User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Slade

[DLC 5] TRANZIT REMAKE CONFIRMED!!11

Donor

QUICK DOWNLOAD THIS IMAGE AND SAVE IT BEFORE ACTIVISON CLAIMS IT.

VAurvQb.jpg

DONT FORGET TO LIKE FAVORITE AND SUBSCRIBE

Smashed that like button, daddy. <3

Hory shit :769:

If this was true that was the best thing BO3 would give me. Imagine playing TranZit again, with friends spread all over the map. Stuck at a bus stop, surrounded by the undead and hoping the bus would arrive soon. Tired? Play some Town. You feel like having another opponent than zombies? Play Grief to add a whole unique new dimension to the game. No lasers, gobblegum, big slimy creatures with big teeths and tentacles and no OP futuristic weapons. Having some shitty weapons as the Warmachine, Ballistic Knife and SMR make it funnier and more exciting to use the box. Oh melancholia

Tech Admin

Interesting but lets be honest, a lot of folk would rather have had something else. However, @DeathBringerZenhas previously mentioned that this map was actually far bigger than what the old systems could actually handle. So maybe we are in for a treat with this map?

This map would bring me back to Zombies.

Admin

DLC 5 CONFIRMED

Donor

Are you guys joking? People can do some amazing things in mod tools. Also, SOURCE????

Man do you have idea of how much this image exciting me?

this is something amazing, the release of DLC5 itself would be awesome and the remake

of my favorite map as well would be legend

very cool topic thank you!

Donor

Very skeptical of the legitimacy of this. Either way, I'm sure of the fact that if this DLC were released, Transhit isn't going to be the only remake in the pack, thank God.

Admin

Lots of peeps playing themselves here. @Slade what have you done baby!

Donor

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up for bus route B. This was just the result of me messing around with the BO3 mod tools for about 2 hours, haha.

fynDd7y.jpg

yqzWiok.jpg

Admin

In all seriousness, give me that map boi.

Yawn :769:

Donor

We've all been bamboozled.