2017 Zombies Olympics

InfestLithium

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome thanks

did you count the apothican servant as a wall weapon or mystery box weapon? Or did you count it separately from them?

I counted it as a wall weapon. Here is my logic. Wall weapons you know what you will get when you take it. When I built it, it was then sitting there on the bench like a wall weapon on a wall. 

So in my run I took a wall KRM, box gorgon, and built Apothican Servant. I feel like this complies with the rules. It said "all weapons allowed" but then specified no swords, but did not specify no Servant.  :thumbsup:

I kind of built it by accident. I randomly found the parts while playing and then realized I still had a wall gun left and figured why not.

• Easter Egg including Elemental Swords is NOT allowed.

All weapons are allowed however if the elemental swords are not allowed I think it would be fair to assume that the  all weapons are allowed however if the elemental swords are not allowed I think it would be fair to assume that the apposite conserving about the can Apothican servant falls in the same cat:/

I counted it as a wall weapon. Here is my logic. Wall weapons you know what you will get when you take it. When I built it, it was then sitting there on the bench like a wall weapon on a wall. 

So in my run I took a wall KRM, box gorgon, and built Apothican Servant. I feel like this complies with the rules. It said "all weapons allowed" but then specified no swords, but did not specify no Servant.  :thumbsup:

I kind of built it by accident. I randomly found the parts while playing and then realized I still had a wall gun left and figured why not.

? Hallelujah! That's what I did but I didn't get the good luck from the box I got the pharo. Didn't even pick it up lol. Thanks dude... 

@RequixEclipse it has been available in the past to use. I'm sure it is okay to use but I agree hopefully we can get some clarity on this

• Easter Egg including Elemental Swords is NOT allowed.

All weapons are allowed however if the elemental swords are not allowed I think it would be fair to assume that the  all weapons are allowed however if the elemental swords are not allowed I think it would be fair to assume that the apposite conserving about the can Apothican servant falls in the same cat:/

That would be awesome but the Apothican Sevant is a Buildable. As far as I see the Sheild is the only buildable listed allowed but I'd like to see what @InfestLithium says

All other buildables are allowed and the rules say "all weapons" but single out swords. Servant was not singled out which puts it under buildables category or all other weapons category, which are both allowed.  

Also, swords are fundamentally different because you need to charge them like annihilator or Ragnarok. The Servant takes the place of a WEAPON because it is a weapon. 

That is my argument. @InfestLithium can deliver a verdict.

All other buildables are allowed and the rules say "all weapons" but single out swords. Servant was not singled out which puts it under buildables category or all other weapons category, which are both allowed.  

Also, swords are fundamentally different because you need to charge them like annihilator or Ragnarok. The Servant takes the place of a WEAPON because it is a weapon. 

That is my argument. @InfestLithium can deliver a verdict.

I'm not against it @andydabeast just want everything clear. 

• Administrators

Apothican Servant is allowed after some consideration. Perhaps I was vague on it, my bad.

Since it takes place of a slot (and runs out of ammo pretty easily if mishandled), it is permissible.

By Easter Egg, I meant like going beyond the Pack-a-Punch step to get to the Max Ammo in the flag step and swords. 

Apothican Servant is allowed after some consideration. Perhaps I was vague on it, my bad.

Since it takes place of a slot (and runs out of ammo pretty easily if mishandled), it is permissible.

By Easter Egg, I meant like going beyond the Pack-a-Punch step to get to the Max Ammo in the flag step and swords. 

Id like to request that those who already submitted receive a Mulligan.. This would be a 1 time opportunity for some. The next Challenges will contain any if all vague details so that they contested need not question themselves during.

:thumbsup:

Id like to request that those who already submitted receive a Mulligan.. This would be a 1 time opportunity for some. The next Challenges will contain any if all vague details so that they contested need not question themselves during.

What would that mean? challenge 1 doesn't count? I don't think we need to go that far. The Servant was worse than a turned weapon in hindsight of my run and I may have gone farther without it. Multiple people had monster gameplays don't make it all for nothing!!

this is my submission for the champion pool. round 42. just completed a match and got to round 47. It didnt broadcast correctly because apparently my internet wasnt strong enough... grrrrrr! okay.. sorry. rant over. lol how did everyone else do?!

