Kung Fu Powers = "Wonder Weapons"?

InfestLithium

• Administrators

Hey all!

It seems like IW made it a VERY big deal to showcase the kung-fu animations that can literally obliterate zombies. Once you enter the dojo and confront Pam Grier's character, you seemingly master the moves; however, you will also notice that there is more than one type of animation fo each attack, so perhaps there is also an upgraded variant involved?

I actually never played IW Zombies (since I don't own it), but do you think it would work the same was as the Bows from Rave in the Redwoods?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

Hey all!

It seems like IW made it a VERY big deal to showcase the kung-fu animations that can literally obliterate zombies. Once you enter the dojo and confront Pam Grier's character, you seemingly master the moves; however, you will also notice that there is more than one type of animation fo each attack, so perhaps there is also an upgraded variant involved?

I actually never played IW Zombies (since I don't own it), but do you think it would work the same was as the Bows from Rave in the Redwoods?

I personally see them being the WWs. If not then awesome - but I feel like it will be just the same as RiTRW. A simple little task to unlock them and then a further task / challenge to upgrade them. 

Archived