Choose-Your-Own-Adventure

Fire Fox

Question

Hello Good Sir! I have noticed that this site is amazing! You have done amazing things and I have a request! Would it be okay to add Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story that would revolve around backstory and zombies. I would love to be one of the people to help make it! And if you are too busy then i could find some people to help make as well Sir! Please contemplate about my idea! Love to hear back asap! :prettiness48:

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 answer to this question

• Moderators
On ‎12‎-‎11‎-‎2016 at 8:49 PM, RadZakpak said:

Just an update in case anyone is wondering. I am not abandoning this project and I have not made a ton of progress in a while, and I apologize for that. My first semester of college has been a whole series of ups and downs and is probably the busiest I've been, especially compared to the whole lot of nothing I was doing this Summer when I started this project. I've sort of fallen out off love with zombies in terms of gameplay, but I am still very passionate about this story and want to finish my retelling. As the semester is winding down, and as Winter Break approaches, I should be able to continue more where I left off in Book 2. The reason I haven't really written much even in my free time lately is I've just felt a bit uninspired in the dialogue department where the story is at now. But I am going to lay out a basic outline of where and what I want the characters to go and do in the upcoming chapters and that should help a ton in giving the story some direction. I plan for 5 books in total.

Book 1 deals with Group 935 and everything preceding Shi No Numa. Link to Completed Book 1 Here

Book 2 deals with Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai travelling through time and space from Shi No Numa all the way to Moon. Link to WIP Book 2 Here

Book 3 will deal with the TranZit crew, from their time before and during TranZit, Die Rise, Buried, and the comic series.

Book 4 will deal with Primis from their first meeting in Origins to the end of the cycle in Revelations.

Book 5 will be titled Tales from the Multiverse, a collection of smaller stories such as Shadows of Evil, Mob of the Dead, Call of the Dead, "Five", the Nacht soldiers, Nuketown, and really any other ideas I have for smaller stories. Link to WIP Book 5 Here. Right now I've only started writing about the Nacht soldiers.

So yeah, that's where I am right now. I should hopefully start writing again over Thanksgiving break, and then Winter break. Right now the main problem is coming up with inspired dialogue for our WaW crew that isn't cringey but still retains how comedic and absurd they are in-game. With an outline of where I want to go, I should hopefully be able to work the dialogue around that.

You want to create a storypage about the CoDZ story? @MysteryMachineX made a doc about the story, however it is not written as a real story, but more as a informative doc that includes everything of the story. It is called "a zombie trillogy version III" look it up on this site. And the link above: It gives you the links to RadzakPak's story. This one is really wrote down as a story, and I really enjoyed reading it. It is not finished yet, and its a long book, but believe me, its worth reading. For so far the complete zombie stories on this site. For creating your own story about a zombie adventure, you can create a page in the "story" place (you can find that on the main page). Good luck writing!

Archived