Nice run man! almost beat me! 

:thumbsup:

What would that mean? challenge 1 doesn't count? I don't think we need to go that far. The Servant was worse than a turned weapon in hindsight of my run and I may have gone farther without it. Multiple people had monster gameplays don't make it all for nothing!!

Nice run man! almost beat me! 

Thanks! @andydabeast how far did you get?! Im happy with my run but i can't believe my other broadcast didn't save. 

this is my submission for the champion pool. round 42. just completed a match and got to round 47. It didnt broadcast correctly because apparently my internet wasnt strong enough... grrrrrr! okay.. sorry. rant over. lol how did everyone else do?!

Nice job man I'm still unsure if I can resubmit another due to the fact that I was only trying to get Promo as soon as possible for the site and the event. Due to a few misunderstandings he finally got everything figured out these next challenge is being posted will be for sure to the T on the details

Nice job man I'm still unsure if I can resubmit another due to the fact that I was only trying to get Promo as soon as possible for the site and the event. Due to a few misunderstandings he finally got everything figured out these next challenge is being posted will be for sure to the T on the details

Thanks dude. If you do live stream I'll watch it when I can. I'm prolly gonna live stream all the events for the champion pool as well!

• Administrators

Challenge #1 has officially ended. Scores from this challenge will be posted later on in the week. Now comes Challenge #2.

Champion Pool:

Challenge #2: Locked

Map: Nacht der Untoten (ZC)

Type: Solo

Power: N/A

Gobblegums: No

Time Limit: N/A

Rules:

• Only players who won as Wildcards or Champions in the past Ancient Trials Tournament are allowed to participate.

• Players may use any weapon that is NOT from the Mystery Box.

• Grenades, knife, sniper cabinet, starting pistol is allowed.

• Perks are NOT allowed.

• Mystery Box hits are NOT allowed.

• Buying of ammo is allowed.

• Glitching is NOT allowed.

• Gobble Gums are NOT allowed.

• The furthest wave reached wins.

Slayer Pool:

Challenge #2: Limited

Map: Origins (ZC)

Type: Solo

Power: Yes

Time Limit: N/A

Rules:

• Players must survive using only limited weapons - starting pistol, starting room wall weapons, grenades, knife.

• Perks are NOT allowed besides the Reward Chest Double Tap II..

• Crazy Place is NOT allowed.

• Buildables are NOT allowed - including Shield.

• Easter Egg is NOT allowed - including progression of the collection of Elemental Staff pieces.

• Max Ammo/Zombie Blood cart Easter Eggs are NOT allowed.

• Reward Chests are allowed EXCLUDING the free Pack-a-Punch’ed weapon reward.

• Reward Chest Double Tap II is allowed.

• Wonder Weapons - including Elemental Staves, Giant Beacon secondary, One Inch Fist - are NOT allowed.

• Ammo buying is allowed.

• Mystery Box is NOT allowed.

• Pack-a-Punch is allowed.

• Traps are NOT allowed - however, Tank is allowed for this challenge.

• Glitching is NOT allowed.

• Gobble Gums are NOT allowed.

• The furthest wave reached wins.

/--------------------------------Official Information--------------------------------/

To upload your video submissions, please use think Google Form link. Please ensure that your videos are in full-length, and are made available by link via Twitch, YouTube, Mixerr, or any other streaming platform that will save your gameplay. Only one submission is allowed per competitor. Competitors must have registered for their submission to be valid.

The challenge will end October 7th at 11:59 pm PST. Once finished, the next challenge will be posted the following day alongside the results of the previous mission.

Happy slaying friendos, and may the Ancients guide you through the Aether!

Champion Pool:

Challenge #2: Locked

Slayer Pool:

Challenge #2: Limited

So this again means classic GG are allowed but no mega GG? Just want to be clear. 

All Champion Pool Submissions Reviewed: Highest-Lowest Round ConfirmedC206FC0D-0D7B-4DC7-9190-A045F5D29EF7.jpeg

I only made it 46 rounds but that doesn't change the ranking. Thanks for the extra two rounds I guess?

Great job everyone! 

Archived