what right moment for me. ?

• Moderators
16 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

I would not put it passed Sledgehammer to do that. During Blackops 2 I had the same theory regarding the MP map Studio. Everything in that map had pieces from every BO2 Zombie map. This is my findings pre DLC 2 or shortly after Buried I began to dig at this: 

This is my thought process just go with it. At times you may think I’m rambling but it’s to get the brain ticking. Lol eventually it comes together before DLC 4 is released I ran around and right in front of me was this Medevil castle with Origins written all over it. This was a big vondahar har har you can’t figure it out but your some what right moment for me. ?

Which DLC included Studio? I got all DLC's except the Mob one and I can't remember that map at all

19 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Which DLC included Studio? I got all DLC's except the Mob one and I can't remember that map at all

I believe it was Uprising.. That was the MOTD DLC correct me if im wrong.

Archived