New Donor Packages + Trading Cards!

InfestLithium

• Administrators

TNi5dYm2AGyukr-NwmAThliIkVeHeBwg0eJW0ntk

With the addition of several new and wonderful features on the site, we’re proud to have made CoDz a more user-friendly community that thrives off the love for everything Zombies. These awesome applications, however, were not exactly easy to implement - including the upgrading of our server.

Unfortunately, this has led to CoDz seeing financial troubles quite recently. For as long as we have provided a free fan experience to all the slayers out there, we have barely scraped by off ad revenue and, most importantly, donations from players like you and I.

In order to keep the universe of Zombies steady, we are now providing 115 Premium Donor ranks. This isn’t your ordinary donation tier - each sub-level of donor groups gets more and more cool things as our way of saying thank you. How wunderwa!

115 Premium Donor Ranks

Each subscription level is auto-renewing on a monthly basis from the time you begin the subscription. We use PayPal for all our donations, which means your precious points are safe with us. All the proceeds go to keeping the server up and running, so that CoDz can always leave the light on.

• Regular Donor: no subscription package

• Divinium per current donating formula

• Donor rank/title

• Super Donor: $3/month

• Divinium boost (5% more) for every donation made

• Super Donor rank/title

• Access to exclusive Donor Area

• Discount on store items (5% off)

• Premium Donor: $12/month

• Divinium boost (10% more) for every donation made

• Premium Donor rank/title

• Discount on store items (10% off)

• Mystery Box loot crate (includes 2 random items)

• I.E. poster(s) or card collectible(s) or sticker(s)

• Ethereal Donor: $20/month

• Divinium boost (20% more) for every donation made

• Ethereal Donor rank/title

• Discount on store items (20% off)

• Mystery Box loot crate (include 3 random items)

• I.E. poster(s) or card collectible(s) or sticker(s)

• Sponsor shoutouts on all official CoDz streams + YouTube videos

• Exclusive VIP access to all future CoDz events

You may have noticed the Mystery Box loot crate reward and thought “WHAAAAAT LOOT CRATE??!!11”. And damn right you should be excited! Available to only Premium and Ethereal Donors, CoDz will be launching its own mini-loot crates that contain some totally wicked material - ranging from custom posters to trading cards and even clothing apparel (assuming we can even fit it). Who knows what you’ll find in each monthly edition!

Oh, did we mention the Trading Cards?

MdD5jYfoN2TMs2-M989CyxAKGUn8Imu6NpgDLlmD

Please keep in mind: these donations all go to helping keep the site up and running for as long as possible. Without users like you, CoDz wouldn’t even be where it is today! These rewards are just extra tidbits and benefits for not letting the Apothicons devour our universe. Thank you, from all the staff, for being truly kick-ass members!

Get started on your 115 / Mystery Box packages today!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
On 3/6/2017 at 6:41 AM, andydabeast said:

:75: looks awesome! really wish I could buy a loot crate as a one time purchase tho...

In a way, you can! For the months of March - May, if you donate $10, you will get a Mystery Box Loot Crate! It includes what the Premium Donor package consists of in terms of the loot contents, but available as a one-time purchase. :smiley:

Just use the Donation sidebar found on the front of the homepage, donate, and then wham-o - you're in our list for the Mystery Box crate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, anonymous said:

If I may ask to any donor, what trading cards do you have? Just curious which cards exist

They haven't been sent out yet (tomorrow is the day!), but all cards exist right now. If you want a bigger breakdown of how it all works out, here is the current "playing manual":

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fENX-F3WPxh2A1iSqaEwEeOjWjcmSTYmTPB5ZRUl7ZI/edit?usp=sharing

The list contains all of the Ethereal Edition cards, so when all those are out (in a few months give or take), I'll unleash the next edition.

Hello zombie community! If you would like more information on the cards, see the topic HERE! As one of the first to receive them, I will do a little review. 

The cards in my loot crate came in sleeves with two posters. The cards seem to be of great quality of print resolution, card material, and design. There doesn't seem to be anything armature about them. As a player of board games, I look forward to acquiring more of these to play with friends. I am not sure I will adopt the "Trading Cards" model of everyone owning their own and bringing them to play, but more like a board game (in part because my zombie slaying friends live far away). 

The posters are nicely printed as well. One uses thinner paper than the other and Die Riese is one of my least favorite maps, but it was a mystery box after all :-)

101_8524.JPG

101_8525.JPG

101_8526.JPG

9 hours ago, andydabeast said:

Hello zombie community! If you would like more information on the cards, see the topic HERE! As one of the first to receive them, I will do a little review. 

The cards in my loot crate came in sleeves with two posters. The cards seem to be of great quality of print resolution, card material, and design. There doesn't seem to be anything armature about them. As a player of board games, I look forward to acquiring more of these to play with friends. I am not sure I will adopt the "Trading Cards" model of everyone owning their own and bringing them to play, but more like a board game (in part because my zombie slaying friends live far away). 

The posters are nicely printed as well. One uses thinner paper than the other and Die Riese is one of my least favorite maps, but it was a mystery box after all :-)

101_8524.JPG

101_8525.JPG

101_8526.JPG

Lucky you! I can't wait to get mine. :)

Archived