InfestLithium

The Timeline of Zombies

This legitimately brings a tear to my eye. I've been on this forum since the WaW days, and to see the full timeline is just so incredible. I can't wait to read the PDF and see how close we were, what we got right, what we got wrong, etc.

Donor

December 16th, 1942

In a personal log, Maxis expresses concern over Element 115’s impact on Richtofen’s behavior. No longer trusting him, he wonders if it was a mistake to invite him to Group 935.

Literally 4 days later.

December 20th, 1942

Accompanied by Sophia, Maxis is transferred to the Kino facility to focus on creating Germany’s undead army. Samantha is left in Richtofen’s care.

Good going Maxis.  Another example of what a bad dad you hahah.

January 19th, 2036
Maxis destroys Earth and all its surviving inhabitants.

This one bothers me a little, maybe I'm not thinking right. Buried is 3 weeks earlier. Maxis gains full power. It says Samantha is drawn into Agartha (meaning she wasn't there before) and she leaves for Origins. Why does it take 3 weeks for Maxis to destroy Earth? Coincidentally the same day Victus leave the Earth. Does Maxis know she's left and he did that in rage? Or perhaps because of his corruption? I hope we see this Maxis again, maybe as an Apothicon.

June 15th, 1963

The Pentagon begins development on their own versions of the Wunderwaffe DG-2.

Is it said what this is hinting at? Scavenger? But no, Yena made that and he got drafted by the Soviets. Can't be the Thundergun. Maybe the original Sliquifier?

October 28th, 1963 - KINO DER TOTEN

Ultimis locates a Lunar Landar and fly to the Ascension Facility.

That's kinda a poor explanation. Ya just find one randomly in Berlin? Although Ascension does take place a month later so I they could've headed that way.

September 1st, 2025
In desperate need of more Element 115, Broken Arrow uses an excavator to drill near the Nuclear Testing Facility known as Nuketown.  

Interesting, remember how that new Nuketown screen had Schuster's name? I guess Nuketown must've been a previous place for getting the 115, and Broken Arrow thought hey there might still be some there.

August 15th, 2029
A broadcast is sent out confirming the fall of “The Flesh” and Maxis’ followers.  With each group hearing the voice of Richtofen or Maxis, a battle broke out between them.  As they fought, a zombie horde moved in and destroyed all who remained.  Stuhlinger is one of the few to escape.  Richtofen and Maxis are left with no one to communicate near Green Run ,where the first polarization device must be constructed.

This is pretty big, pretty much a war between the two and the zombies killed everyone else. And explains the decades/getting use to the Aether quote from them both.

God I honestly can't believe we have a timeline now. So good!

Tech Admin

Now, with the timeline being issued by Treyarch - how much of this timeline matches that of what theorists have put out since the beginning of the franchise? It would certainly be interesting to see how much of this timeline has been taken from zombie theorists and how much "if any" was set in stone from the beginning? How much of this timeline has been written by or initiated by Blundell and how accurate does it appear be? compared to what was believed previously (by the community)?

Cynical and skeptical about its origins.

Donor
3 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Now, with the timeline being issued by Treyarch - how much of this timeline matches that of what theorists have put out since the beginning of the franchise? It would certainly be interesting to see how much of this timeline has been taken from zombie theorists and how much if any was set in stone from the beginning? How much of this timeline has been written by or initiated by Blundell and how accurate does it appear be? compared to what was believed previously (by the community)?

Cynical and skeptical about its origins.

I wouldn't mind if we could get a thread going that linked to what has been correctly theorized.

In regards to one thing though, I honestly think that Arthur (Big Guy) in the DE painting was just put there due to the theory. I definitely believed it. But then I just started seeing a woman character, much like that Blue/White dress scenario.

Well, what a pleasant surprise.  A bit late, but pleasant.

First of all, big thanks to the MVPs, all you CODZ Scribes from the AotK. You know who you are. Heh heh. 

With @Hells Warrrior, I'm interested to know what the origins of this storyline are. Gotta say, I'm disappointed by the use of souls to power the MPD, but I'm hyped to recieve confirmation of my post-Revelations "One Soul, many duplicate persons" theory, that Yena is the Pentegon Theif, arriving via Gersch device, the idea that I and a number of others stubbornly defended regarding the date of Moon/Nuketown, the causation of Buried as a consequence of the Moon rockets, and the total lack of any mention of the "Ancient Evil" as a proper noun. 

