Call Of Duty classified site: WWII

HorrorTherapy

I am not sure at all if there is already a thread linking to this, but we have cracked open the classified page on the WWII site, to reveal a document. Two paintings are inside the document, one of which scribed with Latin on the top (I need to translate it still) and another showing the long lost painting of "Portrait of a young man (Raphael)" which the Nazi's stole during their raid on Russia in WWII. This must have something to do with the zombies, possibly hinting at the origin locations. Anyways, here is the link to the wiki page on the Raphael portrait https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portrait_of_a_Young_Man_(Raphael) 

We could get some great information by linking the two images together.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
13 hours ago, Lizizadolphin said:

The Latin translates out to 'Holy Roman Emperor', and this was Frederick 1. It could be in reference to Operation Barbarossa, though.  Also at the bottom of the decoder, there appears to be coordinates, 51.0344n 2.3768e, which lead to Dunkirk, France.

That is odd, since I believe I have read somewhere that WWII Zombies exist because the Nazi's used a last weapon to destroy the allies (is that true or do I just make that up?). The battle of Dunkerke takes place in the early stages of WW2, in which the Nazi's were still incompetable. They did not need any secret last weapon to defeat the allies there.

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

That is odd, since I believe I have read somewhere that WWII Zombies exist because the Nazi's used a last weapon to destroy the allies (is that true or do I just make that up?). The battle of Dunkerke takes place in the early stages of WW2, in which the Nazi's were still incompetable. They did not need any secret last weapon to defeat the allies there.

The Nazi's also took control of Dunkirk (and other ports, I believe) and built a stronghold there. The Siege of Dunkirk took place in 1944, which was towards the end of the war, so that could also be a possibility. I haven't read that about WWII zombies so it may be true, I'm unsure.

Archived