I could really use some tips for soloing the ee

Liamza2314

So I shelled out for origins about two months ago and I'm a decently skilled zombies player, I can hit round thirty with no issues but ffs I just can't seem to get the ee done

Like I can't even get past upgrading the staffs because by the time I've got them ready to fill with souls its like round 20 and I've still got to do g-strikes and the soul chests. It's just impossible for me because I'm good at surviving but I'm not efficient with tasks

If you guys could be so kind as to just tell me what staff/tasks I should do first and when I should do them, and a couple priorities I'd be mind blowingly happy

Thanks in advance

Liam

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I don't do much in the line of EEs unless I know my set-up will help pertain towards the ability to actually do them. Solo EEs can require one to move on from being as casual a zombies player as can be and become an expert for a short span of time in actually doing it.

If you want a tip, though, I'd suggest conserving the rounds as best you can.

I'm not really a solo zombies player but I have completed some easter eggs with a team so I can give some general tips that might help.

1. Know what you're doing

This one is pretty much explains itself, it helps a lot if you know how to do the steps and in which order etc...

2. Plan your game

Not just the easter egg steps but also things like what perks your gonna get and when, should you play it safe and buy a wall weapon or hit the box etc...

3. Be ready too change the plan

Because sometimes there might be variables in zombies 

I do try conserve the rounds, and yes, I agree, I know it's a difficult thing to move from being a casual survival player to an easter egg, especially one as complicated as origins.

Thanks for the tips! I'll use them and maybe I'll practice more before trying to do this.

The furthest I got was rain fire and I got cornered trying to throw the G-Strike and I fucked up the timing so it didn't work

Thanks again! 

Archived