The new boss...

ZombiesIsKey

In the trailer of Shaolin Shuffle there is lots to take in. But something that stood out to me was the possible new boss.

The reason I'm presuming he's the boss is because he is the only different looking thing in the trailer and that in the previous for RiTRW - It showed a glimpse of the boss for that map so I'm guessing they would do the same for Shaolin Shuffle.

The thing is, if you zoom into this guys face, he actually doesn't look like a zombie but more a person / human figure. I could be completely wrong but it's worth a discussion right :)

The picture isn't the clearest but what is your point of view on the possible new zombie boss?

IMG_4050.JPG

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
7 minutes ago, anonymous said:

It looks like a skull, and insectoid too at the same time. A question some of you may know the answer on: Where does Shaolin Shuffle take place? Is it real in Asia or China Town in the US?

China Town near Manhattan, New York, USA.

The boss definitely looks like a normal human that has the ability to spawn in like any other zombie boss; perhaps is able to deter the undead with his outfit?

The new boss has now been confirmed as the "Rat King"

Here is what call of duty posted on Facebook.

"Hell-bent on taking over 1970s Manhattan, a new #IWZombies villain takes the stage as the ghastly Rat King. Will he and his vermin army eat our actors alive in SHAOLIN SHUFFLE? #IWContinuum"

IMG_4098.JPG

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Blurryface said:

The new boss has now been confirmed as the "Rat King"

Here is what call of duty posted on Facebook.

"Hell-bent on taking over 1970s Manhattan, a new #IWZombies villain takes the stage as the ghastly Rat King. Will he and his vermin army eat our actors alive in SHAOLIN SHUFFLE? #IWContinuum"

IMG_4098.JPG

Oh you nasty ass creature

Archived