New Theory

TJtay300

I know that it is a little out there, but I have a new idea... Maybe zombie chronicles is a start of something new. Like a new universe. We get the 1.0 characters back for a little bit, but of course not for long. Our new 2.0 characters are going to fail. We go through everything once more, but we fail in the end.

It's a weird theory, but maybe it may work.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

All ZC maps (except Nacht und Verrückt) are already canon, since it are remasters of the old WaW/BO/BO2 maps in which Ultimis or Primis plays. There is no theory needed to make it canon. Sure, it could be a fracture of the Original Timeline, and thus, another universe, but it is not necessary.

What bothers me, however, is that once again (just like in the BO1 Rezurrection DLC) Nacht and Verrückt WITH Ultimis (Takeo, Richthofen, Nikolai, Dempsey) are created. What would this mean? Is it canon or not? Perhaps Ultimis had a short teleportation journey between two maps (like Der Riese and Kino der Toten). A question: Do you see a date popping up in Verruckt?

Perhaps you have an explanation or theory for this.

Archived