New Power Up Drop 'Upgrade Weapons'

DaveLo07

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere yet, and am assuming it is a rare drop, although drops in general seem a little thin on the ground in IW zombies. There is a new power up which is called 'Weapon Upgrades'. I picked it up when my equipped weapon was already packed, but my secondary was the axe and was immediately upgraded to the 'Piece Maker' via the drop. It could be that if a weapon is already upgraded, the upgrade will go to your secondary weapon. However, the name does say upgrades plural, and it seems like a rare drop, so it may be possible that the power up will upgrade everything in your load out. Also, I picked this up in a solo game, so not sure how it would function in co-op. I can't imagine it would upgrade all guns being carried for each player in game, so maybe only works for the player that picks up the drop?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived