2017 Zombies Olympics

InfestLithium

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My registration for the slayer pool was by mistake. Sorry I am the problem child :grimace48:

Well The leaderboard will stand until we receive more submissions. There is no rule against competing in the slayer pool as it’s open to everybody.  You qualified for the champion pool so you were automatically enrolled .. 

Well The leaderboard will stand until we receive more submissions. There is no rule against competing in the slayer pool as it’s open to everybody.  You qualified for the champion pool so you were automatically enrolled .. 

Sounds good. If I end up winning slayer then just let 2nd place win instead or something. 

@STASIBOMB sorry for the inconvenience, but when I was reviewing There wasn’t a link available for me to view however I’ll accept!! Thank you for being this up quick I didn’t want to exclude you from the leaderboard as there were only 4 entrys.

Was there a link but unavailable to you, or no link at all?.. Also, thanks a lot :) 

I remember seeing a link, but it no longer appears along with skywhale77. I was able to see skywhale77s ANYWAY I hope this clears things up. They’re we’re only 4 submission for the Slayer Pool so hopefully this will bring more competition! ?

I remember seeing a link, but it no longer appears along with skywhale77. I was able to see skywhale77s ANYWAY I hope this clears things up. They’re we’re only 4 submission for the Slayer Pool so hopefully this will bring more competition! 

Sounds strange.. Real shame that there were only 4 submissions, since clearly a lot of work went into organising this competition.. 

Could you make a reply in this thread with my score in the leaderboard too? huehuehue 

Also, a scoring system I've used to score people in other games is give them scores based on how many ppl entered; instead of force people to have to enter from the start e.g. 4 people enter, you would gain 4,3,2,1 points... If in second competition there are 10 entrants, contestant would be awarded 10,9,8, etc... That way ppl can join midway the tournament and also have a chance of catching up depending on how many others join too... Obviously still very beneficial to join at the start.. You get my drift lol

Sounds strange.. Real shame that there were only 4 submissions, since clearly a lot of work went into organising this competition.. 

Could you make a reply in this thread with my score in the leaderboard too? huehuehue 

Also, a scoring system I've used to score people in other games is give them scores based on how many ppl entered; instead of force people to have to enter from the start e.g. 4 people enter, you would gain 4,3,2,1 points... If in second competition there are 10 entrants, contestant would be awarded 10,9,8, etc... That way ppl can join midway the tournament and also have a chance of catching up depending on how many others join too... Obviously still very beneficial to join at the start.. You get my drift lol

If you look at the OP you’ll see that I updated it. I can repost to

4 hours ago, andydabeast said:

How is everyone doing?

I think I will have a solid submission to upload. was messing with my recording settings and they were reset without my knowledge so it is garbage quality but I guess it works. 

Are the early waves spawns slow on Nacht or what? :weary:

They are rediculous! I feel when they get close to a window treyarch trolls you by making them respawn again lol

23 hours ago, sushine1 said:

Just put my submission in. Could of gotten farther but died like a noob trying to knife a zombie on wave 21 lol how did everyone else do? That's the submission in case you wanna watch it. 

dang, you did end up beating me. You put forth the time and effort so you deserve it lol. I had three runs- 14, 4 (oops), 20. 

Nice run @STASIBOMB. I didn't even know we could double PAP the Mauser until I saw your video. silly me just assumed it would be like the raygun and you cant do it.  (I haven't played bo3 origins until this challenge) So I jumped on for another try and my best went from 28 to 29. :/ can't say it really helped much, just ran out of ammo in it faster lol. 

1 hour ago, skywhale0 said:

Nice run @STASIBOMB. I didn't even know we could double PAP the Mauser until I saw your video. silly me just assumed it would be like the raygun and you cant do it.  (I haven't played bo3 origins until this challenge) So I jumped on for another try and my best went from 28 to 29. :/ can't say it really helped much, just ran out of ammo in it faster lol. 

29 rounds?! I would love to see that! Where is the recording?

(not a cheap plug here lol) I'd say search my name in youtube if this link doesn't work. I'm embarrassed to have used such a cheap strategy after the effort needed in the last challenge :) I tried not to overthink this one, but it was actually really fun to play, keeps you on the toes in this spot. This challenge would be super fun in co-op. 

Archived