Dead Rising Remasters

ZombiesIsKey

So I am not sure if anyone has noticed due to all the Revelations hype but Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record have been remastered and have been released on the Playstation Store aswell as the Steam store. I am pretty sure if I remember correctly that these were never released on these platforms and were only out on xbox back when I played them but I could be wrong. Regardless these games are awesome!!

Dead Rising was an absolutley brilliant game for me and I had hours of fun playing it, dessing up in all these funny constumes and killing zombies in awesome ways and then to top it all off, take pictures of them to level up! It was a very addicting game and if you played it I am sure you will know the feeling. I have always been a zombie game lover but dead rising was definitely one of my favourite ones.

What do you guys think about the remasters and do you plan on buying them?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2016 at 0:03 AM, Blurryface said:

So I am not sure if anyone has noticed due to all the Revelations hype but Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record have been remastered and have been released on the Playstation Store aswell as the Steam store. I am pretty sure if I remember correctly that these were never released on these platforms and were only out on xbox back when I played them but I could be wrong. Regardless these games are awesome!!

Dead Rising was an absolutley brilliant game for me and I had hours of fun playing it, dessing up in all these funny constumes and killing zombies in awesome ways and then to top it all off, take pictures of them to level up! It was a very addicting game and if you played it I am sure you will know the feeling. I have always been a zombie game lover but dead rising was definitely one of my favourite ones.

What do you guys think about the remasters and do you plan on buying them?

I will buy these if they come out for the Xbox One, I had great fun with the original one back in the day.

Archived