Zombie Chronicles CONFIRMED? ESRB Rating

ZombiesIsKey

I am trying my very very best to hold in my excitement right now. ESRB is a company in the USA who give games there ratings such as "PG" "18" and so on and so fourth. ERSB have now only hours ago officially gave Black Ops III Zombie Chronicles a rating.

Now as far as I am aware, ESRB only rate games that are officially releasing and they only give a final rating not long before the game is released. With that being said this could have just confirmed Zombie Chronicles and also put to rest DLC 5.

I am super stoked and I am just about to re-download BO3 and get myself ready for what may be coming.

Express your feelings folks! :smiley:

Thanks to MrDalekJD for the info ^^

IMG_4316.PNG

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
5 minutes ago, Matuzz said:

Neat, so it will have Black Ops III  main game + DLC 1 to 4 zombie maps and some new remastered maps?

It appears so. Many people are demanding that it be available for Season Pass holders so they wouldn't have to rebuy the entire game, but who knows what ATV has up their sleeves?

3 minutes ago, InfestLithium said:

It appears so. Many people are demanding that it be available for Season Pass holders so they wouldn't have to rebuy the entire game, but who knows what ATV has up their sleeves?

Neat. Never got Black Ops III so this would be a sweet deal for me :D

1 hour ago, InfestLithium said:

The way I hope it goes is, if you already have BO3 purchased, season pass or not, You will be able to purchase the DLC from the store just like any other DLC pack. I really don't see them forcing you to re-buy the game again.

As for the actual game, I would love to see all of the previous maps Remastered  and maybe even some new ones if they are going to go to that extra length.

Just an update, ESRB have now taken down the rating from there website. Maybe Mr Blundle has seen we have noticed ...

Archived