The origins of the Dragons

anonymous

• Moderators

Gorod Krovi, a map taking place in an fracture of the original universe. A universe in which the Battle of Stalingrad has grown into an even more bloodier conflict that seems to never end. A universe in which the Nazi Group 935 has created Dragons. Many people over here, including me, seemed to dislike their sudden appearance, without any background/story why they are here. No explanation: Group 935 just seemed to breed these creatures out of nowhere.

But after doing some research, I found out that this might not be true.

As you might know, the Nazi party stimulated the racial purity of the Germanic people, with Aryan ancestors, origination all the way back to the mythical Vril-Ya (according to Nazi beliefs). East-Europeans, Jews, Gipsy’s and mental ill people were “purified” a.k.a. murdered in the most gruesome ways. What you might not know, is that this whole idea of Germanic purification even stretched to animal wildlife. Being funded by the SS, German zoologist was experimenting with tamed European animals, in order to create ancient Germanic beasts, similar to the ones Nordic god Siegfried used to hunt on. Heck was messing a lot in the genetics of animals and was breeding complete new “more Aryan worthy” creatures, almost like is seen in the movie “Jurassic Park”. The “park” was in this case the Polish Bialowieza Forest: One of Europe’s largest ancient woods. The SS burned down complete villages, and executed and deported it’s inhabitants, making space for the forest to grow. The plan was the forest to cover complete North-East-Poland, but when WW2 ended, the woods had basically the size it are today; Still an enormous size, currently covering parts of East Poland and West Belarus. A place where dr. Heck and his SS colleagues were attempting to create Aryan breeds of wild animals.

Group 935 might very well have had its influence in this operation as well, concerning their Dragons. But still, you cannot breed a Dragon out of no-where, right? So Group 935 had to get Dragon DNA or genetics from somewhere.

@Tac had discovered something interesting a few years ago. In the book, “The Coming Race”, the book where a lot of the Zombies story is based on, there is a scene in which two explorers in the Himalaya’s discover Shangri La. While walking through a river or lake next to this Lost City, they feel that something swims underneath them. It appears to be Naga, an mythical creature seen in Buddism, Hindoeism and many other ancient Asian religions/cultures, that is mostly seen in the form of a snake or DRAGON! The myths about Vril and Agartha often include Naga’s as well.

220px-Laonaga.jpg

Now the whole part about two explorers searching Shangri La might have ringed a bell at you as well: Our good old fella’s Brock and Gary. And one radio/conversation of them in particular.

Brock:"The walls are too slippery to climb. I can see a tube about halfway up the side of the well, but we can't reach it."

Gary:"Huh? What is that? I think something just swam past my leg."

Brock:"Where?"

Gary:"I dunno!" 

Brock and Gary are lost in an semi-underwater tunnel system in Shangri La, feeling something swimming next to their legs. It’s a Naga! A dragon! They are present in Shangri La. There are even statues of them in the spawn room, vomiting water out of their throat like the water they seem to live in. They were in front of us the whole time.Black Ops official fan siteBlack Ops official fan siteBlack Ops official fan site

Black Ops official fan site

Whats more, there is a cipher written on the gongs that are scattered through Shangri La. Once deciphered, they say "BEWARE THE DRAGONS FIRE". More hints for the fact that there are Naga's/there is a Naga present in this secret temple complex in the middle of the Himalaya's and gateway to Agartha.

In Zombies Chronicles, we can notice zombies wearing Group 935 suits in Shangri La, prove that the location is not only found by Richthofen, but that a complete 935 Station was built here, possibly enslaving the natives to work in the 115-mine system. Undoubtedly, the Nazi scientists have stumbled upon (the) Naga(‘s), and tried to capture and investigate these mythical creatures. It was here where they got the Dragonblood/DNA from, enabling the Nazi’s to breed the Dragon race, with the help of the Japanese Division 9, who have proven prior to master the ability of messing up with nature.

Division 9 has completed the resurrection of the ancient beasts for your eastern front. We expect Group 935 to reciprocate the favor.

Call of Duty Zombies Comic Issue 2 | New Ascension Loading ...

Possibly together with the Germanic creatures breeding program of dr. Heck and the SS, Group 935 attempted to create the Dragons, with a single goal: To support the German Warmachine. The Dragons were released in Stalingrad, and now you know how the story continues.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
28 minutes ago, anonymous said:

@mods I see I double posted this theory. Could you please delete the other one but not this one. I edited a few small things in this one, so this is the correct one

Done. While I have your attention, my dutch sister, I would like to ask you if the Dragons in Gorod Krovi have also something to do with the Dragon heads in Der Eisendrache.

Thank you for the read and thanks in advance for your answer.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Lenne said:

Done. While I have your attention, my dutch sister, I would like to ask you if the Dragons in Gorod Krovi have also something to do with the Dragon heads in Der Eisendrache.

Thank you for the read and thanks in advance for your answer.

You raise a good point, as the DE heads are similar if not the exact same as the dragons within GK. They seem to be sticking their heads through portals similar to Cerberus in Mob of the Dead to reach this dimension in order to feed. I think perhaps the dragons are connected to the castle in DE in some way as they are integral to acquiring the Wrath of the Ancients. We know Maxis would meddle with taking things from other dimensions such as with Zero Base, and he may have used the connection between where the dragons came from and the castle to acquire their DNA.

But I like the theories you speak of more, anon. I forgot about that Shang radio.

• Moderators

The Dragon heads are definately the most obvious references to these ancient creatures in Der Eisendrache, but in my opinion not the most interesting. When noclipping DE, in the bossfight room, which is believed to be inside the MPD or Dark Aether, there can be found Dragon eggs. So it seems like the eggs are being breed in the Aether. If Dragons originate from this dimension, or from another dimension, like @RadZakpak said, I do not know. But since there are (or were) Naga's present in Shangri La, which is thought to be a gateway to Agartha (another dimension), it might be possible that Dragons are some kind of special trans-dimensional breed that are able to move through different dimensions. They might possibly be born in the Aether, eventually migrating to our Earth once they are older. I mean, there is a cipher in which Samantha writes that her father told stories of ancient creatures (Dragons) that used to live in our world. The Dragon heads in DE could be Dragons being stuck in the portal between Aether and Earth. Off course all theory.

What I would like note is that the DE Dragons are exactly the same as the Gorod Krovi ones; The ones that are created by 935, and not Naga's or the original Ancient Dragons. That, combined with the fact that the Dragonheads are in 935's Eagle Nest give me the feeling that the Dragonheads are the dragons that are created by Group 935, and aren't an Original Aether-breed. So Group 935 put them in there (the Aether). It is possible that Group 935 used the MPD or Dark Aether as some kind of 'breeding lair" to create even bigger and more devastating dragons, aside from the genetical manipulating which I believe they might have used.

Archived