Zombie Chronicles Megathread

ZombiesIsKey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird that some maps have been given a complete aesthetic overhaul, while some have just been retextured for better graphics. I think Kino has benefited the most, I'd sometimes forget I was in a theatre playing on BO1 but this version looks to have a much better atmosphere.

In a way I'm glad they did away with the traditional No Man's Land gameplay by turning off Jugg and adding a GG machine, would be weird if everyone started trying to set kill records on this version again and there would probably be a bunch of drama about Black Ops 3 records not being the same as Black Ops 1 and stuff and it'd just be a mess. It's still there to enable you to get a good points set-up before round one, and since we have GGs now it won't be such a pain trying to get everyone together to get Jugg when playing with randoms when Perkaholic can be used.

13 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

I have edited the thread slightly as a "Megathread" to redirectall information regarding Zombies Chronicles here. It will be updated by both the staff and @Blurryface with new info.

Thanks buddy.

Also just to confirm - PHD Flopepr has been replaced with Widows Wine on all maps.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Blurryface said:

Just a friendly reminder that the Zombies Community Challenge starts today!

If anyone wants to party up, feel free to give me a message and I'll come shoot some zombie heads off with ya! :)

Lets get this cool PAP camo and O4 Calling Cards!

@InfestLithium @anonymous @Spider @Lenne @RequixEclipse @ZombiesAteMyPizza!

I do not have the DLC yet, and I will wait till I'm tired of the BO2 Backwards Capability. Anyway, thanks for the mention and enjoy the slashing

• Moderators

No NML?

Wow that is a huge bummer and they even put a gum machine in there. ;_;

Other than that I am excited beyoned believe. :)

@Blurryface, sorry buddy, but my Internet is too terrible to play CoD these days, but as soon as I have that fixed, we can definitely play at some point. 

<3

I'm a PC player so don't get it for another month yet, sad :(

Watching Nacht livestream, gobblegums and Wunderfizz confirmed. Tbh, I'm actually really glad to see this. We've had two incarnations of Nacht without perks. It's nice to have a fresh take on it. I love the vibe and layout on Nacht but it's a tough map, and sometimes I just wanted to play something a bit more chill and Nacht was always off the cards there, so it's cool to have the original creepy Nacht vibes with updated gameplay.

Archived