User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

anonymous

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

It is Christmas, and therefore I suddenly had this question while having dinner with my family: What would you do if a zombie apocalypse suddenly breaks out. Do you live in a highly populated place? Is there enough clean food/water? Could you survive?

The Netherlands might be the most overpopulated place in Europe, the part I live in is pretty empty. And it is a village after all, a place where most people know each other. I wont deal with a problem as the so called "bandits", people who murder others and steal their stuff to stay alive. At least not from within our town. There is however a big city around 25 km away, that might be a problem.

Guns are illegal in the continent, but I do own a...sigh....air rifle. But the air pressure is enough to pierce the rotten flesh of a zombie. And I do own a sabre, hatchet, a baseball bat and some other of that stuff, so I might be able to fight like the glorious Takeo.

I would not like to travel around searching stuff, but I prefer staying in my own village. Water ain't a problem here. We have a pretty large piece of ground (including stuff like a **** please report this topic, post **** garden, chickens and a barn), and otherwise there are plenty of farms around (however most of them only have  animalcorn).

Furthermore I hope that my friends stay in the village and villages around too and that Samantha Maxis sends a Magic Box in my backyard. Oh, and I hope this site would stay in existence. In that way, members could join each other in real life and defend each other against the infinite waves of the undead....

Donor

OH NO, AMSTERDAM HAS BEEN OVERRUN BY ZOMBIES!!1

Welp, I work at the airport so first thing I'm doing is checking the minibar for Heineken, then grabbing my body armor, MP5 and glock and getting to my Honda or car. Then drive towards Germany and break  my buddy @Lenne out of Verrückt. A Team needs to stay together. 

Along the way we'll probably catch up with @InfestLithium on the side of the road in his underwear complete with a bunch of multi-colored lipstick on his neck.

Admin

According to @Slade, we'll somehow connect with one another despite me being overseas on an entirely annihilated continent. :tongue:

I live in a suburban area next to other suburbias, so our population in each city ranges easily in the 5 digits. The one good thing, however, is that east of our city is vast land full of large hills and vast empty landscapes for the next 30 miles (with small towns along the way of course). Definitely not a good spot to be in since there are no sources of water whatsoever minus a very, very dirty lake. Wildlife is abundant so that takes care of the food portions, but I'd be limited on time as to preserving it.

My best option at this point would be to head towards the coastline that is San Diego (south-western edge of California) and keep myself relatively close to the water. There are some coves out in the waters on small, isolated islands that are no more than probably a mile out from shore. I could have fish as my primary source of food from the opposite side of the islands and filter water as necessary. I don't rely on machines for my gear, so definitely making sharp weapons like spears or having my trusty machete right by my side will come in handy many-a-times. If possible, create my own power grid via water system and solar energy from some tech I've stripped while on my way from the mainland.

I got an airport if you ever need a getaway from the inland undead, @Lenne and @Slade.

I live in the most populated area of Mississippi, and am a pretty weak person as well as a pacifist, so I'm probably screwed. I would try to group with my best friends, so at least I'd go out with them. On the bright side though, if we made it through the initial apocalypse, Mississippi has a lot of guns, and a lot of unpopulated areas to find.

Wait for Slade and be unbeatable going from there. >: D

@Lenne if you and Slade travel over the whole globe to save Radzakpak's ass why don't you pick up @DragonGJY in Die Rise, China and Infest on the Aztec temples, Mexico too?

Donor

I'd probably just cry in a corner until I'd inevitably get eaten.

Donor

Ohh tough. Guns are not legal in Australia (at most you can get a Hunting Rifle, no 9mm's or Assault Rifles for normal folk), so I'd have to be close quarters. My sister ordered me Negan's bat from The Walking Dead, so it might be of some help, but I don't think it would be as tough as they portray it on the show.

I live in the country, but it's like 5 minutes from a city of 100,000+ people. So I'd have to probably move from my location after a few days. Also a couple of hours away from Melbourne, so that would be a no go zone. Meet up with @Doppelgänger and @PINNAZ but they live in Queensland. There is the outback, which would take quite a while to get to, but it's isolated. But then you have the problem of food and water. You'd have to grow your own or make your own somehow.

In all honestly I'd probably just stay at home and hope help would arrive.

The shit hole of a town I live in looks like it's already been through an apocalypse!

Though I think it would be pretty safe, several years would pass before we even knew about it. 

I'd probably be more angry the Internet was over but I say all the time I'd probably die saving someone else I know...

I know Max Brookes zombie survival guide almost by heart but cardio is a big thing...and I am already out of breath from typing this sooo...

