Is It Worth Beating All The ee's For The Revelations Rewards?

blackfire561

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be nice if your a completionist. It's possible having all the eggs done may lead something later in the future.

I don't know if this is a reward for just doing Revelations, or if you need all eggs done, but you spawn with a full MR6 and an RK5 in all maps once done. If you need all eggs to get that, I definitely recommend that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/7/2016 at 8:10 PM, EVILTWIN321 said:

ZNS is the easiest map I've done an Easter egg on yet and I did all of them up until black ops 3 as I have a shitty internet connection rn. However ZNS is super easy on solo

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

Really? I havent done any but was going to do DE solo because that looked the easiest. For ZNS you also need to factor in getting the skull, completing all challenges, building the upgraded KT4... All of that crap needs to happen before you even do the EE. Upgrading a bow and getting a ragnarok seems so much simpler... 

Archived