Good stuff, Treyarch. Actually kind of makes sense...except for the attempted explanation of Ultimis' arrival at CotD, which was clearly by teleporter, not portal. But whatever. lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So his name IS the Avagadro. 

I particularly like the part about Gershe and Yuri, having only play Gorod a few times, I had no idea what happened to either of them, kind of cool to have closure on the pentagon theif, just Yuri mixed with dark eather correct?

Also strangely happy to see Victus is alive. Hopefully this isn't finished because I read everything, but feels like there should be more.

Also, not the slightest mention of Nightmare mode, so that shuts me up on thinking there was a connection with the God's and Goddesses 

Edited by Tattoo247

@Rissole25 the American Wunderwaffe must be the Winter's Howl. I agree with all your other points. Another thing I wonder about is why Richthofen talks in SNN and Der Riese about the Illuminati as his masters, while in Kino he dislikes them. (and he left the Illuminati before SNN and Der Riese)

23 hours ago, Mattzs said:

Thank you!!! That seems like a herculean effort!

And thank you to InfestLithium for compiling the data as well! Typing that out had to be tedious too!

Twas a task but I'm on my laptop now. I'm going to troop them up and will update soon

seriously can't believe they released this. I kinda gave up on trying to follow the story, but this makes me want to read it all and play each map again. 

First of all it is nice to see how a CoD game get's this much support even after the season for it is over and it is certainly nice, even as a guy who gave up on the story after Black Ops, to see this timeline, but I can't help it and have to think that A) Some of the romance is gone now, as in the community always had to make up the pieces, but now everything is there for us to see. B) How it would look like if Zielinski was still in charge.

Regardless I have to thank everyone at Treyarch for doing this.

<3

P.S. Could it be that this confirms a brand new story/mode for the next Treyarch game? :3

Donor
5 hours ago, Lenne said:

How it would look like if Zielinski was still in charge.

At least we wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit.

qWfFlVu.png

In the Beginning.

An apple fell from the tree.

In the end, it was a Lemon.

Hey guys, I went through the effort of transcribing the entire timeline and putting it into a conveniently made google doc. Credit to @Lizizadolphin@Tacand @MrRoflWafflesfor helping to make it. It's easily navigable and at the end of the doc, it even has the paths for all four groups. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13mvveTKpC-z1-bPLIMPBGnTerlsr-NgdLaIudg948Dk/edit?usp=sharing

Stumbled on this..IMG_2385.PNG

EXCERPT
  •  (Noun) A passage or quotation taken or selected from a book, document, film, or the like; extract 
  • (Verb)(used with object) To take or select (a passage) from a book, film, or the like; extract. To take or select passages from (a book, a film, or the like): abridge by choosing representative sections.

Admin
2 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

Stumbled on this..IMG_2385.PNG

Hide contents
  •  (Noun) A passage or quotation taken or selected from a book, document, film, or the like; extract 
  • (Verb)(used with object) To take or select (a passage) from a book, film, or the like; extract. To take or select passages from (a book, a film, or the like): abridge by choosing representative sections.

I believe that this was an excerpt taken from the Kronorium itself.

2 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

Well what doesn't it mean. I don't think that it would be there for nothing has a any one or does anyone know for sure.. If not I'm than I'm on the case!!!

I got it here for every one to see @InfestLithium

IMG_2385.PNG

32 32 41 982 71

32 32 41 982 71

⬆️ This Number is the base 10 number and since keepers read right to left the numbers would be like this: 17 289 14 23 23

when matched you with the word finder this is what I got:

(FYI DONT READ THESE NUMBERS RIGHT TO LEFT PLEASE)

17- Time temporal impairment

289- eternity, forever

14- Magic

23- converge, together

23- converge, together

Edited by RequixEclipse
Corrected incorrect translation

*sigh*

These last few weeks have been pure ecstasy, y'know. We get confirmation of DLC 5, a F**KING ZOMBIES TIMELINE, and all these cool trailers and looks into these maps, and also RAY GUN MARK II, and... urgh, might actually cry.

(Must... cry... manly tears... no shame in manly tears...)

On 5/9/2017 at 1:15 PM, InfestLithium said:

November 5th, 1963
Obeying Samantha's wishes, Yuri tricks Gersh into activating the Gersh Device. The rift created absorbs him and allows Samantha to travel through. Yuri is also absorbed and transported to the Pentagon.Excerpt 1023816121016 from the Kronorium

MAKE SURE THATS ADDED TO THE OP