Okay @Lenne considering the case you are teaming with Rad, Tac and Infest and I would team with Snac, Mattz and Hunter, I assume we can cooperate actually getting there in the Americas. Hope you can fly cuz I cant. Or we can travel to Der Riese and use an MTD to pop up in Area 51

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Okay @Lenne considering the case you are teaming with Rad, Tac and Infest and I would team with Snac, Mattz and Hunter, I assume we can cooperate actually getting there in the Americas. Hope you can fly cuz I cant. Or we can travel to Der Riese and use an MTD to pop up in Area 51

We could definitely go to der Riese, cause I ain't flyin anywhere either, haha

<3

I live in the middle of nowhere... so I'd probably be safe for a little while... maybe... for defenses there's a bunch of swords in my house that I would just love to use. unfortunately for me, the only guns I've used are all either airsoft guns, a BB Gun, or a paintball gun... I would probably be overwhelmed too quickly unless I manage to find some people who are willing to watch my back... sure I haven't fired something like an M1911 or an AK74u... but I'm sure I might be able to fight for a little while before I eventually get killed by the undead horde...

On 1/28/2020 at 3:06 PM, anonymous said:

Sounds like a plan! All the Nazi zombie games have trained me well. I just hope the apocalypse is a Nazi/Occult Zombie apocalypse. Not too well versed in the others and I can’t fly. So I will work on getting into 51, if you can get into Der Riese.

Also, more importantly, what would the names for each crew be?

13 hours ago, Mattzs said:

Sounds like a plan! All the Nazi zombie games have trained me well. I just hope the apocalypse is a Nazi/Occult Zombie apocalypse. Not too well versed in the others and I can’t fly. So I will work on getting into 51, if you can get into Der Riese.

Also, more importantly, what would the names for each crew be?

Yo @Lenne you think we could do this? Getting into Der Riese without getting slaughtered? I hope there are some Tesla supercharge-stations in Poland, otherwise I'll have to take the train or bus. As for the names, I will kinda ask @Monopoly Mac to come up with a creative name in his Snaccish slang.

5 hours ago, anonymous said:

Yo @Lenne you think we could do this? Getting into Der Riese without getting slaughtered? I hope there are some Tesla supercharge-stations in Poland, otherwise I'll have to take the train or bus. As for the names, I will kinda ask @Monopoly Mac to come up with a creative name in his Snaccish slang.

The undead  stuck in Der Riese can’t be undead forever, right? They have to decay sometime. It might be a walk in the park. I would just bring a flashlight.

And haha, I look forward to the names. Should we keep them in Latin or nix that?

On 2/1/2020 at 9:37 PM, Mattzs said:

The undead  stuck in Der Riese can’t be undead forever, right? They have to decay sometime. It might be a walk in the park. I would just bring a flashlight.

And haha, I look forward to the names. Should we keep them in Latin or nix that?

True, they've been zombies since 1945 and I imagine their flesh is rotten till the bone. Remains a creepy location, though.

I haven't even thought about Latin names! We are no Primis, no Victis, no Ultimis, but there is four of us so I assume we need a similar name. Something that connects us...

Team spank is gonna be our name. Of course when our groups meet each other we can always talk about new names, but one thing must be promised, which is, as soon as we find Slade, we are going to be the A-Team again. 

the a team 80s GIF

6 hours ago, Lenne said:

Team spank is gonna be our name. Of course when our groups meet each other we can always talk about new names, but one thing must be promised, which is, as soon as we find Slade, we are going to be the A-Team again. 

the a team 80s GIF

I laughed to hard because of the certainty that sparks of your first sentence. 

I'll be Murdock by the way. Lenne will be handsome Face, Mattz the badass zombie slaughterer BA which leaves the role of leader Hannibal for either Snac or Slade

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

I laughed to hard because of the certainty that sparks of your first sentence. 

I'll be Murdock by the way. Lenne will be handsome Face, Mattz the badass zombie slaughterer BA which leaves the role of leader Hannibal for either Snac or Slade

I pity the undead fool that tries to cross us.

11 hours ago, anonymous said:

True, they've been zombies since 1945 and I imagine their flesh is rotten till the bone. Remains a creepy location, though.

I haven't even thought about Latin names! We are no Primis, no Victis, no Ultimis, but there is four of us so I assume we need a similar name. Something that connects us...

We have to do some brainstorming! We need to find a clever commonality.

I want to do something with us being forum dwellers like Roman citizens in the Forum, but it has to be one word. Maybe just Civis? 

Idk, I have to think about it haha

Edited by Mattzs