Peter Mccain

Wiel

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
On 9/18/2016 at 0:02 PM, anonymous said:

No you're right: He was there in the trailer. He also was there in the Gorod Krovi intro and in a Zetsubou No Shima cipher. Why and what he does here is yet unknown, but Im sure we'll find out

Not to mention the radio transmission to Peter all the way from Shi No Numa appearing again, with a completely new narrator. Why they would go through the effort of doing this for the exact same transmission leads me to believe Peter has some more significance than we believe at the moment. Either that or the Treyarch team is just wasting their and our time with all these leads.

Perhaps he may be a small part of an easter egg continuation if it exists, I mean they brought Sophia back again, so I don't see why not. Whether that easter egg is in the game currently or to be added later is up for debate.

There's also the possibility that the Peter model is actually meant to represent an average Marine, perhaps one from Verruckt or Nacht, and the model is just reused. Problem is we haven't even seen anything like that either, besides the radio transmission from Smokey and John Banana.

Mysterious indeed.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/18/2016 at 11:54 AM, Wiel said:

We saw Peter in the trailer, but is no where to be seen in the actual game. If I am wrong i'm sorry but why do you think he hasn't made an appearance in revelations yet?

There is and has been many questions about mccain over the years. I mean before Grod Krovi we thought he was dead lol. Makes you wonder why he was there in the first place. However for him to just be referenced doesnt make any sense. For him to be in revelations theres a few possibilites

A. He was in shi no numa when it got pulled into this dimension by shadow king.

B. hes really just a reference (not likely)

C. He survived Krovi (interesting thought)

D. hes just there because tryarch is getting lazy (even less likely)

However peter has had a huge role in zombies specially in shi no numa and verruckt. Now in Krovi and Revelations thats another story

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Castun50 said:

There is and has been many questions about mccain over the years. I mean before Grod Krovi we thought he was dead lol. Makes you wonder why he was there in the first place. However for him to just be referenced doesnt make any sense. For him to be in revelations theres a few possibilites

A. He was in shi no numa when it got pulled into this dimension by shadow king.

B. hes really just a reference (not likely)

C. He survived Krovi (interesting thought)

D. hes just there because tryarch is getting lazy (even less likely)

However peter has had a huge role in zombies specially in shi no numa and verruckt. Now in Krovi and Revelations thats another story

opiv0kj0lcsy.jpgLooking at this new loading screen, it seems that Primis's work caused to set things right in the fractures of the Original Universe. So you see Peter the Hanging Man disappearing from the Rising Sun facility. This is the dead Peter. Maybe it was him who somehow appeared in Revelations.

Then we got another Peter, the one who got pulled into a Temporal Rift above the Rising Sun Facility. Especially looking at the cipher in Zetsubou No Shima, in which he talks about an "Aurora Borealis" above the Division 9 facility. This Peter was alive when he was pulled into the Rift. Maybe this is the living Peter in the Revelations trailer?

• Moderators
Just now, Lenne said:

@anonymous where is that screen from? The comics?

Yeppo. One can clearly see the time travel arrow going from the last picture to the first one, hinting that something in the end (Primis) did something causing the WaW events to not happen/happen different (Nacht, Verrückt, Shirt No Nina, der Riese)

On 5/3/2018 at 4:20 PM, anonymous said:

opiv0kj0lcsy.jpgLooking at this new loading screen, it seems that Primis's work caused to set things right in the fractures of the Original Universe. So you see Peter the Hanging Man disappearing from the Rising Sun facility. This is the dead Peter. Maybe it was him who somehow appeared in Revelations.

Then we got another Peter, the one who got pulled into a Temporal Rift above the Rising Sun Facility. Especially looking at the cipher in Zetsubou No Shima, in which he talks about an "Aurora Borealis" above the Division 9 facility. This Peter was alive when he was pulled into the Rift. Maybe this is the living Peter in the Revelations trailer?

keep in mind revelations mccain was also the Origins crew fixing the timelines so this is plausible but doesnt make sense to why peter is involved. UNLESS, the comics are the newest hints to Blackops 4 zombies. maybe thats where we find out more. Man treyarch really has thought this marketing thing out. i mean cryptic stuff and comics and connections between game and interviews and comics. its crazy. i really wonder whats gonna happen in black ops 4 in terms of story. I heard its fixing the paradoxes. however i have heard also that we may play as tranzit crew again in this season of zombies. Which im not happy about mostly because I am not a tranzit crew fan. they just arent the original 4 or even the origins 4

EDITED: keep in mind revelations mccain was also with the Origins crew (when falling in krovi) so he could be a result of them fixing the timelines. so this is plausible but doesnt make sense to why peter is involved. UNLESS, the comics are the newest hints to Blackops 4 zombies. maybe thats where we find out more. Man treyarch really has thought this marketing thing out. i mean cryptic stuff and comics and connections between game and interviews and comics. its crazy. i really wonder whats gonna happen in black ops 4 in terms of story. I heard its fixing the paradoxes. however i have heard also that we may play as tranzit crew again in this season of zombies. Which im not happy about mostly because I am not a tranzit crew fan. they just arent the original 4 or even the origins 4

Archived