The Moon landing

anonymous

• Moderators

The Call of Duty Zombies story in World at War and Black Ops 1 were mostly inspired by existing conspiracy theories. Lets call a few: The Illuminati, Moonnazi's, antigravity devices and Die Glocke, Agartha, Area 51, Nazi wonder weapons, Kennedy's assassination, the CIA and aliens. Another conspiracy theory you may know is that the Moon landing is fake. Does this have something to do with our story as well? Lets check it out.

"I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the Earth. (JFK, 1961)" - Moon level description

So, I believe that Broken Arrow has strong ties with Group 935. 935's work about Element 115 inspired Broken Arrow to do the same. With the technology of Group 935, Broken Arrow was able to mine the Element in Groom Lake, previously an unimportant piece of land in the abandoned desert of Nevada.  To hide their super secret work in the year 1955 they started to built a "military base" around it, called Area 51. It was said to be a secret base where the US could test their newest planes and experiment with nuclear weapons.

We know better.

Another technological device Broken Arrow gained from Group 935, was the MTD, the Matter Transference Device, together with the knowledge that there was a scientific base on the Moon. Because the United States were in the middle of a space race with the Sovjet Union, the MTD was a very usable device. In 1969, the time was there: The first Moon Landing would happen, under the name Apollo 11. What was seen and believed by most people: The lunar module Eagle descended on the Moon surface, the 3 astronauts walked and jumped a bit around, planted a flag in the ground and flew away again, back to Earth.

But in our story there happened something different. First of all, the astronauts didn't arrive on the moon by a rocket and lunar module, but by the MTD, a creation by dr. Edward Richthofen. But once the astronauts arrived there, strange things happened. A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium. Here it is:

Spoiler

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!... and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally-NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail. One unquestionably absolute expert, who was Director of the NASA tracking base in Houston during the Apollo Moon missions, revealed the following conversation "after" he left his work at NASA:

Spoiler

ASTRONAUTS NElL ARMSTRONG and BUZZ ALDRIN speaking from the Moon: "Those are giant things. No, no, no .... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!"

- MISSION CONTROL (HOUSTON CENTER): "What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?"

- ASTRONAUTS: "They're here under the surface."

- MISSION CONTROL: "What's there? Emission interrupted...interference control calling Apollo II."

- ASTRONAUTS: "We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments."

- MISSION CONTROL: "Repeat your last information."

- ASTRONAUTS: "I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up on the other side of the crater."

- MISSION CONTROL: "Repeat...repeat!"

- ASTRONAUTS: "Let us sound this orbita ..... In 625 to 5... automatic relay connected... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything... what then?"

- MISSION CONTROL: "Have you picked up anything?"

- ASTRONAUTS: "I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film."

- MISSION CONTROL: "Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the U.F.O.s. over?

- ASTRONAUTS: "They've landed there. There they are and they are watching us."

- MISSION CONTROL: "The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?"

- ASTRONAUTS: "Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out."

MoonLoadingScreenSOLO1080HD_00110-1.jpg

Lets do a quick final Moon screen analysis, concerning the stuff I just talked about. The space ships the astronauts talk about are most likely Vimana's, chariots of the Vrill Ya. Something or someone activated the eclipse on the Shangri La loading screen. Meanwhile (as seen in the left upper corner of the comic panels), these Vimana's flew to the Moon, where the "Moon landing" at that moment takes place. See the three astronauts walking through the alien moon landscape: Armstrong, Collins and Aldrin . But that fourth person standing on the rocks, next to a Vimana, who or what is that? He seems to keep an eye on the terrified astronauts. Now previously it has been thought that it might be Samantha, but that would not make sense. I mean, she is inside the MPD, how could she just walk freely around on the Moon?  Well, there is an final unconfirmed report, also documented by Steve Omar, that when Buzz Aldrin opened the door after landing on the Moon, he immediately saw a transparent etherical being staring at him outside.

"They're here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don't like us being here"

MoonPyramid.jpg

Could it be possible that that thing is a Keeper, standing next to its transportation: The Vimana

And as a last thing: There are numerous photos taken by satelites, from pyramid-looking things on the Moon. Is this proof for the Vimana's and the presence of the Vrill Ya and/or Keepers?

moonpyramid1.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Now we know the Illuminati and Richthofen had a secret lab in the undercroft of Alcatraz...would that explain the Die Glocke chalkboards in MotD in Revelations? Searching the two words "Illuminati" and "Anti-Gravity" on google brings me to many sites concerning the Illuminati had UFO's (Vimanas). I also found sites that say the Illuminati originates from extraterrestial reptile-like creatures tht are able to transform in any creature they want. And as a last thing, I've seen sources on internet claiming that the roots of the Illuminati lay at the Knight Templars. Knight Templars. Aliens. UFO's.

Knight Templars. Aliens. UFO's...

• 1 year later...

Archived