Director's Cut Mode

ZombiesIsKey

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dO4k-7h_yo4/hqdefault.jpg

Director's Cut is a special mode that you can unlock by completing all of the 5 IW Zombies Easter Eggs. You must completed Spaceland, Rave, Shaolin, Attack and Beyond solo or co-op to unlock this hidden feature that opens up your zombies experiance even more. Director's Cut can be activated in the main menu of zombies mode by pressing R1 on your controller which will display and red star with "Directors Cut" going through it. This mode gives the player many perks when playing any map in Director's Cut, so lets go through them.

Spawn with $25000

Spawn with all candy perks. (Perks stick when player dies and respawns)

Double PAP instantly available. (No need to do quest to unlock)

All weapons in the mystery wheel will be PAP level 1

Wonder Weapons will also appear in box. (No need to buld them)

Larger XP Bonus

When playing in DC and upon completion of the maps main easter eggs a piece of the Talisman spawns which can later be used for the Super EE Boss Fight.

A special animated calling card of Mephistopheles and a camouflage tited "Director's Cut" is awarded to the player upon completing all of the easter eggs in Director's Cut.

Willard Wyler can be played in Zombies in Spaceland once the player has completed all of the easter eggs in Director's Cut and defeat Mephistopheles by inserting the code Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Right with the D-Pad.

Definetly worth the time for this amazing reward and if anyone is needing help with the eggs then feel free to give me a message and I will help you out!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/18/2017 at 4:05 AM, Blurryface said:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dO4k-7h_yo4/hqdefault.jpg

Director's Cut is a special mode that you can unlock by completing all of the 5 IW Zombies Easter Eggs. You must completed Spaceland, Rave, Shaolin, Attack and Beyond solo or co-op to unlock this hidden feature that opens up your zombies experiance even more. Director's Cut can be activated in the main menu of zombies mode by pressing R1 on your controller which will display and red star with "Directors Cut" going through it. This mode gives the player many perks when playing any map in Director's Cut, so lets go through them.

Spawn with $25000

Spawn with all candy perks. (Perks stick when player dies and respawns)

Double PAP instantly available. (No need to do quest to unlock)

All weapons in the mystery wheel will be PAP level 1

Wonder Weapons will also appear in box. (No need to buld them)

Larger XP Bonus

When playing in DC and upon completion of the maps main easter eggs a piece of the Talisman spawns which can later be used for the Super EE Boss Fight.

A special animated calling card of Mephistopheles and a camouflage tited "Director's Cut" is awarded to the player upon completing all of the easter eggs in Director's Cut.

Willard Wyler can be played in Zombies in Spaceland once the player has completed all of the easter eggs in Director's Cut and defeat Mephistopheles by inserting the code Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Right with the D-Pad.

Definetly worth the time for this amazing reward and if anyone is needing help with the eggs then feel free to give me a message and I will help you out!

My gamer tag is MenageAT add me so we can do this please!!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators
8 hours ago, Kitsune said:

Hey I'm a pretty terrible zombies player who's just got onto IW zombies, any chance you can help me through the easter eggs..?

Unfortunately, I do not have the game. Pretty sad actually, because as I've seen in videos its a quite nice and underrated game mode. Maybe try the LFG system on this site?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally unlocked Director's Cut by beating all of the EE's and then ran them all again collecting the talisman pieces to unlock the Mephestpholese boss fight, though we have not managed to beat him yet. This is easily the most fun I've had on zombies since the BO1/BO2 days. It is ridiculously good and it's a damn shame we never got to see a return in Modern Warfare. The rewards are incredible for completing all of the EE's and Treyarch really should take note.

Anyway, offering help to anyone who needs assistance with doing the EE's and unlocking the Director's Cut. I'm on Xbox only so if you need help, hit me up. GT is same as here.

• Moderators
On 3/7/2020 at 11:12 PM, DeathBringerZen said:

Finally unlocked Director's Cut by beating all of the EE's and then ran them all again collecting the talisman pieces to unlock the Mephestpholese boss fight, though we have not managed to beat him yet. This is easily the most fun I've had on zombies since the BO1/BO2 days. It is ridiculously good and it's a damn shame we never got to see a return in Modern Warfare. The rewards are incredible for completing all of the EE's and Treyarch really should take note.

Anyway, offering help to anyone who needs assistance with doing the EE's and unlocking the Director's Cut. I'm on Xbox only so if you need help, hit me up. GT is same as here.

Would you say it is worth it for a solo player as well?

I tried zombies in spaceland out briefly, but the map layout was too frustrating for me and had basically no time to really learn it. So if you say it is good for the lone wolfs as well, I am going to give it another chance. 

Hope you are doin good, DBZ! :)

On 3/9/2020 at 11:00 AM, Lenne said:

Would you say it is worth it for a solo player as well?

I tried zombies in spaceland out briefly, but the map layout was too frustrating for me and had basically no time to really learn it. So if you say it is good for the lone wolfs as well, I am going to give it another chance. 

Hope you are doin good, DBZ! :)

The EE’s are very challenging, possibly the hardest of any game-mode to date but they definitely are solo friendly, especially Spaceland. That has the hardest boss fight I’ve ever tried lol. Spaceland is also in my top 3 maps of all time. It’s a brilliant map overall. I would definitely recommend trying the EE again on it but you will need to learn the boss fight strategy to a tee. The other maps are also great fun.

I'm good mate, thanks. Definitely never expected to get back into zombies but this game has me hooked. It’s definitely the most fun I’ve had in a very long time.

Archived