Jump to content
Smok3y

Easter Zombies

Recommended Posts

With a hiatus from zombies and gaming in general, Easter is always a great time to dust off those consoles for some of us that don't have the play time we once used to!

 

Similar to the Thanksgiving tourney hosted by the frabulous Mr. Jay (that i ended up missing out on)

I wanted to find out who would be interested in doing something similar over the long weekend. Of course we would need a minimum of 2 teams and can be organised per console and then look at what maps everyone has access to. Personally im on xbox with access to all maps DLC other than WAW DLC. I'm sure we can get that side sorted fairly simply but the question remains, who's in and available for some community zombie slaying this coming Easter?

 

@Mr. Jay @anonymous @Hells Warrrior @NaBrZHunter @andydabeast @Blurryface @RadZakpak @DeathBringerZen @Rissole25 @Spider @Spider3000 @DaveLo07 @Panic @InfestLithium

Share this post


Link to post
Donor
1 hour ago, Smok3y said:

With a hiatus from zombies and gaming in general, Easter is always a great time to dust off those consoles for some of us that don't have the play time we once used to!

 

Similar to the Thanksgiving tourney hosted by the frabulous Mr. Jay (that i ended up missing out on)

I wanted to find out who would be interested in doing something similar over the long weekend. Of course we would need a minimum of 2 teams and can be organised per console and then look at what maps everyone has access to. Personally im on xbox with access to all maps DLC other than WAW DLC. I'm sure we can get that side sorted fairly simply but the question remains, who's in and available for some community zombie slaying this coming Easter?

 

@Mr. Jay @anonymous @Hells Warrrior @NaBrZHunter @andydabeast @Blurryface @RadZakpak @DeathBringerZen @Rissole25 @Spider @Spider3000 @DaveLo07 @Panic @InfestLithium

I'm down for this!

 

Been playing zombies on PC a lot so I actually don't have any call of duties downloaded on my console but it could be something I can do over the weekend.

 

Great idea mate :)

Share this post


Link to post
Admin

If I'm not doing anything with the fam on Easter, definitely down! Even willing to livestream some matches on Twitch from my Xbox. :glasses:

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator

Should get some spare time over the Easter Weekend after 6pm UK time.

I have all maps for

Black Ops 3
Black Ops 1
WAW

I have all Black Ops 2 Maps but my Xbox 360 is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Smok3y said:

With a hiatus from zombies and gaming in general, Easter is always a great time to dust off those consoles for some of us that don't have the play time we once used to!

 

Similar to the Thanksgiving tourney hosted by the frabulous Mr. Jay (that i ended up missing out on)

I wanted to find out who would be interested in doing something similar over the long weekend. Of course we would need a minimum of 2 teams and can be organised per console and then look at what maps everyone has access to. Personally im on xbox with access to all maps DLC other than WAW DLC. I'm sure we can get that side sorted fairly simply but the question remains, who's in and available for some community zombie slaying this coming Easter?

 

@Mr. Jay @anonymous @Hells Warrrior @NaBrZHunter @andydabeast @Blurryface @RadZakpak @DeathBringerZen @Rissole25 @Spider @Spider3000 @DaveLo07 @Panic @InfestLithium

 

Sounds great but I will be traveling and not have my PC. Thanks for the offer though. 

 

2 hours ago, Blurryface said:

I'm down for this!

 

Been playing zombies on PC a lot so I actually don't have any call of duties downloaded on my console but it could be something I can do over the weekend.

 

Great idea mate :)

 

Yay a PC player! I'll steam friend you later. I usually play on Friday nights 9pm Eastern.

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator

My schedule can be iffy at times, but I'd be down for this! I have all WaW, BO1, and BO3 maps downloaded on my Xbox One, and while I'm at home over the weekend I'll have all BO2 maps on 360 as well. I just couldn't do Sunday night since that's when I head back to college.

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator

I'm afraid I won't be able to play Xbox during Easter. But I would be glad to play with y'all another time in the near future

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty busy over the next few days, not sure how much time I will have available but I would definitely be interested in any future events and appreciate being tagged in this

 

Edit : I'm a moron. Next weekend I should have some time available if this goes ahead

Edited by DaveLo07

Share this post


Link to post

Ok well I could be wrong but looks like we have 5-6 of us including myself so far and still a few responses that could come in.

 

I currently have: Blurry, Infest, Spider, Radzak, DaveLo07 and myself.

 

If everyone could state which platform or I will just presume it is xbox.

 

Even if we have 4 of us I we could still do some coop or a 2 vs 2 scenario so very keen to do this, currently spider needs to be after 6pm GMT and Radzak before Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator

I'm pretty busy between church activity and family, but I may have some time Saturday (your evening). And hey, how 'bout that BO2 backwards compatibility? Pinch me, I'm dreaming! Never thought Activision would let that juicy remaster moolah slip through their fingers thataway. Huzzah, thank God for reasonable people. :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post

Ok! Well Easter is Upon us and some excellent news from ATVI with the final completion of BO2 BC.

 

Lets see if we can get one session up tonight and take it from there:

 

I suggest the first game at 8.30pm GMT / 4.30 EST tonight on BO3 as at this stage I dont have all the info in terms of consoles, dlc etc.

 

@Blurryface @InfestLithium @Spider @RadZakpak @DaveLo07 @NaBrZHunter @RequixEclipse You guys and anyone else game for tonight?

 

Let me know otherwise it will be a lonely although welcome revisit to tranzit tonight!

 

If you cant do tonight, suggest another time and platform over the next 3-4 days!

 

happy hunting Slayers!

Share this post


Link to post
Moderator
1 hour ago, Smok3y said:

Ok! Well Easter is Upon us and some excellent news from ATVI with the final completion of BO2 BC.

 

Lets see if we can get one session up tonight and take it from there:

 

I suggest the first game at 8.30pm GMT / 4.30 EST tonight on BO3 as at this stage I dont have all the info in terms of consoles, dlc etc.

 

@Blurryface @InfestLithium @Spider @RadZakpak @DaveLo07 @NaBrZHunter @RequixEclipse You guys and anyone else game for tonight?

 

Let me know otherwise it will be a lonely although welcome revisit to tranzit tonight!

 

If you cant do tonight, suggest another time and platform over the next 3-4 days!

 

happy hunting Slayers!

Night shift tonight and tomorrow but free all day saturday

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Call of Duty Zombies

Call of Duty Zombies (CODZ) is a fan-made gaming community centered around the popular Call of Duty franchise with central focus on the beloved Zombies mode. Created in 2009, CODZ is the ultimate platform for discussing Zombies theories, sharing strategies, player networking, and more.

callofdutyzombies.com is part of the Collateral network of gaming sites, including Sevensins.com

Partners & Affiliates

Interested in becoming an affiliate or partner? Contact us to get started.

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy / Terms of Use

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here. We heavily enforce COPPA and anti-spam laws.

The terms of use can be found here for user agreement purposes.

Legal Information

Activision, Call of Duty, Call of Duty: Black Ops titles, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare titles, Call of Duty: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.

We are not affiliated with Activision nor its developers Treyarch, Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .