symbol on ground

Ant78uk

not seen mention of this thing but i got it by letting a elemental margwa get close and do its ground pound or its element thing while there were also a bunch of zombies close by. it knocked the zombies over then i notices some of them where letting off a blue haze upon killing those ones the symbol in the pic appeared on the ground one for each zombie that had the haze i ren over the symbol but seemed to take damage from it. any ideas?

Cr8zWR5WgAANrfF.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ant78uk said:

not seen mention of this thing but i got it by letting a elemental margwa get close and do its ground pound or its element thing while there were also a bunch of zombies close by. it knocked the zombies over then i notices some of them where letting off a blue haze upon killing those ones the symbol in the pic appeared on the ground one for each zombie that had the haze i ren over the symbol but seemed to take damage from it. any ideas?

Cr8zWR5WgAANrfF.jpg

The symbol that you are seeing is actually one of the elemental margwas attacks. What happens is when the margwa does one of its attacks or slams on the ground, it effects a zombie and you will see the zombie has this blue/purple smoke effect to it. When you kill the zombie, it leaves this on the ground and all it is, is a trap that when you walk through it, it hurts you and gives you damage. It eventually disappears but sadly it is nothing to do with the Easter Egg that I know of. Hope this answers your question dude! :)

was thinking in maybe had something to do with the runes of creation as my thought would be those are elemental as well as the margwas that cause that effect on zombies. so was thinking maybe you had to run over a certain ammout of those symbols to get something to happen or maybe kill the zombie to get that symbol in a certain location,

• 4 weeks later...

Archived