2017 Zombies Olympics

InfestLithium

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Challenge #2 has officially ended. Scores from this challenge will be posted later on in the week. Challenge #3 - the final challenge - has arrived.

Champion Pool:

Challenge #3: Bare Hands

Map: Gorod Krovi (ZC)

Type: Solo

Power: Yes

Gobblegums: Yes (Classics only)

Time Limit: N/A

Rules:

• Only players who won as Wildcards or Champions in the past Ancient Trials Tournament are allowed to participate.

• Players may use any weapon that is NOT a Wonder Weapon or Easter Egg Quest item.

• Gauntlet of Siegfried, Ray Gun (all models), Challenge weapons, Monkey Bombs NOT allowed.

• Buildables are NOT allowed, this includes the Hats easter eggs.

• Perks are NOT allowed.

• Pack-a-Punch is NOT allowed.

• Easter Egg quest is NOT allowed.

• Mystery Box is allowed for non-Wonder Weapon items.

• Buying of ammo is allowed.

• Traps are allowed.

• Glitching is NOT allowed.

• Gobble Gums (Classics) are allowed.

• The furthest wave reached wins.

Slayer Pool:

Challenge #3: The End

Map: Revelations (ZC)

Gobblegums: Yes (Classic)

Rules:

• Player are free to go around the entire map but CANNOT enter the portals to Nacht or be in Nacht under any circumstance.

• Activating Corruption Generator and turning it on is allowed.

• All weapons are allowed.

• Buildables are NOT allowed.

• Perks are allowed where access is available.

• Easter Egg Quest is NOT allowed - including the quest to upgrade the Apothicon Servant.

• Challenge/reward crates are NOT allowed to be accessed.

• Ammo buying is allowed.

• Mystery Box is allowed.

• Traps are allowed.

• Gobble Gums (Classics only) are allowed.

/--------------------------------Official Information--------------------------------/

To upload your video submissions, please use think Google Form link. Please ensure that your videos are in full-length, and are made available by link via Twitch, YouTube, Mixerr, or any other streaming platform that will save your gameplay. Only one submission is allowed per competitor. Competitors must have registered for their submission to be valid.

The challenge will end October 25th at 11:59 pm PST. Once finished, the next challenge will be posted the following day alongside the results of the previous mission.

Happy slaying friendos, and may the Ancients guide you through the Aether!

On 10/11/2017 at 4:23 AM, InfestLithium said:

Slayer Pool:

Challenge #3: The End

Map: Revelations (ZC)

Gobblegums: Yes (Classic)

Rules:

• Player are free to go around the entire map but CANNOT enter the portals to Nacht or be in Nacht under any circumstance.

• Activating Corruption Generator and turning it on is allowed.

• All weapons are allowed.

• Buildables are NOT allowed.

• Perks are allowed where access is available.

• Easter Egg Quest is NOT allowed - including the quest to upgrade the Apothicon Servant.

• Challenge/reward crates are NOT allowed to be accessed.

• Ammo buying is allowed.

• Mystery Box is allowed.

• Traps are allowed.

• Gobble Gums (Classics only) are allowed.

So quick revive is allowed? and are Hats considered buildables?

1 hour ago, andydabeast said:

So quick revive is allowed? and are Hats considered buildables?

I just had the luckiest challenge run I have ever had. Was running servant, thunder, ragnerock, arnies! Game crashed tho which ended my run early. May not re-do anyway. Here are how I interpreted the rules:

It says "Perks are allowed where access is available." so I used QR.

I considered hats as buildables and did not use them.

It says "Challenge/reward crates are NOT allowed" So I figured this includes time trial weapons, which were also not available for GK.

It says glitching is not allowed. I had two times a random glitch hurt me. I hope that because it was unavoidable and a detriment to my success it is ok. 

Also, I forgot to show the score at the start, but by chance paused the game on start, which showed my gamer-tag :-) That should suffice. 

50 minutes ago, andydabeast said:

I just had the luckiest challenge run I have ever had. Was running servant, thunder, ragnerock, arnies! Game crashed tho which ended my run early. May not re-do anyway. Here are how I interpreted the rules:

It says "Perks are allowed where access is available." so I used QR.

I considered hats as buildables and did not use them.

It says "Challenge/reward crates are NOT allowed" So I figured this includes time trial weapons, which were also not available for GK.

It says glitching is not allowed. I had two times a random glitch hurt me. I hope that because it was unavoidable and a detriment to my success it is ok. 

Also, I forgot to show the score at the start, but by chance paused the game on start, which showed my gamer-tag :-) That should suffice. 

