Hello everyone friends,

I am back here with a new question. 

Last days I am really focused on understanding more about Peter McCain

and I wanna ask, could be possible that by World at War to BO3 we have seen

3 different Peter McCain? let me explain

The 1st very Peter appearance is in Shi No Numa in WAW where we seen his body hanging.

Then during time we had cyphers and various audio files about him till we finally seen him again in BO3,

in the Gorod Krovi intro scene. We all were wondering how's Peter in Gorod Krovi?

Answer is he maybe is there bcs when jumping from plane he gone through a portal

who got him in Gorod Krovi. Till here everything normal, we have 2 universe, one where

he lands in Shi No Numa dying and one where he lands in Gorod Krovi safe.

Then we have a 3rd time where we see Peter, the Revelations recap trailer.

So I asked to myself, how Peter reached Revelations now? I mean we seen Original 4

reach Revelations trough the classic teleport machine but Peter is not with them.

And during the intro we see Richtofen and Maxis destroy teleport machine,

so he can not have been reaching Revelations in this way.

Continuing the Revelations intro scene we see that the Shadowman generates chaos

making appear these islands all close and one of these is Verruckt where Peter have been.

This could be how Peter reached Revelations then, he is in Verruckt and he has been

teleported with a piece of Verruckt map. But then he can not be the same Peter we see in Gorod Krovi

bcs Peter jumps from plane AFTER Verruckt when he supposed to land in Shi No Numa...

so the Peter of Gorod Krovi already left Verruckt and if so he could have never been teleported

with it by Shadowman. Do I make sense?

What you all think?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived