Return of the M1911!

InfestLithium

• Administrators

Treyarch just recently announced that Black Ops fan-favorite, the M1911 pistol, will be returning to Zombies Chronicles per Tweet today:

They definitely felt the heat about it not already coming with ZC in the first place, since they also released both the M1911 and the Ak-74u into Multiplayer but not the Zombies mode. Even though we'll be missing out with PhD Flopper, you can expect to see the Mustang & Sally back in action again.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest woj9000

So is the M1911 only going to be obtainable from the mystery box? I can't imagine Treyarch replacing the current starting pistols.

2 hours ago, woj9000 said:

So is the M1911 only going to be obtainable from the mystery box? I can't imagine Treyarch replacing the current starting pistols.

I can imagine that, I wouldn't see the point of adding them in if it would just be in the mystery box. It would then just be another bullshit weapon in the box haha. 

Hoping it's the BO1 M1911, not the gross one in multiplayer. Even the BOII M1911 looks and sounds better.

I mean its going to be nice having the M1911 again but i think people are over reacting a little like... packa punching them really isnt all that effective and its a pistol... its not like its the intervention from mw2... which as everyone knows its a very iconic weapon from that game. 

Tom Syndicate suggested that we should get a option before starting a game whether to use Bops 3, 2, 1 or waw weapons and i know that this would be alot to add but i think that this would be so much better.

11 hours ago, woj9000 said:

If i had to guess id say soe to rev would be MR6 and ZC maps (minus origins) would be the M1911. But in the grand scheme of things I really dont care. The reddit meltdown over it was just an indication of how bad that sub is now. 

18 minutes ago, Smok3y said:

If i had to guess id say soe to rev would be MR6 and ZC maps (minus origins) would be the M1911. But in the grand scheme of things I really dont care. The reddit meltdown over it was just an indication of how bad that sub is now. 

Right? My god yes it's the M1911, but regardless we know your going to down your self once you by PaP any starting pistol. Why? Because you got forgot jugg you  PaP happy Sally Shooting twit!!

Mustang & Sally was awesome back in BO1... but I guess that was a different time. Pistols that shoot grenades? That was cool af, they were powerful and the addition of PhD made it a great weapon. Now I'm really not excited at all. Without PhD any explosive is always a risk. Also I think the difference between Mustang & Sally vs Death & Taxes is quite small, so in that sense it's not like it's a game changing feature that's added.

Archived