You had all those weapons during the game?! That is fantastic luck lol that sucks it crashed tho. Congrats on the good run though!

On 10/26/2017 at 3:21 AM, InfestLithium said:

The end of the Olympics has reached its peak with the conclusion of Challenge #3.

Scoring will begin taking place for the cumulative points in each division - only 2 Champions will arise. Details are coming soon. Any  submissions past midnight will be void.

can't wait to see the results!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

You've all fought hard and well. In concluswion of the 2017 Zombies Olympics, the Ancients have chosen their Champions.

92e88175adb55d0f21ecb042800ff72c.png

Congratulations to @andydabeast as the Olympic Champion and @skywhale0 as the Slayer Champion! Please PM me so we can arrange for your grand prize delivery!

Things got really heated this year, and we thank everyone who participated and spent so much time grinding into these challenges. As our token of appreciation, everyone who competed will get 500 click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_146503056368click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_146503056368 per challenge to use in our own Divinium Factory!

We can't wait for next year's tournament that'll be bigger, badder, and with more rewards. We hope you all enjoyed the tournament, now let's get back to slappin' down some meatsacks. :glasses:

6 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

You've all fought hard and well. In concluswion of the 2017 Zombies Olympics, the Ancients have chosen their Champions.

92e88175adb55d0f21ecb042800ff72c.png

Congratulations to @andydabeast as the Olympic Champion and @skywhale0 as the Slayer Champion! Please PM me so we can arrange for your grand prize delivery!

Things got really heated this year, and we thank everyone who participated and spent so much time grinding into these challenges. As our token of appreciation, everyone who competed will get 500 click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_146503056368click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_146503056368 per challenge to use in our own Divinium Factory!

We can't wait for next year's tournament that'll be bigger, badder, and with more rewards. We hope you all enjoyed the tournament, now let's get back to slappin' down some meatsacks. :glasses:

WOW!! that is amazing! I honestly can't believe I won! I did try harder than I did for the Ancient Trials and I know I have grown as a player in skill and knowledge because of all these challenges. 
@sushine1 you are a fierce competitor! I wish @mralways1 and @RequixEclipse could have done the other challenges I know you would have done well. You guys beat me in the Ancient Trials multiple times :slobber48:

Thanks @InfestLithium for the organization and prizes! I look forward to WWII challenges in the future. 

EDIT: @sushine1 should have 10 points and I should have 11 because of challenge 2 but that doesn't change the outcome. 

1 hour ago, andydabeast said:

WOW!! that is amazing! I honestly can't believe I won! I did try harder than I did for the Ancient Trials and I know I have grown as a player in skill and knowledge because of all these challenges. 
@sushine1 you are a fierce competitor! I wish @mralways1 and @RequixEclipse could have done the other challenges I know you would have done well. You guys beat me in the Ancient Trials multiple times :slobber48:

Thanks @InfestLithium for the organization and prizes! I look forward to WWII challenges in the future. 

EDIT: @sushine1 should have 10 points and I should have 11 because of challenge 2 but that doesn't change the outcome. 

Congrats dude! And thanks, I played my best. I look forward to the rematch next year! Haha

GG's All Around!! Great fun. I have been a member forever and was finally able to play. 

These were some tough challenges. Very Fun. In my opinion, its the stuff like this is what keeps the interest in Zombies. I can play the crap outta this game but not with the same game plan all the time. 

Thanks to @InfestLithium and @RequixEclipse and anyone else I may have forgotten involved in this. Looking forward to the next one,. Thought: Let's add a co-op section! 

On 11/9/2017 at 8:08 AM, andydabeast said:

Congratulations to the winners!!! I wish I could of made you guys work hard for it! I recently had to close family members pass away and also had a great life event take place. This all happened during the middle of the 2nd challenge. :spook48: I am still active here amongst our fellow survivors and am getting into WWII Nazi Zombies! I just completed the Casual and Hardcore EE!

@andydabeast @sushine1 I appreciate the kind words! 

I want to say sorry to @InfestLithium for not being able to help out more. I hope what I could accomplish made this event worth while! I did lota promotioning lol hell I caught Treyarch very own Kevin Sherwood and talked a bit of music. Also got his actual twitter account lol! Apparently this one he hops on every now and then.

9BB53A75-AEBD-45FD-9233-CAFCF0E4BF0C.jpeg

What I’m happy to see is that We had a actual zombie only big g we had a Successful  Zombies Olympics And I very much look forward to the next oneAnd I very much look forward to the next one!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived