Thequestion marks

Duley3

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
6 hours ago, LadyXombie said:

I thought cause the perks are random, but there's more than 4. Maybe a cypher, code, but there's ones without a ? near them... 

Ah, I see. Strange. I checked the der Riese loading screen and it has the same ones excluding the one on the location of the secret perk-a-cola machine, so maybe indeed just the perks. Take a look in the map if you can find something similar on each of these places

• 3 months later...

World at War Der Riese had 4(One near Juggernog, one by the Double-barrel shotgun, one near Quick Revive[by teleporter C], and one in the zombie-spawn window across from the Trench Gun).

Black Ops Der Riese had 2(one by the double-barrel/sawed-off, one near location of Quick Revive[by teleporter C])

Black Ops 3 The Giant once again had all 4 question marks, in the same locations as the original. 

I also noticed something that's probably a coincidence, but knowing Treyarch, maybe not. On The Giant loading screen, the labels for teleporter A, teleporter B, and teleporter C are all underlined. If you look at the yellow line under Teleporter A, it traces a path from the window barrier to the Die Glocke circle, an exact straight shot to activate the Fly Trap EE. The yellow line under Teleporter B leads from the little balcony to the hanged man. Straight shot, again. Teleporter C yellow line has me beat though, goes through a wall. Any thoughts or insight on any of this?

The Question Marks are simply the perk locations. The reason for them being "?" is just the fact that they are randomly spawned on the map each time you play. They didn't include the secrete/hidden perk (StanimaUp/Deadshot) so that it would be kept a secrete until we managed to solve it! :)

As for The Giant, I think we have smashed that map and if there is anything left on there then Treyarch are hiding it good.

4 hours ago, Blurryface said:

The Question Marks are simply the perk locations. The reason for them being "?" is just the fact that they are randomly spawned on the map each time you play. They didn't include the secrete/hidden perk (StanimaUp/Deadshot) so that it would be kept a secrete until we managed to solve it! :)

As for The Giant, I think we have smashed that map and if there is anything left on there then Treyarch are hiding it good.

In Der Riese the perks were in the same place, always. Jug was in the trap by the Bouncing Betties. QR was back by Teleporter C. Speed Cola was by the FG(vesper in BO3) mule kick was non-existent. DT was across the bridge, above the Thompson. It was the same each and every game of w@w der Riese. BO1 der Riese was the same, but with Mule Kick added in the Thompson room. On the giant, there are 5 perks, not counting the hidden one.  Also.. why only 2 "?" on the BO1 version?

Archived