The Beast From Beyond Mega Thread

ZombiesIsKey

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/a/a2/TheBeastFromBeyond_Poster_Zombies_IW.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20170905220618

Hello everyone and welcome to my last Mega Thread of the IW Zombies Series. I know I still have Attack of the Radioactive Thing to finish off but I promise it will be here soon. I hope you all enjoy my last mega thread for IW Zombies and I hope it helps some of you out!

Note: This Mega Thread is still in progress and what you see so far is only a small part of the final thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Easter Egg Steps

Step 1

Activate Power and place 4 Floppy Disks into N31L in Spawn, obtain the Floppy Disks by doing the following:

1 - Dropped by the Pack-a-Punch-spawned Phantom

2- Left of Pack-a-Punch Portal

3- Obtain the Entangler, navigate to the Red Hallway near Bang Bangs. Entangle the Floppy Disk and shoot it toward the grate at the back. Locate and obtain it near the Zombies spawns around the Hallway.

4- Obtain the Entangler, navigate to the Med Bay, Entangle and shoot a Space Helmet at the Green Monitor in the back-right of the Room. The Forcefield will now open, the Floppy Disk can be found on the desk straight ahead.

Step 2

Locate the Paper Scrap around the Map that matches the Symbols on your 4 Floppy Disks. Once located the order in which you need to insert the Floppy Disks into N31L is top-to-bottom on the Paper. Once entered correctly N31L will become Angry, activating Traps and Doors located around the map.

Step 3

Obtain the Entangler, navigate to the Theater near the Brute Cutout and Entangle the Button on the wall. Carry the Button to the 'The Beast From Beyond' Poster in the Theater Arcade. If done correctly the Button will teleport and no longer be on the original wall.

The Button will now be located on the bottom-side of the Desk in the Force-Field Room near Med Bay. Activate it. This will activate a 4x4 Grid of Dials in the Med Bay, you must solve the puzzle to turn all Dials Vertical.

Step 5

Upon completion of the Step 4 Puzzle N31L will be temporarily Hacked, you are now on a timer to Entangle his head using the Entangler and take it to an unknown location?

These are all the known steps so far. Thread will be updated when new steps are found. (Shoutout to everyone on Reddit helping out)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pack-a-Punch

Obtain 3 Satellite Pieces (Video coming soon)

In a corner opposite to Trail Blazers in the Cargo Bay

To the right of the Blue Bolts perk machine

Outside the theater to the right of the KBS Longbow on top of a car

Navigate outside of the facility and place the pieces on the catwalk to the Pack-a-Punch Portal.

Note: A Phantom is spawned when the Pack-a-Punch Portal is deactivated, or you are kicked out by the countdown timer.

Double Pack-a-Punch

Shoot open the Electrical Box across from the Proteus Wallbuy, hold square to obtain the Alien Fuses

Place the Alien Fuses on the Sasquatch Cutout in the Theater

Obtain the Film Reel from the counter of the Concession Stand in the Theater.

Navigate to Pack-a-Punch and place the Film Reel in the Projector. If done correctly clips of Zombies in Spaceland will begin to play.

Obtain the Entangler and navigate to the Theater Screen, activate the Theater Screen Trap and shoot the Entangler at the Screen to pull a Brute Helmet out of the portal. Once the Trap is finished the Helmet will fall on the ground and can now be carried using the Entangler.

While holding on to the Brute Helmet, navigate to the Brute Cutout in the Theater. Place the Brute Helmet on the Cutout and activate it. If done successfully the Brute Helmet will zap the Alien Fuses on the Sasquatch Cutout. You will now be able to obtain the Charged Fuses.

Navigate to the Pack-a-Punch Machine and install the Alien Fuses. Once complete you will be allowed to Double Pack-a-Punch your weapons.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Does the IW Zombies Universe really hve ties with the Extinction universe, or is it alk taking place in a movie about Extinction?

Nice thread, Blurry! Sure it will help people here. I'm considering (I know, I know, a little late) buying IW, so I might use this thread in the future as well.

Does the IW Zombies Universe really hve ties with the Extinction universe, or is it alk taking place in a movie about Extinction?

Nice thread, Blurry! Sure it will help people here. I'm considering (I know, I know, a little late) buying IW, so I might use this thread in the future as well.

I wouldnt want to waste it for you now woul I? ;)

In all seriousness I would highly recommend that you get the game even though its late. Zombies is so much fun and the story is extremely enjoyable and has you gripped. Different maps have different playable characters such as Elvira and David Hasslehoff.

Zombies was good this year. If you get it, let me know dude! :)

Archived