Good News / Where have I been?

ZombiesIsKey

Hello everyone. Finally, I can get back to my long loved website after a rollercoaster of a year. I guess you could call this a re-introduction so I'll just post it in here.

For the people that don't know me, I am Blurryface (Liam). I've been here for almost a year now and I've gotten to meet some great people along the way. If you haven't seen me around often it's because I've had some things going on and only this week have things came to term and settled down. 

Keeping it short, loosing a loved one so close to me was heartbreaking for me and I have been taking it slow and steady and finally I have started feeling a bit better.

Moving on, some good news is that we are finally moving house! Which means for the first time in nearly 20 years I will have my own room lol. I will be finally start on YouTube again and I will have more space and time to put more effort into the site. I'll hopefully be making a bunch of videos weekly for everyone to enjoy.

So yes, I am back. Still have a lot do do with the house moving but that doesn't mean I won't be around.

I am currently working on IW DLC 3 Mega Thread and a lot of my time is going into that. I look forward to seeing you there when it's up.

Finally, I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been here and helped through the past year. You guys are amazing. And for the new people, I look forward to meeting you and hopefully getting some games of zombies too.

Now that you've read this, what are you waiting for? Get out there and shoot some heads off zombies! 

:23:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, anonymous said:

Ahh, I missed you, @Blurryface! Glad you're back, and know that your presence here is highly appreciated. I'm looking forward to your IW DLC3 Megathread, as well as your YouTube Channel. Do you stay in London, or have you moved to a rural area?

Thank you mate. Glad your looking forward to it!

Archived