64BitZomibie

The Real World

Guys. What if the air we breath actually gave us hallucinations and those hallucinations are what we perceive as the Real World. And drugs are actually a way to see the actual Real World. But the government doesn't want anyone to know that we are living in a hallucination. And that's why drugs are illegal. 

What if at any given point whenever a decision is made that could result in your life or your death, it always results in life, for the dead you would not live to perceive death, therefore we are actually all invincible from our own perspectives and only other people can ever been seen to die for the reality of their death is able to perceived by us, excepting in the eventually case that each one of our deaths is 100% certain at a given point in the future?

I'm pretty sure I'm in a simulation right now. I'm living out the memories of someone else while I'm dying on the operating table. The man I think I am is Taylor.

Edited by Monopoly Mac

If everything is all a hallucination or a simulation, is the "real" world better or worse off? Are we here for our own good? The Keepers keep us in our own little world for fear we could not go on in the real harsh reality.

Also someone call up the guy running this thing, I need to get out of having to take Calculus for my Major.

Admin

Brandon, why does this thread exist.

On another note, is there a technically term for the realization of regular, mundane tasks being far more sophisticated that you take into face value? I recall being so amazed as a kid when I found out that I could die in over a million different ways but if I simply stop breathing, then poof - I'm gone in a matter of minutes.

2 hours ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Lol.

What if the atom is a pixel? And the proton, neutron, and electron are RGB values? And strings and quarks are the code?

That is scary, in a Matrix-esque way...when you really think about it, DNA sequencing acts like coding scripts and even beyond. We've gotten to a point where technology can outsmart some of the most intelligent humans alive.

17 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

On another note, is there a technically term for the realization of regular, mundane tasks being far more sophisticated that you take into face value? I recall being so amazed as a kid when I found out that I could die in over a million different ways but if I simply stop breathing, then poof - I'm gone in a matter of minutes.

That is scary, in a Matrix-esque way...when you really think about it, DNA sequencing acts like coding scripts and even beyond. We've gotten to a point where technology can outsmart some of the most intelligent humans alive.

Then that means... that an artificially created organism is also an artificial intelligence both in the biological sense and the grander sense of the simulation. o_o

18 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

I just got bored and i thought that this was a great topic.

20 hours ago, RadZakpak said:

If everything is all a hallucination or a simulation, is the "real" world better or worse off? Are we here for our own good? The Keepers keep us in our own little world for fear we could not go on in the real harsh reality.

Also someone call up the guy running this thing, I need to get out of having to take Calculus for my Major.

You Called?

20 hours ago, MysteryMachineX said:

Lol.

What if the atom is a pixel? And the proton, neutron, and electron are RGB values? And strings and quarks are the code?

Then wouldn't that artificial being become the ultimate race. Would we be able to live side by side or will we go in an all out war.

Here are some drugs legal. But I don't use them. Why would I? I like this life, even if its fake :P If the truth is worse I would live my fake live. Unless I can do something to improve the real world.

TAMB is that you?

I know a song about this kind of stuff. What if what you dream is reality, and this life is a dream?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dr5D86XihiA