SUPER EE CONFIRMED?

https://steamdb.info/app/311210/stats/

This from the Steam info site, new achievement has been added. Scroll to the bottom of the list and it's the 8th achievement from the bottom :75:

EDIT: So apparently both achievements were already there before? How saddening it'd be if that was literally it. Maybe a PC whizz can have a dig through the files and see if there are any more cutscenes at all.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, dannyfrog2013 said:

hmmm interesting i posted this info to reddit to let people know i also credited you as the source on their. nice find if this is actually the super easter egg. and i was a non believer of such a thing lol ....

Nice :) Yeah man I was always skeptical but it HAS to be. Official Steam website and the API name (ZM_GENESIS_SUPER_EE) is a dead giveaway :smile:

Isn't that just the name for an already existing achievement, or am I missing something? There are still only 9 achievements, and the one labelled 'super easter egg' is just the achievement for 'A Better Tomorrow'. Unfortunately, this would hint more at everything being found in terms of major easter eggs if that is the case :(

Just now, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Nice :) Yeah man I was always skeptical but it HAS to be. Official Steam website and the API name (ZM_GENESIS_SUPER_EE) is a dead giveaway :smile:

well i got hated on and shot down with it properly barely being read on reddit. last time i post anything there actually with proof and the thread was removed lol ....

2 minutes ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

Seriously??? Redditors gon' Reddit I guess...

apparently it was posted 2 minutes before i posted mine but who knew? funny thing is i dont see it on the reddit anywhere unless it just isnt updating for me. oh well. never mind i wont bother posting on their any more with information i suppose lol

3 minutes ago, DaveLo07 said:

Isn't that just the name for an already existing achievement, or am I missing something? There are still only 9 achievements, and the one labelled 'super easter egg' is just the achievement for 'A Better Tomorrow'. Unfortunately, this would hint more at everything being found in terms of major easter eggs if that is the case :(

In either case, that would mean two EEs for Revelations - "A Better Tomorrow" and "For The Good of All". Only one has been completed so far :wink:

1 minute ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

In either case, that would mean two EEs for Revelations - "A Better Tomorrow" and "For The Good of All". Only one has been completed so far :wink:

well apparently the second one gets people the rk5? of course im on xbox one so no clue really other than what people say lol

Yeah, from what I have heard both of these achievements have already been completed on ps4, but I am on Xbox so may be wrong. Also, if there is another side to the easter egg it wouldn't necessarily need another achievement. Just slightly concerned it is being referred to as the super easter egg in the achievements list, as that is apparently all that is left to be found. May not be a good sign.

This "super EE" thing all started gaining traction because Decrypter Fixer over on Reddit said it existed. That being said, this is the guy who led the community on a wild goose chase to upgrade the Apothicon Servant on Shadows of Evil, saying it was definitely upgradable only to then claim the steps had their triggers removed later on but that they were continuously adding new steps in via updates that would allow it to be upgradable on a later date, which it wasn't and probably never will.

This is also the guy who claimed he doesn't want attention but would then make suggestive posts daily before having an apparent meltdown and deleted his reddit account only to make another one within a few weeks which he has again since deleted recently yet within ONE DAY he then posts multiple videos on Youtube trying to suggest they are hints towards this apparent super EE.

Even if the super EE exists, this guy definitely comes across as an attention seeker. He can deny it all he wants but his behaviour has all the hallmarks of someone desperate for the attention he gets. If you're gonna delete your account and leave then just do it. Don't make a rant post about doing it (on at least 2 occasions) only to then make videos knowing they will make their way over to reddit and other outlets if you want to be left alone.

All of the recent reddit troubles are because of this guy. He has basically done what PlayTheGame did during BO2... gave people false hope and had them running about looking for stuff without knowing for a fact that this stuff was actually there. He also chose to spoil EE's in other maps very early into their release without consequence. Now he has people arguing and fighting over this apparent super EE again without giving actual solid evidence to it's existent, only saying stuff like "Just bloody search for it, ok!" or similar. He might be able to reverse engineer but that does not mean these triggers he finds in the code are actually a part of a cross map EE. I asked for proof of it's existence and what he sent me confirmed that there was something else that can be triggered (on SoE) but it did NOT confirm a cross map EE or an alternative ending.

Super EE or not, this guy has left a nasty taste on the BO3 season. People might think he is helping but looking at strings in the code and seeing things that are not currently know to the community does not confirm they are or ever will be usable in game. BO2 had multiple strings in the coding for features not seen or found in game but they never came to anything. I am not necessarily saying that he is wrong though but it's more the way he goes about revealing stuff. If this stuff exists and you want to tell the community then either just tell then or shut up and leave people be. 10 months later and he is still doing the same shit. Give it a week and he will be back on reddit again because he just can't seem to stay away.

Either way, I actually don't care about this game or a super EE. He has contributed greatly to this because he has went out of his way to ruin the experience for purists and he has confirmed himself multiple times that he doesn't care that he is ruining it because it's what the masses want, confirming that he is in it for the fame and attention.

@DeathBringerZen I've avoided commenting on that whole situation for a while because I felt a rant coming on, but I couldn't have said it better myself. A major part of why this game has been a big let down IMO, is due to the data mining and all mystery/allure being quickly removed from maps not long after release. I think people were always going to be let down by the ending, but who knows how much we could still be enjoying looking through the maps for things if people didn't keep digging through the code. 

Archived