The Flesh, The Earth Destruction and the SDC

Beraz

Hello everyone ! Im here to give my point of view.

The Zombie Apocalypse

I think that the missiles that destroyed the Earth, didnt carry the element 115 and caused the zombie apocalypse, but instead initiated it. The destruction caused the weakness of the human civilisation's self defense against this new rising enemy. And also unleashed the zombies who were captured by organisations like Broken Arrow and others. Thats why you see that building called ''International Zombies Organisation''. It means that during the years 2000-2025, Zombies were already known in many countries. We can say that Zombies where captured there, and maybe experimented. The result is a new mutated creature, Jumping Jacks. It means that after the destruction, zombies came out from laboratories and start killing people. Humans weren't enough prepared due to the damage caused by the rockets, to counterattack and hold back the Element 115 Infection, which went airborne 2 years after the initial destruction and multiplicated the virus spreading. And which become a new global threat. 

The Flesh

The Flesh was a group which was created on March 27, 2027, 2 years after the Earth Destruction. This group has been created to help the survivors feed themselves by eating zombies, due to the lack of food in the Earth. It's not rituals, but they start acting weird because they started hearing voices from Richtofen, one of the virus first symptoms. Richtofen is asking him to activate global polarizations devices to allow him to reach the Aether. During 10 Years, he found people but they always failed... Until that he meet our TranZit Crew.

SDC

The presence of the SDC in the building can be explained that they were in to control the infection, which occured in the nearby ''International Organisation'' building. They couldn't hold the zombies, they got infected, and now they are lurking and walking in what remains of Shanghai.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Welcome to the community, friendo!

Many have theorized that the International Zombies Organization is actually a collaborative effort of remaining survivors that even dealt with a possible zombified Mao Zedong (post 1976). I agree that they, along with the SDC, were trying to establish a form of camp but became overrun.

• Moderators

I too believe that the Moon rockets did not carry 115, but, like you say, initialed it. Organizations as Broken Arrow, remnants of the Ascension Crew and perhaps indeed the SDC were the real reason behind it. That's actually an interesting point which deserves more theorizing. Nice first theory, man, glad you found our site! Hope to see you more in the forums.

Thank you man, I had all these theories into my head so I was wondering, why not share it with other people and see what do they think ? :) 

Don't worry, I will come here everyday and check if there is any theory that must be solved or anything needed :) 

Because since I started playing Zombies, Im was always concentrated on the storyline not the gameplay. So maybe I can be useful on giving intels.

Cheers! :D 

• 2 months later...

The Zombie apocalypse has slowly been happening over the course of every game, and all the various maps.

Everywhere the story took us, a zombie outbreak had happened, or was happening. Before the ICBMs were launched from the Moon base, the outbreaks had already popped up all over the globe, from Germany, to Russia, Asia, the US. Prior to the Ultimis incident, however, there were always forces at work to fight the zombies, with government organizations actively at work, it was easier to keep a lid on things. After Maxis' plan failed, the world was reduced to ash, and the undead were free to spread like a cancer.

How much Element 115 exposure occurred during the fallout? A bit of exposure to that stuff, and dead cells reanimate.

The foundation was laid out starting back in WaW, but the Ultimis incident opened the flood gates, removed almost all human opposition.

You also have to consider that Richtofen is in control of the zombies through the Aether at this point. It's not unreasonable to assume he took advantage of the situation.

EDIT: You also have to understand that the Map & Story of Origins is more or less in an alternate timeline or series of events in which Samantha is reaching out to her father (at this point she hasn't even been born yet), thereby changing the timeline to a subtle degree.

The COD Zombies story leaves a lot of dots to connect, but the maps are literally sequels or installments in the over-all story line, lol.

EDIT 2: Also isn't it Maxis who is trying to get survivors to help him activate polarization in order to reach the Aether? Richtofen is already in there. Maxis wants to reach the Aether to stop Richtofen, and his real goal is to wipe Earth out in order to reunite with Samantha.

• Moderators

@LocoMofo85 The rockets send by Nikolai, Takeo, Dempsey, Samantha and Maxis had as effect that Richthofen's (in the Aether) connection with Earth has been severed. Therefore, Richthofen wants to activate the Polarization Devices, to make the Earth his "own, personal plaything". Ultimate power. Maxis wants, indeed, activate the pylons as well in order to access the Aether to save his daughter....or have he other plans?

Furthermore, we have recently found some proof that the tickets are most likely not the reason of the undead apocalypse. Perhaps it are the Vril eggs inside the rockets, but most likely it is due, like the OP said, outbreaks in organisations that have followed Group 935's footsteps and experiment with Element 115 (the Broken Arrow program is the most obvious one, but the SDC could be another one). And keep in mind that this all happens in the future, in the year 2025. A complete different world in which a "Second Cold War" is going on.

@LocoMofo85 The rockets send by Nikolai, Takeo, Dempsey, Samantha and Maxis had as effect that Richthofen's (in the Aether) connection with Earth has been severed. Therefore, Richthofen wants to activate the Polarization Devices, to make the Earth his "own, personal plaything". Ultimate power. Maxis wants, indeed, activate the pylons as well in order to access the Aether to save his daughter....or have he other plans?

Furthermore, we have recently found some proof that the tickets are most likely not the reason of the undead apocalypse. Perhaps it are the Vril eggs inside the rockets, but most likely it is due, like the OP said, outbreaks in organisations that have followed Group 935's footsteps and experiment with Element 115 (the Broken Arrow program is the most obvious one, but the SDC could be another one). And keep in mind that this all happens in the future, in the year 2025. A complete different world in which a "Second Cold War" is going on.

Of course, I'm just saying if we're talking canon story line, the zombie outbreaks span multiple countries, and multiple decades. They were popping up everywhere, often without solid explanations as to why or how, and that was pre-nukes, when there was still a thriving human civilization fully equipped with means and manpower.

Why is it so hard now, in 2025 to believe the undead inherited the Earth?

I'm just saying the need to reach for Virl pods or Element 115 in missles, isn't really required. It's fairly obvious that post-nukes, the undead were able to go unchecked for the most part.

Archived