Cornelius Pernell? what you know about him?

Hello friends

I am here trying to know more about Cornelius Pernell character, it seems be very important

in the 1st side of the zombies storyline. All I Know about him are the 2 messages referred to Peter

and that he sent Dempsey and marines to recover Peter from Asylum 

but then nothing else. I've seen some videos on internet who theorize how Pernell is the one who

created the zombies story. 

Honestly I didn't get how, what you all know about him?

I would really like know more about him

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's all, really. The YouTubers who talk about Cornelius Pernell came from Ben at ptg. There's no weight to the claim and it's meaningless, but it's been known throughout the community that they pass around concepts like these. Some come true, some don't, make what you will of it. 

All I know is that, at this current juncture, someone 'writing the storyline' doesn't really make sense. It's an interesting concept, but do we need it? How does it impact the story? Writing the storyline whilst being in the story? Why? 

It's not something we need right now, nor can we understand it.

4 hours ago, anonymous said:

He is a colleague of Peter McCain, only heard once in a radio in Shi No Numa. What is interesting, is that that exact radio can be heard in Revelations, but than with a female voice. Cornelia Pernell perhaps?

Ha! Very odd indeed. There's a lot of unfulfilled concepts that haven't seen the light of day in Zombies. Like, remember Kustobre Posten? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Abel! said:

Ha! Very odd indeed. There's a lot of unfulfilled concepts that haven't seen the light of day in Zombies. Like, remember Kustobre Posten? 

Aw yeah, that unknown location in a Moon radio. Remember the Illuminati? I've seen them for the last time in Ascension on TV screens. Talking about TV screens, the ascension menu picture is changed to a TV screen. Very odd too

Oh ok, I am very interested in its character and Peter McCain,

the audio file from Shi No Numa is one of my fav audio files in the whole

zombie storyline. I would like reconstruct his story. For example where he is

located when he send this audio message? maybe area 51? since coordinates 

he gave to Peter are about area 51.

Also when he says "the dg-2 experiments continue" he is referring to bell (teleport)

or Wunderwaffen dg-2?

I know this is old stuff but it could open more about Peter McCain as well 

• Moderators

Automated Voice: R-4808n 27 14 06 115 48 40 (Area 51 coordinates)

Cornelius Pernell: I hope you're receiving this transmission Peter, if you are not, then all hope is lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain *static* at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must be contained at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. You'll be our only advantage now. Find Dr. Richtofen and Dr. Maxis, they may know what's going on. The use of Element 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure if we can continue here. We've lost most of our best *static*. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn't happened there too, but I'm almost out of hope.

Automated Voice: 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 (Tunguska Event coordinates)

My best guess is that Cornelius Pernell is in Groom Lake, the place where Dr. Schuster works, a MTD to Griffin Station is, nuclear tests occur and mining operations of element 115 take place. DG-2 stands for, what I believe, the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Der Glocke is the DG-1. This is strange, since a MTD is actually in Groom Lake, and we see some kind of Die Glocke device on the Nuketown loading screen. So if Cornelius is in Area 51, why does he talk about the weapon DG-2? That whole radio is odd, in my opinion. Better ask a real veteran on this forum: I'm only a little bit more than 1 year here.

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

Automated Voice: R-4808n 27 14 06 115 48 40 (Area 51 coordinates)

Cornelius Pernell: I hope you're receiving this transmission Peter, if you are not, then all hope is lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain *static* at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must be contained at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. You'll be our only advantage now. Find Dr. Richtofen and Dr. Maxis, they may know what's going on. The use of Element 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure if we can continue here. We've lost most of our best *static*. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn't happened there too, but I'm almost out of hope.

Automated Voice: 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 (Tunguska Event coordinates)

My best guess is that Cornelius Pernell is in Groom Lake, the place where Dr. Schuster works, a MTD to Griffin Station is, nuclear tests occur and mining operations of element 115 take place. DG-2 stands for, what I believe, the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Der Glocke is the DG-1. This is strange, since a MTD is actually in Groom Lake, and we see some kind of Die Glocke device on the Nuketown loading screen. So if Cornelius is in Area 51, why does he talk about the weapon DG-2? That whole radio is odd, in my opinion. Better ask a real veteran on this forum: I'm only a little bit more than 1 year here.

I don't think it was Cornelius mate. One of the old Verrukt characters. As for it being a womans voice, well, now that's a revelation.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, The_Giant_935 said:

I have another question about Pernell transmission when he says:

"that we had to move the experiment here"

About which experiment he's talking?

The OSS doing experiments on 115 as well?

Something with 115 for sure. What exactly, an undead army, a teleporter, antigravity or a wonderweapon, I do not know

Archived