Need Help Fully Understanding Storyline

Courcy6185

Hello Amazing Zombies Community!  I need help with one particular detail out of the entire storyline. Why are these "1.0" versions of them tracking down specific versions of themselves and need to trap their specific souls in the summoning key?  What do these versions of themselves have that are special that it has to be them and not one of the many other versions of them in other universes?  Thank you in advance!  I love this game so much but I'm having a hard time explaining that part to my friends which makes them not enjoy the game as much

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
9 hours ago, Courcy6185 said:

Hello Amazing Zombies Community!  I need help with one particular detail out of the entire storyline. Why are these "1.0" versions of them tracking down specific versions of themselves and need to trap their specific souls in the summoning key?  What do these versions of themselves have that are special that it has to be them and not one of the many other versions of them in other universes?  Thank you in advance!  I love this game so much but I'm having a hard time explaining that part to my friends which makes them not enjoy the game as much

Hey friendo!

As @RadZakpak mentioned, the eternal souls are important for protecting the perfect world crafted by Dr. Monty. I had theorized that the souls are actually those of the original Primis group, and their souls were scattered across time and space much like many other things when the universe when the time continuum became fractured. By collecting those Primis souls and having them in the vessels of their child selves, the perfect world would be ultimately safeguarded against all evils.

• Moderators

Doctor Monty: This was meant to be a new start, really, a perfect world. Free from all the evil that had corrupted each and every corner of the known and unknown universes.

The universe in which the House exists, is a newly formed world. Since the Apothicans have corrupted every other fractured universe, this world is used to be a new start. A new beginning. Note that this universe is still a version of our real existing universe: The House is presumably in the German village Ludwigsdorf. This whole universe isnt designed by Monty, its still just another version of our universe, except this time without Apothicans. To ensure the safety of this new universe, the other (by Apothican corrupted) universes have to be locked off.

SoE scrap paper: "A universe has been born. The others must be undone."

So all other universes have to be closed off, undone, destroyed or whatever. Just to make sure that the Evil can't spread itself anymore into the good and from now on only true world.

Doctor Monty: It was going to be a place of safety for the kids, the little you's

For the reasons mentioned above, the purest soals of Primis are collected in BO3 in order to bring them to this true world, in the form of children.

Doctor Monty: The liar, the buggart, the drunk - the one who didn't know what he had, until it was gone. (Nikolai) The good soldier - never disobeyed orders, never broke protocol, still kicked ass all the same. (Dempsey) The loyal servant - a warrior out of time, born too late or born too early, unabound to dying traditions. (Takeo) The man-child - broken and twisted by a life burdened with knowledge, living like a soul who is perpetually drowning.(Richthofen)

The purest forms of them were brought to the perfect world.

After Revelations, when the other universes are closed off, Monty proves this by saying the following.

You should be fading out of existence now. Those bloodvials. Theyare from realities we already closed off. They shouldn't be here. They can't be here.

The bloodvials are from the MotD universe, and it holds Primis in existence in the perfect world. Without them, Primis should be faded out of existence, since they are from the Origins universe, which is also one of the Apothican corrupted, undone universes. These versions of Primis arent the purest. Can you imagine that? The Primis we play arent the "real" Primis. The children are. Once Primis give the bloodvials to Monty, they disappear.

At least, I guess it goes like this. Is this true @Infestlitheum?

• Administrators

@anonymous From my understanding, yes! While all the versions of the crew don't hold a piece of Primis, the children are the purest (and most exact) Primis souls, in fact, the only Primis souls in any universe. Our 2.0 crew was originally not meant to be Primis, but Monty changed that by sending them to the Primis universe.

You hit everything spot on. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

L

On 3/29/2017 at 7:35 AM, anonymous said:

The universe in which the House exists, is a newly formed world. Since the Apothicans have corrupted every other fractured universe, this world is used to be a new start. A new beginning. Note that this universe is still a version of our real existing universe: The House is presumably in the German village Ludwigsdorf. This whole universe isnt designed by Monty, its still just another version of our universe, except this time without Apothicans. To ensure the safety of this new universe, the other (by Apothican corrupted) universes have to be locked off.

So all other universes have to be closed off, undone, destroyed or whatever. Just to make sure that the Evil can't spread itself anymore into the good and from now on only true world.

For the reasons mentioned above, the purest soals of Primis are collected in BO3 in order to bring them to this true world, in the form of children.

The purest forms of them were brought to the perfect world.

After Revelations, when the other universes are closed off, Monty proves this by saying the following.

The bloodvials are from the MotD universe, and it holds Primis in existence in the perfect world. Without them, Primis should be faded out of existence, since they are from the Origins universe, which is also one of the Apothican corrupted, undone universes. These versions of Primis arent the purest. Can you imagine that? The Primis we play arent the "real" Primis. The children are. Once Primis give the bloodvials to Monty, they disappear.

At least, I guess it goes like this. Is this true @Infestlitheum?

Ehh.

Archived