'Teleportation', 'Time travel', and ALTERNATE UNIVERSES

So first off, I have to explain WHY the MDT is capable of time travel. Why it exceeded it's intended use, and why Edward 'didn't expect it'. Let's explain it this way. We all know the first three dimensions. Length, Height, and Depth. Those are spacial dimensions. Then we have time as the fourth dimension. They weave together and form Space-Time. The single WORST aspect of LITERALLY every time travel movie and book is such a glaring hole that it amazes me that no one has picked up on it, or at least explored it. Zombies is no exception. 

Time travel in media SOLELY focuses on travel through time. It ignores the spacial dimensions completely. It ignores the PRIORITIES. If you travel solely in time, you could find yourself in the middle of space, or in the middle of a star, or a black hole. Star Wars actually focuses on this concept pretty well with their hyperdrive. You need to set SPACIAL coordinates, as well as Time coordinates. Does it REALLY look like the control pad for the MDT in The Giant has the capability to set spacial coordinates OR time coordinates? No. They merely have a connection with the other pad. 

Next, WHY is the MDT capable of time travel? Simple: In order to teleport, you must make the matter capable of moving faster than the speed of light. Once matter moves faster than light, it is capable of time travel. 

Edward knew this. He was only pretending to be surprised that the MDT was capable of time travel, for the benefit of his "unconventional allies".

Next: ALTERNATE UNIVERSES. 

So... are there higher dimensions than merely the four we experience? I wouldn't know. But, I can theorize. Let's say that there are three dimensions of time, as well as three dimensions of space. This allows for something that no one in the Zombieverse or any fans seem to acknowledge. 

Every. Single. Map. Is. In. An. Alternate. Reality. 

Imagine it this way, there is a nexus of time. All teleportation goes through this nexus. For the sake of the argument, let's call this nexus "The Æther". Through all of reality (meaning every possible eventuality, and even every impossible eventuality) ALL teleportation goes to the Æther, and the Æther sorts it all out and sends it to where it needs to go. 

Now... there is an INFINITE number of realities. so, there are an INFINITE number of realities where, say, Edward Richtofen teleports from Teleporter A in Der Reise to the mainframe. That means that there are an infinite number of realities for the Æther to sort out. The reality is this. Not every universe gets the same Richtofen it sent out. Of course, this would RARELY be noticed by anyone that wasn't omnipotent. 

LUCKY US. The Edward Richtofen that we follow IN VIDEOS ONLY is the ORIGINAL and ONLY REAL Richtofen, and that Richtofen is... you guessed it! OMNIPOTENT. He knows ALL THINGS. He's an OCD motherfucker to make sure he keeps track of it all. He lies to everyone else, because they aren't ready for what he knows. He does things that literally ANYONE ELSE would see as evil... but he does it, maybe not for the right reason, but because it MUST be done. 

Now... here's the shocker of the post. 

SHI NO NUMA WAS NOT THE UNIVERSE THAT OUR RICHTOFEN CAME FROM

DER REISE WAS NOT THE UNIVERSE THAT OUR EDWARD CAME FROM

KINO DER TOTEN WAS NOT THE UNIVERSE THAT OUR RICHTOFEN CAME FROM

ASCENSION WAS NOT THE UNIVERSE THAT OUR RICHTOFEN CAME FROM

MOON WAS NOT THE UNIVERSE THAT OUR RICHTOFEN CAME FROM

ORIGINS WAS WHERE OUR RICHTOFEN CAME FROM

THE TAKEO, NIKOLAI, AND TANK THAT FOLLOWS OUR RICHTOFEN ARE NOT OUR TAKEO, NIKOLAI, AND TANK. THEY ARE REPLACEMENTS. RICHTOFEN IS TRYING TO FIND OUR TAKEO, NIKOLAI, AND TANK. 

HE IS OMNIPOTENT AND LOST. 

OMNIPOTENCE DOES NOT HELP YOU DECIPHER INFINITY.

The VERY FIRST TIME that Edward Teleported. THAT RUINED EVERYTHING.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Nice thread. The discussion if the Fourth dimension is either "time" or "hypercube-like", is not a discussion only on CoDZ, but in science in general. The scrap paper in The Giant has a weapon in a hypercube, and the comic issue #2 loading screen (the Ascension one), has Monty drawing something in a hypercube. In Gorod Krovi, Monty even speaks of that he is the one who provides all weapons and power-ups. We know that in higher dimensions you are able to manipulate dimensions beneath (as we, 3D, are able to draw something on paper, 2D). We came to the conclusion that this is how Monty, or any Aetherial being, provides us weapons and power-ups.

This whole theory, however, contradicts with what you say: That the Fourth dimension is time itself. I agree with you about the part that any time travel goes through the nexus (Aether). Your theory also could explain why Der Riese always takes place in the same moment: The time of eclipse: That reality is stuck in time, stuck in the fourth dimension. And I believe that every time you use an MTD, the atoms you exist of are brought via Aether to another, perhaps newly formed, reality, where the atoms built up again and form a new you, so indeed that every time you use a teleporter, you end up in another universe.

I self believe that the fourth dimension is the "hypercube-like" dimension, and that perhaps the fifth dimension is "time". Anyway, you made a few interesting points here. I recommend you reading these 2 topics.

20 hours ago, CompletethedeviceCXV said:

Next, WHY is the MDT capable of time travel? Simple: In order to teleport, you must make the matter capable of moving faster than the speed of light. Once matter moves faster than light, it is capable of time travel. 

It is capable of this only because it utilizes the power of the Vril. The Vril Generator A.K.A The Golden Rod required the Focusing Stone from Shangri-La hence the reason behind why the Shangri-La Easter Egg is required to complete Moon. Some one must possess the Golden Rod. 

3 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

It is capable of this only because it utilizes the power of the Vril. The Vril Generator A.K.A The Golden Rod required the Focusing Stone from Shangri-La hence the reason behind why the Shangri-La Easter Egg is required to complete Moon. Some one must possess the Golden Rod. 

The Teleporters in Der Reise do not require the Rod or Vril, they operate solely on the SUBSTITUTE for Vril, Element-115

10 hours ago, anonymous said:

Nice thread. The discussion if the Fourth dimension is either "time" or "hypercube-like", is not a discussion only on CoDZ, but in science in general. The scrap paper in The Giant has a weapon in a hypercube, and the comic issue #2 loading screen (the Ascension one), has Monty drawing something in a hypercube. In Gorod Krovi, Monty even speaks of that he is the one who provides all weapons and power-ups. We know that in higher dimensions you are able to manipulate dimensions beneath (as we, 3D, are able to draw something on paper, 2D). We came to the conclusion that this is how Monty, or any Aetherial being, provides us weapons and power-ups.

This whole theory, however, contradicts with what you say: That the Fourth dimension is time itself. I agree with you about the part that any time travel goes through the nexus (Aether). Your theory also could explain why Der Riese always takes place in the same moment: The time of eclipse: That reality is stuck in time, stuck in the fourth dimension. And I believe that every time you use an MTD, the atoms you exist of are brought via Aether to another, perhaps newly formed, reality, where the atoms built up again and form a new you, so indeed that every time you use a teleporter, you end up in another universe.

I self believe that the fourth dimension is the "hypercube-like" dimension, and that perhaps the fifth dimension is "time". Anyway, you made a few interesting points here. I recommend you reading these 2 topics.

Thank you for your comments, I'll definitely give those topics a read.

Yes 1 teleporter however I could go on forever about it. Anyway nice topic and ideas here. Also its MPD not MDT if that's what you were referring to.

Archived